• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Knopka_EU #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 09:50 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

Hello dear players!

You already met our Community Managers on EU forum and the time has come to introduce myself.

My name is Daria Klimchuk (known as Knopka on RU realm). Since September I will be your tournament manager for the future. So if you will have any questions about tournaments and topics to discuss - please feel free to ask me :)

Tournaments will be published in the game at the end of August. Also regulations will be published on the forum.

I hope you will like to participate in our tournaments and we will communicate with European community more closely.

p.s. I'm sorry for my English in advance. It is not perfect but I'm learning and will try to improve my knowledge during our communication with European community. Sadly I'm speaking only two languages: English and Russian so I can not answer you on other European languages. I hope it's not a big problem and we can communicate on EN with you.

hson_hson #2 Posted 10 August 2017 - 03:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30254 battles
  • [VLNT]
Welcome

boulangerinfernal #3 Posted 12 August 2017 - 11:17 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9089 battles
  • [-BPS-]

Welcome ! :great:

I understood that you're not our tournament manager yet, but you can maybe answer this question :

Why is there a clan restriction to take part in WG WoTB tournaments pls ? I mean that, you have to be in a clan and the same clan as your teammates. On WoT, it isn't the case and I think that it's better. Is is the same on all (RU, NA, etc.) the servers pls ?

boulangerinfernal, alias PanCake_AnV (WoT), ESL profil page

Tomas_LGN #4 Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28081 battles
  • [LGN]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 10 August 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

Hello dear players!

You already met our Community Managers on EU forum and the time has come to introduce myself.

My name is Daria Klimchuk (known as Knopka on RU realm). Since September I will be your tournament manager for the future. So if you will have any questions about tournaments and topics to discuss - please feel free to ask me :)

Tournaments will be published in the game at the end of August. Also regulations will be published on the forum.

I hope you will like to participate in our tournaments and we will communicate with European community more closely.

p.s. I'm sorry for my English in advance. It is not perfect but I'm learning and will try to improve my knowledge during our communication with European community. Sadly I'm speaking only two languages: English and Russian so I can not answer you on other European languages. I hope it's not a big problem and we can communicate on EN with you.

Hello and welcome.

Just have a couple of quick questions if you have some time to answer:

-Will you be making the Bronze and Silver tournaments 2x a week like on RU and Asia? (And NA now I believe since you took over.) or will we still have less?

-Grand Championships? Some of us have over 10x Red tickets now but nothing to do with them. I understand you may not be doing any before Twister but will they at least happen after? 

-Twister Cup ranking season rewards - any details on those yet? Also can you say when the Twister Cup online qualifiers will take place or any details at all about them?

Thanks

Tomas

LGN for Life

Knopka_EU #5 Posted 15 August 2017 - 08:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postboulangerinfernal, on 12 August 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Welcome ! :great:

I understood that you're not our tournament manager yet, but you can maybe answer this question :

Why is there a clan restriction to take part in WG WoTB tournaments pls ? I mean that, you have to be in a clan and the same clan as your teammates. On WoT, it isn't the case and I think that it's better. Is is the same on all (RU, NA, etc.) the servers pls ?

Hello boulangerinfernal!

This is the same rule for all of our realms. We are positioning tournaments we a team registration as a content for hi-skill players who already have a clan, already reached most of tiers in the game and want to compete against other teams (to receive in-game content and fame).

But may be with time we will run tourneys for solo/platoon-players too :)

View Posttomas_legion, on 12 August 2017 - 11:01 PM, said:

Hello and welcome.

Just have a couple of quick questions if you have some time to answer:

-Will you be making the Bronze and Silver tournaments 2x a week like on RU and Asia? (And NA now I believe since you took over.) or will we still have less?

-Grand Championships? Some of us have over 10x Red tickets now but nothing to do with them. I understand you may not be doing any before Twister but will they at least happen after? 

-Twister Cup ranking season rewards - any details on those yet? Also can you say when the Twister Cup online qualifiers will take place or any details at all about them?

