Stop players progressing tiers unless they have experience

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Chairman_merpug #21 Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39775 battles
  • [AFK]
I got a big fat zero in the Flatpanzer the other day. It happens. If some berk spends the entire game hiding behind a rock, however, then I wonder why he even installed the game.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

N4chtf4lter #22 Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10040 battles

View Post1OOJA, on 04 August 2017 - 04:33 PM, said:

The number of games doesn't mean anything. :P

Exactly. The most retarded people in this game are often tier X with +40'000 battles. Equality does not exist. Some players are bad, others understand almost perfectly WoT after 20 games. Just live with it. It's the same in every online game. Just team with the people who play well to improve your chances of winning. Besides, what about those who created a new account ? Will you forbid them to go up ? Such a system would be very discouraging. Don't you remember how long your mandatory first WoT tutorial was ?

Edited by N4chtf4lter, 29 January 2018 - 01:39 PM.

JUPNUL #23 Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

El Contributor forero

• Community Contributor
  • 35726 battles
  • [RAY]

Right now in the game it is more effective to win in levels V than in X because the players in higher levels are easier to die for the ease of receiving a great impact from a fv215b 183 and flying to the sky or being attacked by a Maus and open a gap of 200 ph

:unsure:

VonPottypoop #24 Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17801 battles
  • [FTC-1]

Personally I don’t think you even start to grasp the game until tier 4. In the lower tiers it is always predictable, we all know what the team is going to do as soon as the countdown starts. Let’s face it too, we go down low to kick booty as it’s so easy for  people getting in the right positions and putting fire in from the side just kills teams in the lower tiers.

They all think that to get out of these killing fields is to climb to bigger stronger tanks fast but what new players aren’t aware of is that you get people down at tier 3/4 with 10k+ and many more battles and 60 day 60%+ Wr who do this for fun as tier 8 is full of gold cretins and tiers 9/10 has just turned into a TD circus. Once they get to tier 4 when it slows down a little a small proportion start to see how well seasoned players play. 

In my case I was just a pixel player for a long time and didn’t even think about Wr. I believe many players under 5,000 games have this attitude and looking at some 40k players they don’t give a toss either.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

_Oops_Sorry_ #25 Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25964 battles
  • [-WN8-]
These topics can never be finished. In fact the profile system  of players must be changed completely. Any player must be evaluated  according to his performance at battle, not to individual mistakes of his team members. Think just like rating battles.  Win or lose battle. No matter! In short.you can score points according to your battle performance, even if you lose that battle; "The better you play at battle the much you score point. The worse you play the much you lose point" 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users