Let's get acquainted!

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Zloydd #21 Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:21 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 970 battles
  • [WG]
Still a small addition. Now I will try to answer in the update topics, since I work in all regional forums. We will work on the whole subforum in the future. 

unkindest #22 Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38027 battles
  • [PHNX]
Welcome to forums :)

Pentheus_300 #23 Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:03 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3434 battles

Welcome guys and great to see you here :great:

I just received a T-15 tier 3 from a crate (thank you and I was excited to try it) but then I read the gun stats and realised that facing tier 4 tanks it wouldn't make a dent in pretty much all of them, DW2, B2, Matilda etc. A tier 2 gun (with poor penetration and low alpha) stands no chance against tier 4 (and will struggle against its own tier). So I receive  a present that in reality will never get played with. 

Plz could you look at either a pen buff, or gun upgrade (I understand that in real life it was to receive the 50mm) or pref MM to not see tier 4? I love low tier tanks but this one is serioulsy hindered. Thanks for considering 

iands10_destroyer #24 Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30093 battles
  • [ALBAC]
Welcome to eu on behalf of the alba group of clans (Alba, albab and albac)

sk8xtrm #25 Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 35566 battles
  • [REQ]
Welcome to the EU forums :honoring:

Zloydd #26 Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 970 battles
  • [WG]

View Postsk8xtrm, on 02 August 2017 - 09:19 AM, said:

Welcome to the EU forums :honoring:

Thank you!

Pentheus_300 #27 Posted 02 August 2017 - 09:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3434 battles
Mere mortals not worthy of a thank you :(

Blue_Snail #28 Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:08 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4433 battles

View PostPentheus_300, on 02 August 2017 - 04:03 AM, said:

Welcome guys and great to see you here :great:

I just received a T-15 tier 3 from a crate (thank you and I was excited to try it) but then I read the gun stats and realised that facing tier 4 tanks it wouldn't make a dent in pretty much all of them, DW2, B2, Matilda etc. A tier 2 gun (with poor penetration and low alpha) stands no chance against tier 4 (and will struggle against its own tier). So I receive  a present that in reality will never get played with. 

Plz could you look at either a pen buff, or gun upgrade (I understand that in real life it was to receive the 50mm) or pref MM to not see tier 4? I love low tier tanks but this one is serioulsy hindered. Thanks for considering 

The T-15 is the first true "scouting tank".  Its fast, maneuverable, and has good view range. However, "scouts" are more useful in WoT than in Blitz, imho. So, that's how you are going to have to run it, if it is to be effective.   And truth is, I would not particularly like this tank.

Blue_Snail #29 Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:22 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4433 battles

View PostZloydd, on 02 August 2017 - 02:21 AM, said:

Oh :) I like Google Translate!

Please get a good English speaker to look at the translation.

I had a Greek friend tell me that Google Translate was very bad at English-->Greek.

A couple of years ago, I started a friendly post, interacting with the Polish community in WoT.  In the process of sending and receiving posts, I could see that Google Translate was a pretty crude tool, usually totally failing when either side tries to write subtle nuances of either language.  However, since the Poles and I were just having fun, our communications turned out to be OK.  I had a Polish friend to help me to understand culturally what the Poles were really saying.

PS: I used to work in research science.  I got to work with scientists from all over the world.  It takes some practice to learn to forgive each other for all the little misunderstandings that arise due to cultural differences.

jylpah #30 Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11542 battles
  • [AFK]

Hy and welcome! This is fantastic news. Absolutely fantastic. The lack of true communication has been a major source of frustration  among forum player base.

