Nice to meet you!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Knopka_EU #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

Hello dear players!

You already met our Community Managers on EU forum and the time has come to introduce myself.

My name is Daria Klimchuk (known as Knopka on RU realm). Since September I will be your tournament manager for the future. So if you will have any questions about tournaments and topics to discuss - please feel free to ask me :)

Tournaments will be published in the game at the end of August. Also regulations will be published on the forum.

I hope you will like to participate in our tournaments and we will communicate with European community more closely.

p.s. I'm sorry for my English in advance. It is not perfect but I'm learning and will try to improve my knowledge during our communication with European community. Sadly I'm speaking only two languages: English and Russian so I can not answer you on other European languages. I hope it's not a big problem and we can communicate on EN with you.

hson_hson #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30081 battles
  • [VLNT]
Welcome

boulangerinfernal #3 Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6636 battles
  • [-BPS-]

Welcome ! :great:

I understood that you're not our tournament manager yet, but you can maybe answer this question :

Why is there a clan restriction to take part in WG WoTB tournaments pls ? I mean that, you have to be in a clan and the same clan as your teammates. On WoT, it isn't the case and I think that it's better. Is is the same on all (RU, NA, etc.) the servers pls ?

boulangerinfernal, alias PanCake_AnV (WoT), ESL profil page

tomas_legion #4 Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27827 battles
  • [LGN]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 10 August 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

Hello dear players!

You already met our Community Managers on EU forum and the time has come to introduce myself.

My name is Daria Klimchuk (known as Knopka on RU realm). Since September I will be your tournament manager for the future. So if you will have any questions about tournaments and topics to discuss - please feel free to ask me :)

Tournaments will be published in the game at the end of August. Also regulations will be published on the forum.

I hope you will like to participate in our tournaments and we will communicate with European community more closely.

p.s. I'm sorry for my English in advance. It is not perfect but I'm learning and will try to improve my knowledge during our communication with European community. Sadly I'm speaking only two languages: English and Russian so I can not answer you on other European languages. I hope it's not a big problem and we can communicate on EN with you.

Hello and welcome.

Just have a couple of quick questions if you have some time to answer:

-Will you be making the Bronze and Silver tournaments 2x a week like on RU and Asia? (And NA now I believe since you took over.) or will we still have less?

-Grand Championships? Some of us have over 10x Red tickets now but nothing to do with them. I understand you may not be doing any before Twister but will they at least happen after? 

-Twister Cup ranking season rewards - any details on those yet? Also can you say when the Twister Cup online qualifiers will take place or any details at all about them?

Thanks

Tomas

Proud Leader of -The Legion- Clan. PM me if you wish to apply...

Knopka_EU #5 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View Postboulangerinfernal, on 12 August 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Welcome ! :great:

I understood that you're not our tournament manager yet, but you can maybe answer this question :

Why is there a clan restriction to take part in WG WoTB tournaments pls ? I mean that, you have to be in a clan and the same clan as your teammates. On WoT, it isn't the case and I think that it's better. Is is the same on all (RU, NA, etc.) the servers pls ?

Hello boulangerinfernal!

This is the same rule for all of our realms. We are positioning tournaments we a team registration as a content for hi-skill players who already have a clan, already reached most of tiers in the game and want to compete against other teams (to receive in-game content and fame).

But may be with time we will run tourneys for solo/platoon-players too :)

View Posttomas_legion, on 12 August 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

Hello and welcome.

Just have a couple of quick questions if you have some time to answer:

-Will you be making the Bronze and Silver tournaments 2x a week like on RU and Asia? (And NA now I believe since you took over.) or will we still have less?

-Grand Championships? Some of us have over 10x Red tickets now but nothing to do with them. I understand you may not be doing any before Twister but will they at least happen after? 

-Twister Cup ranking season rewards - any details on those yet? Also can you say when the Twister Cup online qualifiers will take place or any details at all about them?

Thanks

Tomas

Hi Tomas!

- 2x a week.

- Red tickets you will need to register for Qualifiers for Twister. So please play in tournament series and collect tickets for you and your team :)

- Oh I'm sorry but I cannot share details about rewards for a leaderboard now. With time you will know about rewards :) Qualifiers will be announced after the end of Twister Season.

boulangerinfernal #6 Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6636 battles
  • [-BPS-]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 15 August 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

This is the same rule for all of our realms. We are positioning tournaments we a team registration as a content for hi-skill players who already have a clan, already reached most of tiers in the game and want to compete against other teams (to receive in-game content and fame).

I don't know what you mean with "realms", but I believe it isn't the case on WoT or it wasn't it at the time. Anyway, I think that it isn't good and it doesn't encourage e Sports, because we should be able to stay in a clan to which we're attached and have an "e Sports team". I think that as long as e Sports won't be well developed enough on WoTB, ESL and other tournament platforms won't accept to create content for it.

boulangerinfernal, alias PanCake_AnV (WoT), ESL profil page

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users