• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Knopka_EU #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

Gold Series VII-VIII Tournament Regulations

Gold Series tournament for Tier VII-VIII vehicles. Participation Tickets can be earned in the Silver Series VII-VIII tournaments.

Vehicle tiers: VII–VIII.

Registration time:

• Registration opens at 17:00 (UTC +2) every Friday and closes at 17:00 (UTC +2) on the day of the tournament.

Tournament days: Sunday.

Tournament battle start times:

• 21:00 (UTC +2).

Control type: touch control.

Maximum number of teams: 32 teams.

Number of players in a team: 7 players in the Party. Up to 2 reserve players. At least 5 players can join a battle.

Battle time: 7 minutes.

Battle mode: Double Elimination, Supremacy.

Interval between battles in a match: 2 minutes.

• If the minimum required number of team members (5 players) does not turn up for the battle at the set time, the match will be forfeited for this team.
  • A special room for conducting matches will be automatically created 5 minutes prior to the first battle. Check the Notifications section for the invitation.

Tournament stages, tournament system, and battle format

• Play-off (Double Elimination) — 32 teams, 4 teams in a group. Battle format—Bo3. Grand Finals—Bo5.

Battles in the Play-off are held within one day. A detailed schedule is available in the game client and below in the regulations.

Maps:

• October-November: Middleburg, Mayan Ruins, Oasis Palms, Black Goldville, Port Bay, Vineyards, Naval Frontier. Every battle is played on one map with changing starting position.
  • December-January: Middleburg, Mayan Ruins, Fort Despair, Black Goldville, Castilla, Port Bay, Vineyards, Naval Frontier. Every battle is played on one map with changing starting position.

Schedule of matches and dates of the stages

Within the group consisting of 8 teams, players battle in the Bo3 format (until 2 victories are scored) and in the Grand Finals—in the Bo5 format, according to the Double Elimination system. Total groups: 4.

•     Upper bracket, Round 1 — 21:00 (UTC +2)
  •     Upper bracket, Round 2 — 21:30 (UTC +2)
  •     Upper bracket, Finals — 22:00 (UTC +2).
  •     Lower bracket, Round 1 — 21:30 (UTC +2).
  •     Lower bracket, Round 2 — 22:00 (UTC +2).
  •     Lower bracket, Finals — 22:30 (UTC +2).
  •     Grand Finals — 23:00 (UTC +2).

The final schedule of the matches will be specified after the draw procedure in the game client.

Prize pool

First place in the group — a Gold Series VII-VIII Ticket for each team member, 12 000,000  credits, 128 standard Crew XP boosters, 128 standard Combat XP boosters, and 1 600  Gold, 40 000  spare parts for team.

Second place in the group Gold Series VII-VIII Ticket for each team member, 7 200,000  credits, 96 standard Crew XP boosters, 96 standard Combat XP boosters, and 800  Gold, 20 000  spare parts for team.

Third place in the group — a Silver Series VII-VIII Ticket for each team member, 5 600,000  credits, 64 standard Crew XP boosters, 64 standard Combat XP boosters, and 800  Gold, 8 000  spare parts for team.

Fourth place in the group — a Silver Series VII-VIII Ticket for each team member, 8 000  spare parts for team.

Rewarding

Quantity of player's reward depends on how many battles player played with team during the tournament.

Rewarding process takes place on the next day after tournament will be ended (24 hours) via automatic rewarding system. If you did not received your rewarding 2 days after tournament ended - please contact with Support.

rioolratje #2 Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33676 battles
  • [-KC-]

Hello,

My team still didn't receive the prize for the Golden Tournament, Tier8 We want to participate in the Next tournament. Normally it's the same evening. Now it seems we must ask for it in this forum every time we won. Only 18 teams did participate so it can be the work!!

We got first place, group 3 name I Love Dennis from the Keep Calm Clan.

Kind regards,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

RexyComandante #3 Posted 30 August 2017 - 11:07 AM

Lance-corporal

• EU Community
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postrioolratje, on 29 August 2017 - 05:02 PM, said:

Hello,

My team still didn't receive the prize for the Golden Tournament, Tier8 We want to participate in the Next tournament. Normally it's the same evening. Now it seems we must ask for it in this forum every time we won. Only 18 teams did participate so it can be the work!!

We got first place, group 3 name I Love Dennis from the Keep Calm Clan.

Kind regards,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

Hello, Dimitri!

We have had miscommunication with our colleagues, so prizes were not accrued. We have fixed it already, and prizes should be accrued now (or very soon).

Thanks a lot for information about that problem.

