• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Elmo_Chipshop #61 Posted 24 August 2017 - 06:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23423 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View Postllo1, on 21 August 2017 - 10:16 PM, said:

Sorry Zloydd, update is same as every other one with respect to lag.

When are you going to fix it, or at least improve It significantly?

I am still driving in circles, keep moving with no control, shoot blanks, or miss totally a tank at 90 degrees, and within a couple of meters.

What device are you using? You may have a weak playing device? 

llo1 #62 Posted 24 August 2017 - 09:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32625 battles
  • [1RTR]

Ipad4, which I know is not the newest, but tell me why I can get 50% of my tanks aced, and have 56% wr....run for a good few games winning regularly, and then hit a problem where the lag is utter crap, and this is even worse around Update time, or whenever WG have competitions, and significantly more players are on line!

That tells me, along with the pingplotter reports that WG repeatedly insists on (and ignores totally - it just an exercise to keep complainers busy) that their servers are not up to the job or the demand that they create!

Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts!

Extra_Salty #63 Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22795 battles
  • [C-F]
In game there is link to official Blitz YouTube channel etc. but there is no easy access to CC channels from game or official YouTube channel. Could you use content created by CC as extension of tutorial, kind of tips, tricks & reviews section and actively advertising them in garage or even going as far as having links to tank reviews etc. directly from tech tree? Or make new players watch some CC made tutorials before they can open free chest or before they can drive premium tank just won from crate.

Edited by VarpusenI, 25 August 2017 - 12:23 PM.

Roadrunner2016 #64 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5949 battles
  • [RRONS]

[edited]the machmaker an  I lost 17 with noobs

onlypainhurts #65 Posted 25 August 2017 - 06:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 53019 battles
  • [XFIRE]

View Postromsitsa, on 24 August 2017 - 07:12 PM, said:

The same as the BT-7 Arty in tier III. But no one complains about it.

A

Bt7 arty doesn't have the same propensity for ammoracking multiple tanks or destroying all modules and crew members with a single shot that the t49 does

"Oderint dum Metuant"

Stinksock #66 Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:52 PM

Private

• Player
  • 34583 battles
  • [OLDER]
Don't if it has anything to do with the latest update, but the gamecount for individual tanks doesn't work. My is4 has been on 58 fights since the last 20 fights or so...

romsitsa #67 Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52653 battles
  • [VG]

View Postonlypainhurts, on 25 August 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

Bt7 arty doesn't have the same propensity for ammoracking multiple tanks or destroying all modules and crew members with a single shot that the t49 does

Mine does.

A

MarsIsBrightTonight #68 Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:28 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39856 battles
  • [OBB]

View Postsorkram, on 25 August 2017 - 07:52 PM, said:

Don't if it has anything to do with the latest update, but the gamecount for individual tanks doesn't work. My is4 has been on 58 fights since the last 20 fights or so...

It is possible that you are playing ranked battles?

I like the new marker system, possibly because I play on PC with a huge screen. I can see why players on portable devices find that annoying. It was good to leave players an option to switch between old and new system.

The new mission system has the same reward for tiers V-X and encourages experienced players to do their missions in Tiers V (VI for the Supremacy-related missions). So the new players in these Tiers are beaten hard.

If you introduce a coefficient so that doing the missions at higher Tiers is more rewarding, the experts will leave the newcomers alone. The coefficient could be the inverse of the damage coefficient in the event, thus:

Tier X        2,25
Tier IX        1,60
Tier VIII    1,45
Tier VII    1,24
Tier VI        1,17
Tier V        1,00

Re the event: I don't see the point of a "temporary" tank, one which must be acquired through the event at that. On the other hand I'm glad the missile launchers will be gone in 9 days.

The other prizes are much more interesting to me.

ColBerserki #69 Posted 28 August 2017 - 11:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30778 battles
  • [SWEBA]

View PostMarsIsBrightTonight, on 28 August 2017 - 08:15 AM, said:

I like the new marker system, possibly because I play on PC with a huge screen. I can see why players on portable devices find that annoying. It was good to leave players an option to switch between old and new system.

I would have been better it the switch actually worked. :)

No matter how I set it still shows the same annoying large red/gray blobs with numbers inside them.

Pitviper7 #70 Posted 28 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26885 battles
  • [PICTI]
The crates are a waste, I don't want the new rocket tank, as i heard they were going to be taken away anyway. so went for the crates, sadly, not much in them! Best I had so far was 100k in silver

DrHppk #71 Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13613 battles

Since up date 3.8 or was it 3.9 when Wallet Grabbers took  all the fully upgraded tanks away, the updates since have been designed solely to make loads of money for WG. NOTHING intrinsically wrong with the that - business is after all business and making loads of money from games is, well, quite a good earner.

