• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Chairman_merpug #81 Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36633 battles
  • [AFK]
It won't help.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Kamil_Cameel_Cz #82 Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:20 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42913 battles
  • [CZ-A]
Dear sirs in WOT, 
After last update, system of maps in tournaments have been changed. First 2 maps are same but the 3rd is different. Please notice that not all players can use teamspeak or discord. I am commander of my clan CZ-A, we have 2 deaph players (Can't hear), though they are good players. So we differ than other clans that we used to prepare briefing before tournament battle for that map as in chat. The new system of 2 same maps and third different map is complicating it so much for us. Why not return it to the same as it was. WOT will choose map in tournament and the better team with better tactics will win in that map instead of changing it. Please take in concideration that there are players who are not fully healthy that they can not use the communication systems.
Thank you in advance to rethink about this issue and have solidarity with such players.
Best regarda, 
Kamil_Cameel_Cz

Kamil_Cameel_Cz #83 Posted 02 September 2017 - 06:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 42913 battles
  • [CZ-A]
Dear sirs in WOT, 
After last update, system of maps in tournaments have been changed. First 2 maps are same but the 3rd is different. Please notice that not all players can use teamspeak or discord. I am commander of my clan CZ-A, we have 2 deaph players (Can't hear), though they are good players. So we differ than other clans that we used to prepare briefing before tournament battle for that map as in chat. The new system of 2 same maps and third different map is complicating it so much for us. Why not return it to the same as it was. WOT will choose map in tournament and the better team with better tactics will win in that map instead of changing it. Please take in concideration that there are players who are not fully healthy that they can not use the communication systems.
Thank you in advance to rethink about this issue and have solidarity with such players.
Best regarda, 
Kamil_Cameel_Cz

VarpusenI #84 Posted 04 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18720 battles
  • [C-F]
How about mitigating camera problem at the close proximity of tall objects by having option to enable sniper view tank orientation model also in 3rd person view?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users