About the game:

1. The Equipment Timers made me tighten my spending on Blitz. I have so far spent 800€ for my EU & Asia accounts. 
  2. Spare Parts compensation was far from appropriate. 
  3. The current Spare Parts yield is borderline acceptable
  4. The Mission system needs an update:
    1. Some missions incentivize players to play against team goals
    2. some missions are way too dependent on luck
    3. In general the Missions feel like "micro-tasks"' vs. more comprehensive missions. 
    4. Mission timers should be removed and replaced with 6 daily missions. The fact that Spare Parts yield is highly dependent on Missions puts working people in disadvantaged position.
    5. Could the Missions be combined with in-game training tutorials aiming to train people's skills instead of doing simplistic micro-tasks? 
  5. Could you please finally fix the way camera behaves near solid objects? This impacts especially new players and can create frustration when being stuck close to a building/ corner and without being able to see how to get out. 
  6. Fix the balance at tier Tier VII (OP Dracula, Helsing etc) and tier X. Feel free to nerf premiums if needed.
  7. Please stop enforcing players to play Supremacy if they don't want. Disable Supremacy in Rating Battles. 

Edited by jylpah, 02 August 2017 - 10:54 AM.

"WG does not balance tanks, they design imbalance into the game instead."

Jylpah[AFK] @EU          Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tier V-X Tank Ranking         Jylpah is AFK

Zloydd #31 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 970 battles
  • [WG]

View Postjylpah, on 02 August 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

Hy and welcome! This is fantastic news. Absolutely fantastic. The lack of true communication has been a major source of frustration  among forum player base.

About the game:

1. The Equipment Timers made me tighten my spending on Blitz. I have so far spent 800€ for my EU & Asia accounts. 
  2. Spare Parts compensation was far from appropriate. 
  3. The current Spare Parts yield is borderline acceptable
  4. The Mission system needs an update:
    1. Some missions incentivize players to play against team goals
    2. some missions are way too dependent on luck
    3. In general the Missions feel like "micro-tasks"' vs. more comprehensive missions. 
    4. Mission timers should be removed and replaced with 6 daily missions. The fact that Spare Parts yield is highly dependent on Missions puts working people in disadvantaged position.
    5. Could the Missions be combined with in-game training tutorials aiming to train people's skills instead of doing simplistic micro-tasks? 
  5. Could you please finally fix the way camera behaves near solid objects? This impacts especially new players and can create frustration when being stuck close to a building/ corner and without being able to see how to get out. 
  6. Fix the balance at tier Tier VII (OP Dracula, Helsing etc) and tier X. Feel free to nerf premiums if needed.
  7. Please stop enforcing players to play Supremacy if they don't want. Disable Supremacy in Rating Battles. 

About missions: we will change this feature in 4.1.
About camera: it's very hard bug, but we try to remove this bug.

Balance: We will change the balance gradually. At the moment we are looking at the 10 lvl.
Supremacy: if you good player, you should play in supremacy too

Noob_Tank_C0mmander #32 Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 16817 battles
  • [BWC]

Will artillery ever come to Blitz? Yes or No? I would like a definitive answer

The bad guys need to get lucky every time. The good guys need to get lucky once.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/akkhal

Dans79Vet #33 Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30553 battles
  • [-GNA-]

View PostNoob_Tank_C0mmander, on 02 August 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

Artillery can stay on PC and big maps. Its useless in Blitz you will be spotted and die quick. Plus that reload time....

Just play Kv-2, su-152 or 183 etc. 

2017 Blitz Fair is on par with Patch3.8 equipment change.... Fking Broken.  2017 has been the worst year for Blitz, fire who ever has these stupid ideas. Due to this WoW Blitz will never see a $ of mine.

sjonscom #34 Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25668 battles
  • [THEFD]

View PostPentheus_300, on 02 August 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Mere mortals not worthy of a thank you :(

Hy mere mortal! :trollface:

And like  Blue Snail said, T15 is a spotter, just use it to annoy the reds and do damage where you can. A matilda can be penned in the rear with apcr or from above with ap, but 1on1 you'd lose indeed. But spotting reds and take their attention away from your teammates who can kill them is probably the best way to play (at least, that's what I do)

Wishlist: Mk I* Heavy TankT1E6KV-220 Beta-TestChurchill Mk. VIT49 ATMWZ-111T-34-3Chieftain/T95T95E2IS-6 FearlessT-44-100AMX 30 1er prototype121AMX 30 B ~~ BlitzStars

Jahrakajin #35 Posted 02 August 2017 - 02:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Military Reserve
  • 65 battles
Hello folks and good to have you on board :honoring:

kinghades42 #36 Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18594 battles
  • [IRMA]

Hy and welcome to the EU forums! Great to finally see an actual developer here. This might be really good news for revitilising this place.

