• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Knopka_EU #1 Posted 10 August 2017 - 01:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

Gold Series IX-X Tournament Regulations

Gold Series tournament for Tier IX-X vehicles. Participation Tickets can be earned in the Silver Series IX-X tournaments. The best teams of the tournament will receive Tickets for the Championship Tournaments.

Vehicle tiers: IX–X.

Registration time:

• Registration opens at 17:00 (UTC +2) three days prior to the tournament’s start and closes at 17:00 (UTC +2) three days after the start of registration.

Tournament days: Sunday.

Tournament dates and battle start times:

• September: 3, 10, 17, 24 at 20:00 (UTC +2).

Control type: touch control.

Maximum number of teams: 32 teams.

Number of players in a team: 7 players in the Party. Up to 2 reserve players. At least 5 players can join a battle.

Battle time: 7 minutes.

Battle mode: Double Elimination, Supremacy.

Interval between battles in a match: 2 minutes.

• If the minimum required number of team members (5 players) does not turn up for the battle at the set time, the match will be forfeited for this team.
  • A special room for conducting matches will be automatically created 5 minutes prior to the first battle. Check the Notifications section for the invitation.

Tournament stages, tournament system, and battle format

• Play-off (Double Elimination) — 32 teams, 4 teams in a group. Battle format—Bo3. Grand Finals—Bo5.

Battles in the Play-off are held within one day. A detailed schedule is available in the game client and below in the regulations.

Maps:

• August-September: Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Canyon, Castilla, Canal, Himmelsdorf. Every battle is played on one map with changing starting position.

Schedule of matches and dates of the stages

Within the group consisting of 4 teams, players battle in the Bo3 format (until 2 victories are scored) and in the Grand Finals — in the Bo5 format, according to the Double Elimination system. Total groups: 8.

• Upper bracket, Round 1 — 20:00 (UTC +2).
  • Upper bracket, Finals — 20:30 (UTC +2).
  • Lower bracket, Round 1 — 20:30 (UTC +2).
  • Lower bracket, Finals — 21:00 (UTC +2).
  • Grand Finals — 21:30 (UTC +2).

The final schedule of the matches will be specified after the draw procedure in the game client.

Prize pool

First place in the group — a Grand Championships Ticket, Gold Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 32,000,000  credits, 128 special Crew XP boosters, 128 special Combat XP boosters, and 3 200  Gold, 120 000  spare parts for team.

Second place in the group Grand Championships Ticket, Gold Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 20,000,000  credits, 96 special Crew XP boosters, 96 special Combat XP boosters, and 1 600  Gold, 56 000  spare parts for team.

Third place in the group Grand Championships Ticket, Silver Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 16 000,000  credits, 48 special Crew XP boosters, 48 special Combat XP boosters, and 1 600  Gold, 24 000  spare parts for team.

Fourth place in the group — a Silver Series IX-X Ticket for each team member, 24 000  spare parts for team.

Rewarding

Since version 4.0. gold, credits, boosters, spare parts rewarding for a team. Quantity of player's reward depends of how many battles player played with team during the tournament.

Rewarding process takes place on the next day after tournament will be ended (24 hours) via automatic rewarding system. If you did not received your rewarding 2 days after tournament ended - please contact with Support.

AndreMiku500 #2 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

why cant pc players have the chance to play these gold brawls? its makes no sense whats the diference between us and the touch players?dont we have right to it? dont pc players pay for stuff like others ? why the restriction? i wont spend a cent on this until this is changed pls wg evaluate this question cause this is putting pc players appart of the others like i said makes no sense we should all have the same oportunities....

Knopka_EU #3 Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View PostAndreMiku500, on 10 September 2017 - 10:10 PM, said:

why cant pc players have the chance to play these gold brawls? its makes no sense whats the diference between us and the touch players?dont we have right to it? dont pc players pay for stuff like others ? why the restriction? i wont spend a cent on this until this is changed pls wg evaluate this question cause this is putting pc players appart of the others like i said makes no sense we should all have the same oportunities....

