106 replies to this topic

StrikeFIN #101 Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8388 battles

View PostZloydd, on 03 August 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

1. We plan change mission in 4.1.
2. We plan change military honor in 4.3
3. It's good idea, but we don't work on it now.
4,5. We have other plan, but now i can't say this.

So what happened to MH changes in 4.3, delayed to 4.4 update?

Attila_Petro #102 Posted 14 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17895 battles
  • [HUN_K]

Dear Developers!

I hope you well. The reason that I am in this topic as a deputy lead, that i have got an idea to improve tournaments. We have a massive problem participating in tournaments that often it would be required. Would it be possible to create a Thunder Tournament Room like the Training Room which would be able to create groups with 3,5 or 7 players in each teams for random rounds with other teams. It would help us to get to know each other as we fighting together more often than in platoon or in regular tournaments and it would help us to learn and practicing more tactics as well together. The winning prices would be more reasonable than regular, because it would be about more training than competition.

Please let me know what you think and looking forward to your answer. Thank you. Best regards: Attila

Markymark123_md #103 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12429 battles
  • [GTD11]

Hi how can I advertise that our clan is recruiting

Broadsword_ #104 Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33934 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Clan zone section dear chap. 

Regards 

Broadsword. 

In war it is the man that counts, and not only the machine. A good tank is useless unless the team inside it are well trained, and the men in the team have stout hearts and enthusiasm for the fight. Montgomery Nov 1944

Psychovadge #105 Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:30 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 34359 battles
  • [VG]
Do we have any mods or admin?

HiDeathinition #106 Posted 22 April 2018 - 05:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22091 battles
  • [1RTR]
What started with so much hope for great and quick communication wth/by mods/developers has gone the way this went in the past.
A lot of enthusiasm at the start. Great communication and presence on the forum. It got less and less and now the channel seems dead. Sad story.
Looks like being a good and consistent admin is even more painful than grinding the tortoise or doing countless repetitive daily missions for yet another ‘you can get it if you sacrifice your life’ tank.

Please come back to us, speak to us, we need you guys!

Cheers from HiDeathinition

Creator of the WOTB Community Hub App with more than 800 installations globally and a rating score of more than 4.3. New Release just published on Google Play Store and PWA Store (for iOS). The app created by the WOTB Community for the WOTB community.

More info on the WOTB Community Hub Discord server: https://discord.gg/vYxpb9k

VonPottypoop #107 Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15638 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostAttila_Petro, on 14 December 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

Dear Developers!

I hope you well. The reason that I am in this topic as a deputy lead, that i have got an idea to improve tournaments. We have a massive problem participating in tournaments that often it would be required. Would it be possible to create a Thunder Tournament Room like the Training Room which would be able to create groups with 3,5 or 7 players in each teams for random rounds with other teams. It would help us to get to know each other as we fighting together more often than in platoon or in regular tournaments and it would help us to learn and practicing more tactics as well together. The winning prices would be more reasonable than regular, because it would be about more training than competition.

Please let me know what you think and looking forward to your answer. Thank you. Best regards: Attila

That is a fantastic idea, saves on having to organise wars and then rely on people turning up.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users