110 replies to this topic

buddyback #1 Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 1993 battles
  • [WG]

POPULAR

Hello tankers,

It's time for us to get to know each other better. From now on, we (Zloydd and MaXSty1er) will communicate with you on this forum together with our colleagues. We represent the RU region and play on the RU server, so don’t let our zero battle stats confuse you—we’re experienced players and know our favorite game inside and out.

Our aim is to give you first-hand information about the game. You can come to us with any questions about updates, new features, or in-game mechanics. If we don’t have an answer, we’ll ask the developers sitting next door!

In return, we expect your constructive comments on our game. You are free to praise the things you like or complain about the things you dislike. We’ll do our best to give you prompt feedback on problematic issues. But please remain polite when criticizing to avoid misunderstandings.

Currently, we have no plans for changing the forum structure; everything will remain as it is. However, if you have any suggestions as to forum structure improvements, we will consider them.

At the moment, we will support English only. We are aware that it is not ideal for non-native English speakers (it’s not ideal for us either). But we’re doing this to provide you with even more information on the project so that you understand how and in what direction it develops. Communicating in the same language will allow us to give you the most accurate information faster, avoid mistakes in release notes. In future, we are planning to add support for other languages as well.

We’re looking forward to our productive cooperation. And excuse us if our English isn't that good.

Mobilize!

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36702 battles
  • [AFK]

Hy, Zloydd, and welcome. Hopefully this will answer some of the gripes we have had on here about lack of communication, finding things out from Asia or NA first, etc. As far as the forum structure goes, archiving the Blitz to Meet You section would be sensible, as that seems dead in the water...

Good luck!

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

buddyback #3 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:22 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 1993 battles
  • [WG]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 01 August 2017 - 11:18 AM, said:

Hy, Zloydd, and welcome. Hopefully this will answer some of the gripes we have had on here about lack of communication, finding things out from Asia or NA first, etc. As far as the forum structure goes, archiving the Blitz to Meet You section would be sensible, as that seems dead in the water...

Good luck!

We will try to be here more often :) And we will discuss with you update 4.1.

Archiving the Blitz to Meet You - it's good idea!

Chairman_merpug #4 Posted 01 August 2017 - 11:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36702 battles
  • [AFK]
Out of likes, so thanks!

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

The_Lone_Hunterz #5 Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25666 battles
  • [AFK]

The spare parts income is now decent for better players, for players with bot that good stats will get less good results overall, thus less spare parts. It would be good to set a goal for in how much spare parts you can gather in correlation with your winrate, and base the income of spareparts of that.

Edit:

Hy, and a warm welcome!

Also, please remove the timers

Edited by The_Lone_Hunterz, 01 August 2017 - 12:30 PM.

Current Lead for the AFK clan, Irmalite, Comet enthusiast and proud owner of the one and only HMS Immobile

First person to trademark a banhammer: TheBanHammer™

Bada__Bing #6 Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8338 battles
  • [B-B-B]
Welcome Zloyyd, I'm feeling very positive about your addition to the forum.

Acids_Burn #7 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 34502 battles
  • [EMRS]
Hyy Zloydd
As a suggestion I'd like to say - please do not be like our past and current forum mods and please give us any news on time and at least the same value and quality as the other servers' forums do.
Also id like to suggest that you guys keep in mind that EU server is VERY different from all the other servers - we have 50 different countries with 50 different languages and the level of understanding of English differs from player to player. Sometimes the wording is very important since in different languages it is different for the same sentence. We (i) had confusions in the past because of such poor translations without thinking. Please do keep this in mind in yhe future.

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

buddyback #8 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 1993 battles
  • [WG]

View PostAcids_Burn, on 01 August 2017 - 01:04 PM, said:

Hyy Zloydd
As a suggestion I'd like to say - please do not be like our past and current forum mods and please give us any news on time and at least the same value and quality as the other servers' forums do.
Also id like to suggest that you guys keep in mind that EU server is VERY different from all the other servers - we have 50 different countries with 50 different languages and the level of understanding of English differs from player to player. Sometimes the wording is very important since in different languages it is different for the same sentence. We (i) had confusions in the past because of such poor translations without thinking. Please do keep this in mind in yhe future.

We will be responsible for translating news, but my English can be bad sometimes.

Chairman_merpug #9 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36702 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostZloydd, on 01 August 2017 - 01:18 PM, said:

We will be responsible for translating news, but my English can be bad sometimes.