Gold series tournaments provide tickets for Championship tournaments which are may be connected to Offline tournaments. All of eSports activities will take place on touch controls only in WoT Blitz. That's why in Gold series may participate only these players which are playing on mobile devices.

HerrMroz #4 Posted 11 September 2017 - 01:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18382 battles
  • [PAT]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 11 September 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

Gold series tournaments provide tickets for Championship tournaments which are may be connected to Offline tournaments. All of eSports activities will take place on touch controls only in WoT Blitz. That's why in Gold series may participate only these players which are playing on mobile devices.

​But that's not the case in Tier 8 Gold tournaments :P

AndreMiku500 #5 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 11 September 2017 - 08:24 AM, said:

omg can u tell me something i dont know ????? why cant we be there too?????thats my question i know that only touch controls are there but why?? makes no sense dont we have the right to it ???

AndreMiku500 #6 Posted 11 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

View PostHerrMroz, on 11 September 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

​But that's not the case in Tier 8 Gold tournaments :P

no its says only touch too mate

Jakovlev9 #7 Posted 11 September 2017 - 10:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44357 battles
  • [BHBP]

1: It is a mobile game

2: The game is easier on PC

Samsung Tab s 8.4 #30fps

Knopka_EU #8 Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View PostJakovlev9, on 12 September 2017 - 01:17 AM, said:

1: It is a mobile game

2: The game is easier on PC

We are very sure that it is not easier. We had a survey does playing on PC in WoT Blitz give any privileges opposites of playing on mobile devices. According results we could answer surely - no, playing on PC is the same as on touch controls. But if you feel more comfortable playing on PC for sure you will think it's easier.

Jakovlev9 #9 Posted 12 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44357 battles
  • [BHBP]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 12 September 2017 - 09:30 AM, said:

We are very sure that it is not easier. We had a survey does playing on PC in WoT Blitz give any privileges opposites of playing on mobile devices. According results we could answer surely - no, playing on PC is the same as on touch controls. But if you feel more comfortable playing on PC for sure you will think it's easier.

Survey? Based on random battles and weak players?

The facts:

-On Pc you can shoot more precisely

-On Pc you can change ammo immediately

-On Pc you can use repair kits immediately

-On Pc you have bigger screen

-On Pc you can use 7-8 fingers at the same time

Edited by Jakovlev9, 12 September 2017 - 11:36 AM.

Samsung Tab s 8.4 #30fps

AndreMiku500 #10 Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

View PostKnopka_EU, on 12 September 2017 - 08:30 AM, said:

soo if that is not the issue what it is? why cant we play pls explain me?

AndreMiku500 #11 Posted 12 September 2017 - 12:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

View PostJakovlev9, on 12 September 2017 - 11:36 AM, said:

Survey? Based on random battles and weak players?

The facts:

-On Pc you can shoot more precisely

-On Pc you can change ammo immediately

-On Pc you can use repair kits immediately

-On Pc you have bigger screen

-On Pc you can use 7-8 fingers at the same time

i heard for way more then 1 or 2 players that play both mobile and pc say its almost same stuff and most of it prefer it on mobile soo ...

Jakovlev9 #12 Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44357 battles
  • [BHBP]
The facts are facts. Which is the easier? Play with 2 fingers or with 7-8? Aim with fingers or with mouse?

Edited by Jakovlev9, 12 September 2017 - 01:51 PM.

Samsung Tab s 8.4 #30fps

Knopka_EU #13 Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View PostJakovlev9, on 12 September 2017 - 04:49 PM, said:

The facts are facts. Which is the easier? Play with 2 fingers or with 7-8? Aim with fingers or with mouse?