I have a huge issue about the Chaffee, and the way it was balanced here. On world of tanks console and on world of tanks PC it has a famous reputation of being very a fun, fast tank. Bu in Blitz you severely nerfed its mobility, and buffed the gun. Yet it is a light tank. Light tanks are meant to be faster than the mediums but to make up for this they have worse guns and worse armour. But in Blitz, somebody seems to have forgotten that the Chaffee is a light tank. Nobody wanted it to have a good gun. They wanted it to be fast. But its limited to 56kmh. At the moment it is one of the most boring tanks at tier V. The Leopard has very poor penetration of only 95mm. But it makes up for it by going at over 60kmh and by having a large burst damage. (The Crusader was never a "scout" in the same way. The crusader is really a medium with no armour, and this was true in real life too, it was a cruiser tank, not a light tank. It wasnt meant to do reconnaissance in the same way as the chaffee was designed.) Imo, the chaffee should get its top speed buffed to 65kmh, but have its penetration nerfed back to 96mm. And if you also decided to buff the terrain resistances along with that, you could in exchange nerf the dispersion on the gun. I have played this game since it was released, and I spent years waiting for the Chaffee to be added, but the spirit of the chaffee was completely ruined. Its probably the most disappointing tank in the game ever. Its not a bad tank, but just very boring, and sad to play, because you know it could have had much more potential. 

I really dont understand the logic behind the balancing of the chaffee in Blitz.

Edited by kinghades42, 02 August 2017 - 03:05 PM.

Proud Deputy Leader of IRMA!

Ted57_55 #37 Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:17 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39530 battles
  • [1RTR_]
 There is so many bigger issues to discuss than the Chaffee. Its quite fun in Blitz. Maybe should be more fun, but that's not newsworthy.

Psychovadge #38 Posted 02 August 2017 - 03:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 27040 battles
  • [VG]
Welcome onboard guys, it's great to finally have some Wargaming Reps in here who can answer our questions with expert knowledge, so thanks for coming along. Personally I think the game has never been better despite 3.8 but I have a few suggestions:

1) Add the ability to change the tier of your missions. You don't always want to be tied to one tier and getting a T10 ammorack mission would be made much more fun if you could switch that particular mission to Tier 8 (with less spare parts obviously) and roll your T49 out instead.
2) Remove ability of reds to downvote you and your platoon mates to upvote you.
3) Add a 'status' light to your username as in 'busy' or 'free' to platoon. Automatically comes on when you accept a platoon request but can be manually selected if you want to just roll solo games and not be bothered by platoon requests.
4) Add levels 1-9 equipment as standard to all Premium tanks, seriously, just do it.
5) Add ability to acquire more spare parts to Premium tanks through normal games.
6) Nerf the hell out of Super Unicum Miltonfloridabianca..

Thanks for your consideration.

Cancracker #39 Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46855 battles
  • [COBRA]

View PostZloydd, on 02 August 2017 - 11:17 AM, said:

Supremacy: if you good player, you should play in supremacy too

Not if I get 3-5 noobs on my team like a lot of the teams are... I wonder why...

Better not to play supremacy. It confuses noobs.

Edited by Cancracker, 02 August 2017 - 04:50 PM.

"X 5 weekend, 10 games 9 losses ...
Some seals will be getting sooooo clubbed in the next couple of weeks."
                                                                                                             jonty_2014

mrpgilbert #40 Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28252 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostNoob_Tank_C0mmander, on 02 August 2017 - 11:53 AM, said:

There has already been a definitive "no" to this. Thank god.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users