Thanks

Tomas

Hi Tomas!

- 2x a week.

- Red tickets you will need to register for Qualifiers for Twister. So please play in tournament series and collect tickets for you and your team :)

- Oh I'm sorry but I cannot share details about rewards for a leaderboard now. With time you will know about rewards :) Qualifiers will be announced after the end of Twister Season.

boulangerinfernal #6 Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9089 battles
  • [-BPS-]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 15 August 2017 - 09:15 AM, said:

This is the same rule for all of our realms. We are positioning tournaments we a team registration as a content for hi-skill players who already have a clan, already reached most of tiers in the game and want to compete against other teams (to receive in-game content and fame).

I don't know what you mean with "realms", but I believe it isn't the case on WoT or it wasn't it at the time. Anyway, I think that it isn't good and it doesn't encourage e Sports, because we should be able to stay in a clan to which we're attached and have an "e Sports team". I think that as long as e Sports won't be well developed enough on WoTB, ESL and other tournament platforms won't accept to create content for it.

Knopka_EU #7 Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postboulangerinfernal, on 18 August 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

I don't know what you mean with "realms", but I believe it isn't the case on WoT or it wasn't it at the time. Anyway, I think that it isn't good and it doesn't encourage e Sports, because we should be able to stay in a clan to which we're attached and have an "e Sports team". I think that as long as e Sports won't be well developed enough on WoTB, ESL and other tournament platforms won't accept to create content for it.

Talking about realms I mean "RU", "EU", "NA", "ASIA".

Developing eSports we are looking for our own ways how to do it better (also not all best practice of WoT could be implemented in WoTB).

boulangerinfernal #8 Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9089 battles
  • [-BPS-]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 21 August 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

Talking about realms I mean "RU", "EU", "NA", "ASIA".

Developing eSports we are looking for our own ways how to do it better (also not all best practice of WoT could be implemented in WoTB).

If I understand well, you don't plan to remove that "clan restriction". If yes, I don't agree with you because high-skilled players aren't necessarily in a clan and that's against e Sports development in my view.

Knopka_EU #9 Posted 22 August 2017 - 01:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postboulangerinfernal, on 21 August 2017 - 11:08 PM, said:

If I understand well, you don't plan to remove that "clan restriction". If yes, I don't agree with you because high-skilled players aren't necessarily in a clan and that's against e Sports development in my view.

eSports connected to clans anyway. And do these players have any blockers to create their own clan (not so large, at least with players for a 1-2 teams) and participate in tournaments together?

On RU we have clans like this :)

boulangerinfernal #10 Posted 24 August 2017 - 01:00 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9089 battles
  • [-BPS-]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 22 August 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

eSports connected to clans anyway. And do these players have any blockers to create their own clan (not so large, at least with players for a 1-2 teams) and participate in tournaments together?

On RU we have clans like this :)

I have a large experience from WoT tournaments (WG, ESL and TopGaming) and I can tell you that if you wan't e Sports to be developed on WoTB, you have to remove that. Because some players are attached to their clans and they don't want to leave it. Everyone has friends in different clans and would like to play with us without to be in the same clan. That works very well on WoT, so why not on WoTB ?

I also saw a screenshot on a Discord server, which I couldn't download, where we see that russian gold t10 awards are of 3 200 gold, 32 000 000 credits. Is it really per player pls ?

rioolratje #11 Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Dear Knopka,

Wel it seem you are the person that has to put up with me. I’m trying to ask these question for a bout a Month Now and the managed  every time to dodge the questions.I think that why you Get the job

Question! Say I have evidence of use play PC in the golden tournament how would you proceed! Wil we be disqualified on the evidence we have given our self our not. Just to make sure. Guestion already ask in the rules-enforcement thread.no answer given!

Further more if you look at screen and my question a have mention in here http://forum.wotblit...orcement-thread you know I don't mean that. I seems possible that you can use PC running steam in golden tournament. So you can bypassed the restrictions you have implemented in the game for golden tournament. See the comments made by Calisota in the rules enforcement-thread. And I know it is possible to use game pad, joystick, mouse and keyboard on a iPad with no delay or decreased game performance. Meaning why you insist that it is not possible? Seeing the evidence are you still insist for golden tournamentand touch only our while the rules change. Because by my understanding it is not possible to detect a least one of the methods I mention.