RexyComandante #4 Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• EU Community
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]
We've had technical troubles with our Gold Series VII-VIII on September 24. We're looking for the cause.

CuteChameleon #5 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20684 battles
  • [EN3MY]

View PostRexyComandante, on 25 September 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

We've had technical troubles with our Gold Series VII-VIII on September 24. We're looking for the cause.

Hello. Me and my team played last Sunday gold tournament tier 8 and we won it. I know u had technical troubles but all I and my team want is reward for winning gold tournament. You can't even imagine how it was hard and what we had to do to win. Btw we was losing 0:2 in grand final and won 3:2... Please just give us reward that's all. That what happened 3 groups couldn't play u can't take it back but do what you have to do. We got gold tickets so u probably abrogated that tournament but it's not our fault we want only group playing. 

Sincerely 

TankTyger1 [SCRY]

RexyComandante #6 Posted 26 September 2017 - 02:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• EU Community
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View PostTankTyger1, on 26 September 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

Hello. Me and my team played last Sunday gold tournament tier 8 and we won it. I know u had technical troubles but all I and my team want is reward for winning gold tournament. You can't even imagine how it was hard and what we had to do to win. Btw we was losing 0:2 in grand final and won 3:2... Please just give us reward that's all. That what happened 3 groups couldn't play u can't take it back but do what you have to do. We got gold tickets so u probably abrogated that tournament but it's not our fault we want only group playing. 

Sincerely 

TankTyger1 [SCRY]

Hello TankTyger1!

Don't worry, you will get prizes according with your place. Prizes and compensation will accrue within a couple days.

CuteChameleon #7 Posted 26 September 2017 - 04:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20684 battles
  • [EN3MY]

View PostRexyComandante, on 26 September 2017 - 02:21 PM, said:

Hello TankTyger1!

Don't worry, you will get prizes according with your place. Prizes and compensation will accrue within a couple days.

Great to hear that. Hope everything will work next time. 

Thanks 

RexyComandante #8 Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• EU Community
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View PostTankTyger1, on 26 September 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

Great to hear that. Hope everything will work next time. 

Thanks 

Hello again,

We've detected problem and will fix it. All compensation and prizes have been accrued successfully.

rioolratje #9 Posted 17 October 2017 - 06:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33676 battles
  • [-KC-]

Hello,

Copy past this message From earlier postMy team still didn't receive the prize for the Golden Tournament, Tier8. We want to participate in the Next tournament. Normally it's the same evening. Now it seems we must ask for it in this forum every time we won. Only 14 teams did participate so it can be the work!!

We got first place, group 2 name Clown Joriaan from the Keep Calm Clan.

Kind regards,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

Knopka_EU #10 Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postrioolratje, on 17 October 2017 - 09:19 PM, said:

Hello,

Copy past this message From earlier postMy team still didn't receive the prize for the Golden Tournament, Tier8. We want to participate in the Next tournament. Normally it's the same evening. Now it seems we must ask for it in this forum every time we won. Only 14 teams did participate so it can be the work!!

We got first place, group 2 name Clown Joriaan from the Keep Calm Clan.

Kind regards,

Rioolratje (Dimitri)

Hello,

we are very sorry for any inconvenience but we are still have problem with rewarding. We will fix the problem asap and reward players for all tournaments since October 10.

Bilyash1981 #11 Posted 13 November 2017 - 12:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 39060 battles
  • [FAJRO]

1 vs 1 

Fine, but the code will it be??? At least once a month, too much? Online was VERY high, fact !

Knopka_EU #12 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View PostBilyash1981, on 13 November 2017 - 03:08 PM, said:

1 vs 1 

Fine, but the code will it be??? At least once a month, too much? Online was VERY high, fact !

Excuse me but what are you talking about? This topic is about Gold series VII-VIII series, there are no 1 vs 1.

RoninCRV #13 Posted 17 November 2017 - 03:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 77 battles
  • [AVO]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 16 November 2017 - 09:49 AM, said:

Excuse me but what are you talking about? This topic is about Gold series VII-VIII series, there are no 1 vs 1.

Даша, а можно на EU форуме отдел на русском? Хотя бы для русских кланов? Инфу почитаем и на других языках!

Реально не хватает места для говорящих на русском. Только перебрался из России в Европу, но хочется как то присоединиться/собрать русскоговорящие команды. Английский не проблема, но как то хочется наших ребят и наших кланов.

EDIT: если что поможем с переводами и культурными особенностями. Какой то русскоговорящий оплот может пригодиться, нет?

Edited by RoninCRV, 17 November 2017 - 03:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users