• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Titus_Scato #21 Posted 02 February 2018 - 05:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35445 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostMockney_piers, on 02 February 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

it's +1/-1 here. Being low tier isn't really much of a problem is it.

It is if you're driving a Light Tank Mk.VIC, believe me.  Run into a T-46 with the 37mm autocannon, bend over, and kiss your a r s e goodbye...

View PostMockney_piers, on 02 February 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

Prammo effectively up tiers your gun, so if you are constantly bottom tier just load up some of that juicy silver :)

Up-tiers the penetration, but down-tiers the damage, so forget about winning a DPM contest...

sixty_three #22 Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8287 battles

View PostPrecariat, on 04 August 2017 - 11:59 AM, said:

What tank do you go to at the lower tiers, knowing you are seemingly always low tiered. Happens to us all imo. And if you are driving something with low pen what to drive to show the MM who is boss.

i.e. I'm low tier but this tank is fun or up to the job. Doesn't have to be a TD of course, although TD should be able to cope with being low tier due to higher pen.

Tier I: FT & Medium I

Tier II tbd

Tier III: Marder II & T-46 (with the 76mm gun)

Tier IV: Matilda

Following the introduction of the new British Medium line in late 2017, at Tier IV the Valentine fitted with QF 6-pdr Mk. V is a contender.

It has 130mm of pen with AP, so you don't need to switch to APCR to damage any Tier V vehicle.  

View PostNastypasty1123, on 02 February 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

Well if you find the use of the word “ denier “ offensive then you want to get out more often. I thought it only fair to give a name back to the crowd who call people with my point of view “ tin foil hat wearing etc etc “ 

Secondly I have not stated that the MM is out to get me personally, its out to get the vast % of players on the server to make money for Wargreed. There is good news and you don’t need the FBI to find it. It has been discussed for years and can easily be found with a Google search. There is also the patent , why would a company patent something that did nothing ? I wonder if they did it to create and fuel a conspiracy theory for all us foil hat brigade :)

The game is set up to disadvantage players who are better than the norm.  So vast = c. 50%.  This is done to bolster the WR of the weakest players.  WG probably do this to encourage more people to play the game, and also make money out of them.  

This patent you mention.  Is it freely available for people to legally view anywhere?  I'll read it if someone can point me in the right direction.

Edited by sixty_three, 02 February 2018 - 07:08 PM.

For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
But still in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

Mjr_Eazy #23 Posted 02 February 2018 - 10:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9018 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostNastypasty1123, on 02 February 2018 - 05:39 PM, said:

Well if you find the use of the word “ denier “ offensive then you want to get out more often. I thought it only fair to give a name back to the crowd who call people with my point of view “ tin foil hat wearing etc etc “ 

Secondly I have not stated that the MM is out to get me personally, its out to get the vast % of players on the server to make money for Wargreed. There is good news and you don’t need the FBI to find it. It has been discussed for years and can easily be found with a Google search. There is also the patent , why would a company patent something that did nothing ? I wonder if they did it to create and fuel a conspiracy theory for all us foil hat brigade :)

Seriously, because I find your cretinous thinking offensive I should get out more, you should try and use your brain more!  Actually try and use it once and you’ll realise why equating something as pathetic and trivial as a disagreement about how a game works with denying genocide.

You’re wrong, WG have set this up to punish cretins like you!  Remember though, you are never wrong!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

mrpgilbert #24 Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:23 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28961 battles
  • [AFK]
As far as algorithms go, if a mega corp like Amazon can't make theirs good enough to figure that just because I bought a thing I'm unlikely to buy the same thing again, the chances of a minnow like WG creating something as effective, efficient and complex as that imagined by those convinced that they're fated to lose are zip.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

Nastypasty1123 #25 Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38173 battles
  • [CHT]
Again words are being put in my mouth. You are the one equating the use of the word “ denier “ with genocide , so that word can only be used when talking about that issue , it’s been hijacked then ? I need to use my brain more ? Well I think it’s off to the safe space for you my friend no offence there , mind you will you be welcome with that cigar ?

Mjr_Eazy #26 Posted 03 February 2018 - 04:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9018 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostNastypasty1123, on 03 February 2018 - 08:32 AM, said:

Again words are being put in my mouth. You are the one equating the use of the word “ denier “ with genocide , so that word can only be used when talking about that issue , it’s been hijacked then ? I need to use my brain more ? Well I think it’s off to the safe space for you my friend no offence there , mind you will you be welcome with that cigar ?

you seem to be mistaking me for some kiddie snow-flake,no suprise really as all that concentrating to write must really mess with your brain cell...

By the way, how’s the patient?  I guess you meant patent, any link for it you can share?  I’d love to see this evidence that has you so convinced,  although as you probably think I’m paid by WG then I guess I already have it?

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

Nastypasty1123 #27 Posted 03 February 2018 - 06:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38173 battles
  • [CHT]

Yes I do mean patent , an easy google search will get what you need and again with the shouting down “ one brain cell “ 

Mjr_Eazy #28 Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9018 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostNastypasty1123, on 03 February 2018 - 06:54 PM, said:

Yes I do mean patent , an easy google search will get what you need and again with the shouting down “ one brain cell “ 

nastypasty, I apologise, I should not resort to shouting down or name calling just because we have different opinions...

sixty_three posted some stuff about the patent on another thread and I dont see any concrete evidence to support your theories but youre free to beleive what you like although believing the game is rigged in some way against you or other players isnt going to make for a very enjoyable experience...

Nastypasty1123 #29 Posted 05 February 2018 - 08:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38173 battles
  • [CHT]
Apology accepted Mjr Easy and thank you. I also apologise if I actually caused offence because that was not my intention. I have seen 63’s post and also switched back to that thread, it’s my favourite one :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users