Cheers,

Rioolratje

Knopka_EU #12 Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postboulangerinfernal, on 24 August 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

I have a large experience from WoT tournaments (WG, ESL and TopGaming) and I can tell you that if you wan't e Sports to be developed on WoTB, you have to remove that. Because some players are attached to their clans and they don't want to leave it. Everyone has friends in different clans and would like to play with us without to be in the same clan. That works very well on WoT, so why not on WoTB ?

I also saw a screenshot on a Discord server, which I couldn't download, where we see that russian gold t10 awards are of 3 200 gold, 32 000 000 credits. Is it really per player pls ?

That's because all our eSports built on clans system. Tournaments for a current time are for high-level players who already have most of tiers in the game and want to improve their skills playing in the team. I see no problem to create a clan with your friends which are ready to compete in tournaments. You and your friends are from different clans? So create yours and invite your friends in it.

We are not similar to WoT, there are a lot of differences between this two games. Maybe in the future we will implement such feature to provide an opportunity for player to compete in tournaments with players from different clans but for now all of tourneys are focused on clan players.

View Postrioolratje, on 25 August 2017 - 11:39 AM, said:

Dear Knopka,

Wel it seem you are the person that has to put up with me. I’m trying to ask these question for a bout a Month Now and the managed  every time to dodge the questions.I think that why you Get the job

Question! Say I have evidence of use play PC in the golden tournament how would you proceed! Wil we be disqualified on the evidence we have given our self our not. Just to make sure. Guestion already ask in the rules-enforcement thread.no answer given!

Further more if you look at screen and my question a have mention in here http://forum.wotblit...orcement-thread you know I don't mean that. I seems possible that you can use PC running steam in golden tournament. So you can bypassed the restrictions you have implemented in the game for golden tournament. See the comments made by Calisota in the rules enforcement-thread. And I know it is possible to use game pad, joystick, mouse and keyboard on a iPad with no delay or decreased game performance. Meaning why you insist that it is not possible? Seeing the evidence are you still insist for golden tournamentand touch only our while the rules change. Because by my understanding it is not possible to detect a least one of the methods I mention.

Cheers,

Rioolratje

Hello dear rioolratje!

The link you gave doesn't work :(

Let's clarify the situation.

1. You can enter the battle in tournament with touch controls using PC. But on the screen you will see touch interface. So to move your tank, to make a shot, to do anything you need to click on the screen when touch controls buttons displaying. Is it comfortable gameplay? No. Because for every action you need to click on the screen for every button (PC controls will not work).
  2. Spectator usually uses PC, that's correct. But spectator doesn't participate in the battle as player.

Please fix the link to the thread you linked.

rioolratje #13 Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:56 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Dear Knopka,

Wel de post the link was referring to was deleted. By who I don't now. Luckily I made a screenshot. I wil post it here. Furthermore attaching a keyboard and a mouse to an iPad does not require touching the screen anymore. And is Not detected. Furthermore using I a gaming-pad doesn't either. I will send also a picture in white this post.

Kind regards,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

Attached Files

• Attached File   IMG_4838.PNG   610.22K
  • Attached File   IMG_4839.PNG   899.62K

Edited by rioolratje, 28 August 2017 - 12:57 PM.

HerrMroz #14 Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20329 battles
  • [R2K-]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 10 August 2017 - 10:50 AM, said:

Hello dear players!

Do you reply to private messages? I sent a message to you with a question about tournaments. I can't post it here because I don't wanna start new argument :D

byva #15 Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:04 AM

Private

• Player
  • 17330 battles
  • [DKPD]

Hi Knopka,

Who is taking care of the questions on New Start - Q&A?

As I read it you and your colleagues will take over the responsibility for EU tournaments in September, but who will do it until then?