Tthis game has now nerfed beyond it's own title, the latest, idiocy is putting in a T49, already a monstrously unfair move on all geniune players of the genre by making it a Missile firing tank put up against Second World War technology or maybe 1950s tanks and failing to upgrade those tanks so that they can at least get a shot off or two maybe, before they are toast. I know it is only here for  a few days, but the numbers of noob players with bulging wallets that are now using this 'thing", gleefully, because it requires little or no skill to use, is increasing such that, I predict this manifestation of pure fantasy will re-appear in one form or another in a later update, because noob players will buy it.

Looking after your customer base is an intrinsic part of busineee success that WG appear to have lost sight of, ( and the Plot).

By all means bring in fantasy tanks to attract that type of customer but please put them where they belong in a Fantasy type of Shoot'em up Game, NOT this Game, which is about TANKS.

Sometimes, now increasingly so, I think WG are populated with Cretins, with no idea of how to keep their customers satisfied who were quite happy playing a perfectly good Game as was, using TANKS, that have some basis in the real world, even using prototypes that did not make it to the front line, is fine with me, because it is interesting and sometimes, real fun.

Introducing pure Fantasy like the Lupus, Blaze, Dracula, Helsing, others such like and now one more piece of Fantasy crap, The T49a, might be fun for those who want that, and by all means do so, but matching them against the current 'stock' of 'reality' tanks available is just creating losers, who will eventually lose interest, shut up shop and go somewhwere else to have their fun.

May I suggest WG, create a separate game for Fantasy Tank like vehicles and move them from World of Tanks, failing that,  a Name change is long overdue for this Game.

Wise up WG, or you will be losers, like your main customers are currently. No one minds you making a fair bob or two, but this type of robbery, which just costs your customers shed loads of lost credits, is just plain wrong.

HeavyMawl #72 Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12769 battles
Adding to 9ths Post above -  when u r matched with the reds who have 3 of the T49 a ' things, ( won't call them tanks cause they r not), there is literally no chance AT ALL - think I will stop playing until these crap Fantasy things are removed, as I don't play to win, though that is nice on the rare occasion it happens, I play for fun. With these things IT IS POINTLESS AND NO FUN WHATS-SO-EVER.

Elmo_Chipshop #73 Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23423 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostBadasson, on 28 August 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Adding to 9ths Post above -  when u r matched with the reds who have 3 of the T49 a ' things, ( won't call them tanks cause they r not), there is literally no chance AT ALL - think I will stop playing until these crap Fantasy things are removed, as I don't play to win, though that is nice on the rare occasion it happens, I play for fun. With these things IT IS POINTLESS AND NO FUN WHATS-SO-EVER.

just play in different tiers...simples.

Stinksock #74 Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 34583 battles
  • [OLDER]

View PostMarsIsBrightTonight, on 28 August 2017 - 07:28 AM, said:

It is possible that you are playing ranked battles?

I was, already found that out. But thanks anyway!

Titus_Scato #75 Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42260 battles

View PostBadasson, on 28 August 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

Stay out of Tiers VI to VIII until the event ends, and you'll never see a T49A.  Play Tier V.

oyemeLife #76 Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23012 battles
  • [LORDS]

My rating is 4010 scores when I lose a game I got message on the screen that  "You have been transferred to the golden league", after that battle I got 3979 scores, then I won a battle and I got again that message that " You have been transferred to platinum league"

Please fix this annoying looping messages.

Bushmaster24 #77 Posted 31 August 2017 - 08:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8909 battles
  • [1224]

The update was altogether great except copper field map needs redoing still. Either that or make it a map for tiers 1-4. It is way too small. I shoot someone from where cap c is and they're at a and I get spotted. Still a great game and I can't wait for French lights

and medium line.:medal:

HeavyMawl #78 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12769 battles

I could and do play in lower tiers. But to avoid the T49a Fantasy Iunacy, I would prefer to play in lower tiers and make that my choice, rather than be dictated to by WG (Wallet Grabber), venality.

I don't wish to be a 'kill joy', at all. By all means for those who get off on these Fantasy vehicles, carry on,  but do it somewhwere else, not In a Game called 'World of Tanks'.

i wonder how many other aficionados of what this great game was, feel the same way?

I came late to the party but when I started, for me,  it was more about the fun of driving and learning to survive ( not that I did/do that very often, as I am far too aggressive to live long in game), and getting to learn/know about the tanks, tactics, game play and maps, and not spend game time in some hideous 'harry potter' like, fantasy, - if I wanted that I would have gone there, to that kind of game world.

I do reiterate the point that after this current farce is over,  as sooooo many have been conned into buying the T49a, either by credits won in game or using their gold, that WG WILL,  very soon come up with something similar but on a more permanent basis to ensure the gullible buy in and keep spending. Taking the current Game even further away from Tank Warfare, as loosely based in reality, as a Game can be.

oyemeLife #79 Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:58 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23012 battles
  • [LORDS]

It's simple. We are gonna kill Batman.

Please make an option to avoid playing with fantasy tanks.

Edited by oyemeLife, 31 August 2017 - 01:59 PM.

newwowsorder #80 Posted 31 August 2017 - 09:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24452 battles
  • [MAIOR]

can some body please make it possible to make jgpz e 100 legendary camo please

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users