Depends on how for you is comfortable to play and how you are used to play. I'm a PC play for a looong time since my childhood. That's why I always feel more comfortable playing on PC (more comfortable than when I play on console or mobile device). But first I started to play Blitz - I learn how to play using touch controls. It could be comfortable too by the way. No, it's not a problem to use repair, or change ammo, or to shoot. The question about bigger screen.. I have my iPad. It's is not a problem to play on the tablet but sometimes I play using my mobile phone too. The screen is smaller but anyway I can play. I know a lot of people on RU who play on touch controls only. TOP-clans usually play on it and they said it's more friendly controls for them.

View PostAndreMiku500, on 12 September 2017 - 03:45 PM, said:

soo if that is not the issue what it is? why cant we play pls explain me?

We will not have any eSports events on PCs (probably for now we do not plan it). Gold series, Championship may be connected to eSports somehow.

Jakovlev9 #14 Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 44357 battles
  • [BHBP]

It is EU, not RU, and here are top clans too :) . No, it is not a problem to use repair, and change ammo, but the key is the time...

Sorry, but your opinion does not matter if you are not cw player and do not know the game very well.

Edited by Jakovlev9, 12 September 2017 - 02:56 PM.

Samsung Tab s 8.4 #30fps

W1z4rd97 #15 Posted 12 September 2017 - 03:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41278 battles
  • [BHBP]
Who is bot that people wont find any difference between the pc and the mobile.... i played with both of them and if i would play more on pc i would be even better than on mobile... AND THIS GAME IS FIRSTLY CAME FOR ONLY MOBILE PHONES OR FOR TABLETS NOT FOR PC IF ANYONE WANT TO PLAY IN GOLD LIGUE ON PC THAN GO AND DOWNLOAD THE BIG WORLD OF TANKS AND STOP CRYING PC PLAYERS THAT GAME MADE FOR THOSE WHO CANT ALLOW/WOULDN'T LIKE TO PLAY ON PC AND STILL WANT TO PLAY WITH WORLD OF TANKS! Dont make argue of this stupid things there re more important things stop cr

AndreMiku500 #16 Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

View PostW1z4rd97, on 12 September 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

Who is bot that people wont find any difference between the pc and the mobile.... i played with both of them and if i would play more on pc i would be even better than on mobile... AND THIS GAME IS FIRSTLY CAME FOR ONLY MOBILE PHONES OR FOR TABLETS NOT FOR PC IF ANYONE WANT TO PLAY IN GOLD LIGUE ON PC THAN GO AND DOWNLOAD THE BIG WORLD OF TANKS AND STOP CRYING PC PLAYERS THAT GAME MADE FOR THOSE WHO CANT ALLOW/WOULDN'T LIKE TO PLAY ON PC AND STILL WANT TO PLAY WITH WORLD OF TANKS! Dont make argue of this stupid things there re more important things stop cr

stfu man this makes no sense we should have the right to play gold brawls tooo! even if it was only for pc controls we should have the right! what u said makes no sense "stop cry" loool what do u want??? is it bothering u???

W1z4rd97 #17 Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 41278 battles
  • [BHBP]

View PostAndreMiku500, on 12 September 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

stfu man this makes no sense we should have the right to play gold brawls tooo! even if it was only for pc controls we should have the right! what u said makes no sense "stop cry" loool what do u want??? is it bothering u???

Woow thats toxic

AndreMiku500 #18 Posted 12 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22581 battles
  • [IMREQ]

View PostW1z4rd97, on 12 September 2017 - 07:34 PM, said:

Woow thats toxic

loooooooooool

boulangerinfernal #19 Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8567 battles
  • [-BPS-]
Can you the fix the gold series registration bug (where when you're logged in on a PC while/after receiving an invite to these tournaments, you don't find it on a mobile device) pls ?

boulangerinfernal, alias PanCake_AnV (WoT), ESL profil page

Knopka_EU #20 Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

View Postboulangerinfernal, on 15 September 2017 - 10:34 PM, said:

Can you the fix the gold series registration bug (where when you're logged in on a PC while/after receiving an invite to these tournaments, you don't find it on a mobile device) pls ?

Have you accepted the invitation or just made a re-login and then did not found invitation?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users