There hasn't been an administrator in that thread since August 22nd.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Byva

Knopka_EU #16 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postrioolratje, on 28 August 2017 - 03:56 PM, said:

Dear Knopka,

Wel de post the link was referring to was deleted. By who I don't now. Luckily I made a screenshot. I wil post it here. Furthermore attaching a keyboard and a mouse to an iPad does not require touching the screen anymore. And is Not detected. Furthermore using I a gaming-pad doesn't either. I will send also a picture in white this post.

Kind regards,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

Thank you for screenshots!

But as I can see on the screenshot it's still mobile device. I'm not sure that "-game-pad" controls work properly and it's more comfortable to play than with touch controls.. it's not the same with playing on PC.

About situation with using keyboard and mouse - we will check it and fix. Please dublicate information about it to our Support for gather more information about described situation.

View PostHerrMroz, on 28 August 2017 - 03:58 PM, said:

Do you reply to private messages? I sent a message to you with a question about tournaments. I can't post it here because I don't wanna start new argument :D

Done :)

View Postbyva, on 29 August 2017 - 09:04 AM, said:

Hi Knopka,

Who is taking care of the questions on New Start - Q&A?

As I read it you and your colleagues will take over the responsibility for EU tournaments in September, but who will do it until then?

There hasn't been an administrator in that thread since August 22nd.

Thanks.

Kind regards

Byva

Hi!

New start tournaments will be replaced by tournament series since September.

Question about New Start series you should address previous tournament managers on EU who handled them.

Edited by Knopka_EU, 29 August 2017 - 08:28 AM.

rioolratje #17 Posted 29 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Dear Knopka,

In reference to your question: About situation with using keyboard and mouse - we will check it and fix. Please dublicate information about it to our Support for gather more information about described situation.

Here we go again, did that and they refer me to this forum. It is like being-sent-from-pillar-to-post! It end probably on a big pile and never being heard from again.

Cheers,

Rioolratje

Edited by rioolratje, 11 September 2017 - 10:17 AM.

Knopka_EU #18 Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:54 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postrioolratje, on 29 August 2017 - 07:49 PM, said:

Dear Knopka,

In reference to yout question: About situation with using keyboard and mouse - we will check it and fix. Please dublicate information about it to our Support for gather more information about described situation.

Here we go again, did that and they refer me to this forum. It is like being-sent-from-pillar-to-post! It end probably on a big pile and never being heard from again.

Cheers,

Rioolratje

See: I already transmitted information to our developers but also I ask you to create a ticket. If you already done it - it's OK.

Why do we need a ticket in the Support? Because according every tickets about problem we may collect more information about the problem to solve it and to find a right solution.

rioolratje #19 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Dear Knopka,

We will see. Another question. We have already received our prices from yesterday tournament! Great but we still didn't receive our price from Sunday tournament tier8. How does this works? Do you have to manually give the winners there prices our is this also automatically done. Because there where only 18 teams participating in Sunday's event. And a lot more in yesterday's event.

I also posted a question in the dedicated threat!!

Kind regard,

Rioolratje

Attached Files

• Attached File   IMG_4928.PNG   1.65MB

Edited by rioolratje, 30 August 2017 - 10:13 AM.

rioolratje #20 Posted 30 August 2017 - 10:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33659 battles
  • [-KC-]

Dear Knopka,

Some more question.

I did participate in Sunday's and Tuesday event. It seems that the price a received and posted a thumbnail above has been taken away and has change from my price of Sunday. See picture! Why, our are a missing something?

They cups earn this week (Tuesday 350) where added in the hall of fame. The cups earn Sunday (6000) where not. It says updated till 12.00uhr. A bug.??

Thanks,

Rioolratje

Attached Files

• Attached File   IMG_4932.PNG   1.64MB
  • Attached File   IMG_4935.PNG   523.54K
  • Attached File   IMG_4936.PNG   2.29MB
  • Attached File   IMG_4938.PNG   2.46MB

Edited by rioolratje, 30 August 2017 - 10:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users