• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Radojevicuros22 #21 Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8508 battles
  • [R2D]

View PostStinkySausage, on 04 August 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

Played a game at tier 5 earlier where four players on my team scored zero, nada, zip, nowt, sweet FA! How does that happen? I then checked the player composition and all four of those players had less than 350 games between them if you combined all of their games.  No wonder they got wrecked.  

Would be good if WG introduced an experience requirement of a minimum of say 100 games at each preceeding tier before allowing progression to the next tier. That way we can stop players being completely out classed at the higher tiers. Dont even get me started on the state of tier 8 right now where the high number of easy to get premium tier 8s have given access to everyone. 

Just watch players who bought tier 8 premium tank while they have 30% WR and less than 200 battles :)

Edited by Radojevicuros22, 19 November 2017 - 12:20 PM.

sixty_three #22 Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12321 battles

View PostStinkySausage, on 04 August 2017 - 03:12 PM, said:

Played a game at tier 5 earlier where four players on my team scored zero, nada, zip, nowt, sweet FA! How does that happen? I then checked the player composition and all four of those players had less than 350 games between them if you combined all of their games.  No wonder they got wrecked.  

Would be good if WG introduced an experience requirement of a minimum of say 100 games at each preceeding tier before allowing progression to the next tier. That way we can stop players being completely out classed at the higher tiers. Dont even get me started on the state of tier 8 right now where the high number of easy to get premium tier 8s have given access to everyone. 

Across battles featuring Tier IV - VI tanks, I normally see 1-2 zero damage players.  A battle featuring 4 zero scoring players occur in my battles about on every 20 games.  

Discounting AFK players, in one random sample I looked at today, 4 out of 16 players each had total battle counts of over 10,000; the most skilled one had a gold ranking.  So some sealclubbers still manage to score a duck.  Why did they get wrecked?  I can't recall the details well enough to give a definitive answer, but I guess some bad luck must be involved.  

I therefore don't think limiting fighting at a certain tier to people with "X" battles would completely solve the problem you have described.

One of life’s challenges — knowing enough to think you are right, but not enough to know that you are wrong.

Chairman_merpug #23 Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35952 battles
  • [AFK]
I got a big fat zero in the Flatpanzer the other day. It happens. If some berk spends the entire game hiding behind a rock, however, then I wonder why he even installed the game.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #24 Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 597 battles
  • [IRMA_]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 19 November 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

I got a big fat zero in the Flatpanzer the other day. It happens. If some berk spends the entire game hiding behind a rock, however, then I wonder why he even installed the game.

do some damage over reasonable number of battles, then multiple your tier x 200 damage lol

N4chtf4lter #25 Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8875 battles

View Post1OOJA, on 04 August 2017 - 04:33 PM, said:

The number of games doesn't mean anything. :P

Exactly. The most retarded people in this game are often tier X with +40'000 battles. Equality does not exist. Some players are bad, others understand almost perfectly WoT after 20 games. Just live with it. It's the same in every online game. Just team with the people who play well to improve your chances of winning. Besides, what about those who created a new account ? Will you forbid them to go up ? Such a system would be very discouraging. Don't you remember how long your mandatory first WoT tutorial was ?

Edited by N4chtf4lter, 29 January 2018 - 01:39 PM.

JUPNUL #26 Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

El Contributor forero

• Community Contributor
  • 35129 battles
  • [RAY]

Right now in the game it is more effective to win in levels V than in X because the players in higher levels are easier to die for the ease of receiving a great impact from a fv215b 183 and flying to the sky or being attacked by a Maus and open a gap of 200 ph

:unsure:

VonPottypoop #27 Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16715 battles
  • [FTC-1]

Personally I don’t think you even start to grasp the game until tier 4. In the lower tiers it is always predictable, we all know what the team is going to do as soon as the countdown starts. Let’s face it too, we go down low to kick booty as it’s so easy for  people getting in the right positions and putting fire in from the side just kills teams in the lower tiers.

They all think that to get out of these killing fields is to climb to bigger stronger tanks fast but what new players aren’t aware of is that you get people down at tier 3/4 with 10k+ and many more battles and 60 day 60%+ Wr who do this for fun as tier 8 is full of gold cretins and tiers 9/10 has just turned into a TD circus. Once they get to tier 4 when it slows down a little a small proportion start to see how well seasoned players play. 

In my case I was just a pixel player for a long time and didn’t even think about Wr. I believe many players under 5,000 games have this attitude and looking at some 40k players they don’t give a toss either.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

_Oops_Sorry_ #28 Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25607 battles
These topics can never be finished. In fact the profile system  of players must be changed completely. Any player must be evaluated  according to his performance at battle, not to individual mistakes of his team members. Think just like rating battles.  Win or lose battle. No matter! In short.you can score points according to your battle performance, even if you lose that battle; "The better you play at battle the much you score point. The worse you play the much you lose point" 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users