It's better than many native English speakers. Certainly better than my Russian. 

Wotaholic #10 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27939 battles
  • [IRMA]

View PostZloydd, on 01 August 2017 - 10:31 AM, said:

we (Zloydd and MaXSty1er) will communicate with you on this forum together with our colleagues. We represent the RU region

Hy Guys, 

Lessson #1 in EU: we greet each other using the word: Hy. we don't know why but you may blame Huwie_ for that.

seriously, it's a pleasure and we look forward to your contribution!

Edited by Wotaholic, 01 August 2017 - 01:25 PM.

Huwie_ #11 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36760 battles
  • [AFK]

Can you give me hacks please. 

I want to win more but Im a noob

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Hy! From Active Frontline Klan

buddyback #12 Posted 01 August 2017 - 01:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 1993 battles
  • [WG]

View PostHuwie_, on 01 August 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

Can you give me hacks please. 

I want to win more but Im a noob

Sorry, but i'm noob too :(

Acids_Burn #13 Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 34502 battles
  • [EMRS]

View PostWotaholic, on 01 August 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

Hy Guys, 

Lessson #1 in EU: we greet each other using the word: Hy. we don't know why but you may blame Huwie_ for that.

seriously, it's a pleasure and we look forward to your contribution!

Thats true. And AFAIK the "hyy" greeting on EU forums came from a long time ago post that made everyone chuckle and it actually stayed and transferred in the game chat in or out of battle.

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

The_Mighty_Wombat #14 Posted 01 August 2017 - 05:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 34444 battles
  • [-GPA-]

Hy and Welcome.

Can you please clarify what "+5% armour" does?

Does it increase thickness or change a hidden stat?

and does the 5% change the number (5% of 50 = 52.5) or add 5% to the number (50 + 5 = 55)

It doesnt need to be in depth, just clarify the basics.

Cheers, hope to see you playing the occasional game on EU

Murlok_ #15 Posted 01 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19709 battles
  • [TPB_]
Hi and welcome  :)

Pirates Live Forever So Do Names Man Behind It Not

VonPottypoop #16 Posted 01 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16901 battles
  • [FTC-1]

Hey new mods, 

I think that this issue here from me is one that everyone on all the Blitz forums globally feel strongly about and that is the loss of spare parts when you sell a tank. We all ideally would like a full refund but at least 50% refund in spare parts would go a long way in putting this broken system halfway right. It is truly wrong that all 9 slots are to be ground for again.

Personally it would be the greatest goodwill gesture from Wargaming since update 3.8 which was a marketing disaster, at the end of the day Wargaming doesn't make real money from Gold for spare parts but rather the timers so I can't see how this would affect your marketing strategy if you were to implement this.

Edited by VonPottypoop, 01 August 2017 - 07:55 PM.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Blue_Snail #17 Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4495 battles

Well Zloydd, the folks here are treating you very nicely.

Honestly, its an unexpected surprise.  And it is greatly appreciated.

I will burn a stick of incense for you and mutter obscure Hindu prayers for your well-being.

Here is an attempt with Google Translate.

Ну, Злойдд, люди здесь очень хорошо относятся к тебе.
Честно, это неожиданное удивление. И это очень ценится.
Я зажгу палочку ладана для вас и прошу прощения за индуистские молитвы за ваше благополучие.

_AlbaGandalf_ #18 Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6135 battles
  • [ALBAB]

A big Hy! And welcome from Clans Alba, AlbaB and AlbaC!

Carry hard, have fun.

We all started as noobs, it's just taking me longer to grow out of it.

buddyback #19 Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 1993 battles
  • [WG]

View PostBlue_Snail, on 02 August 2017 - 01:02 AM, said:

Well Zloydd, the folks here are treating you very nicely.

Honestly, its an unexpected surprise.  And it is greatly appreciated.

I will burn a stick of incense for you and mutter obscure Hindu prayers for your well-being.

Here is an attempt with Google Translate.

Ну, Злойдд, люди здесь очень хорошо относятся к тебе.
Честно, это неожиданное удивление. И это очень ценится.
Я зажгу палочку ладана для вас и прошу прощения за индуистские молитвы за ваше благополучие.

Oh :) I like Google Translate!

buddyback #20 Posted 02 August 2017 - 07:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 1993 battles
  • [WG]

View Post_AlbaGandalf_, on 02 August 2017 - 05:34 AM, said:

A big Hy! And welcome from Clans Alba, AlbaB and AlbaC!

HY! From WG :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users