Jump to content


How to make IS-6 work?


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #21 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:21 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 597 battles
  • 914
  • [IRMA_]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Postmrpgilbert, on 05 September 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

The troll

 

 

Why are you so mean to the new players? 



Tijgerhaai_XIV #22 Posted 08 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8648 battles
  • 1,708
  • [ALBA]
  • Member since:
    06-08-2016

View PostWHY_U_NO_GO_TO_WOMEN, on 08 September 2017 - 04:21 PM, said:

 

 

Why are you so mean to the new players? 

 Because he is horrible person. The filth he spreads around these parts is truly terrible.*

 

 

 

* This may or may not have questionable veracity.


 


Chairman_merpug #23 Posted 08 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34149 battles
  • 7,407
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 08 September 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

 Because he is horrible person. The filth he spreads around these parts is truly terrible.*

 

 

 

* This may or may not have questionable veracity.

 

Sorry, yes, I'm known for abusive behaviour towards new players. I must curb my instinctive hatred immediately. I love trolls, though, and keep a special stable of goats near my five star bridge especially for them.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert


TheDudeAbidesBlitz #24 Posted 09 September 2017 - 06:02 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 597 battles
  • 914
  • [IRMA_]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Postmrpgilbert, on 08 September 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

 

Sorry, yes, I'm known for abusive behaviour towards new players. I must curb my instinctive hatred immediately. I love trolls, though, and keep a special stable of goats near my five star bridge especially for them.

 

Exactly!

LordNibs9 #25 Posted 09 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9129 battles
  • 1,166
  • [IRMA]
  • Member since:
    04-16-2016
I got bought IS6 when I was new to the game and didnt know how to play, so I sucked in it and didnt know what to do. You want to angle heavily and dont go head on against tier 9 tanks because they can out-dpm you, put out more alpha and have superior armour, as well as better armour. Play support and peak a boom and take on stock tanks, keep back and support your heavies. Against tier 8 and tier 7, you can fight normally. always angle, wiggle your upper plate and dont take on too many enemies at once. Your top gun is strong enough to take on any tier 7 and 8 and most enemies at tier 7 can't penetrate your frontal armour with regular ap rounds. Just never, ever play sniper. 
"Odi et amo. quare id faciam fortasse requiris.
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.'" Catullus 85 
 
Proud Member of IRMA :honoring:
 
 

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #26 Posted 10 September 2017 - 03:44 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 597 battles
  • 914
  • [IRMA_]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostLordNibs9, on 09 September 2017 - 12:09 PM, said:

I got bought IS6 when I was new to the game and didnt know how to play, so I sucked in it and didnt know what to do. You want to angle heavily and dont go head on against tier 9 tanks because they can out-dpm you, put out more alpha and have superior armour, as well as better armour. Play support and peak a boom and take on stock tanks, keep back and support your heavies. Against tier 8 and tier 7, you can fight normally. always angle, wiggle your upper plate and dont take on too many enemies at once. Your top gun is strong enough to take on any tier 7 and 8 and most enemies at tier 7 can't penetrate your frontal armour with regular ap rounds. Just never, ever play sniper. 

 

Thank you, Good Sir! 

LordNibs9 #27 Posted 10 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9129 battles
  • 1,166
  • [IRMA]
  • Member since:
    04-16-2016

View PostWHY_U_NO_GO_TO_WOMEN, on 10 September 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

Thank you, Good Sir! 

 

Happy to help :)
"Odi et amo. quare id faciam fortasse requiris.
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.'" Catullus 85 
 
Proud Member of IRMA :honoring:
 
 

VonPottypoop #28 Posted 10 September 2017 - 09:43 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14853 battles
  • 1,065
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016

View Postmrpgilbert, on 05 September 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

 

The troll

 

Look at his clan, some people on here may be offended or possibly flattered but yup he is a Troll.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 


1OOJA #29 Posted 12 September 2017 - 01:08 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16162 battles
  • 390
  • [ALBAC]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2014
What's the point of creating troll threads?

Chairman_merpug #30 Posted 12 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34149 battles
  • 7,407
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View Post1OOJA, on 12 September 2017 - 01:08 PM, said:

What's the point of creating troll threads?

 

It's the meaning of life, if you're a troll.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert


TheDudeAbidesBlitz #31 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:07 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 597 battles
  • 914
  • [IRMA_]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostVonPottypoop, on 10 September 2017 - 09:43 PM, said:

 

Look at his clan, some people on here may be offended or possibly flattered but yup he is a Troll.

 

I admire your deductive reasoning skills and ability to derail the thread. Stay on the topic and help, please!



TheDudeAbidesBlitz #32 Posted 14 September 2017 - 03:13 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 597 battles
  • 914
  • [IRMA_]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Postmrpgilbert, on 12 September 2017 - 06:57 PM, said:

 

It's the meaning of life, if you're a troll.

 

How often do you judge someone else's experience based off of your own experience? Never heard of 4 ears theory? 



Yr_Mama #33 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5669 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    02-26-2016

View PostXenodiums, on 14 September 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

 

I am

 

Good, glad you're embracing your lowly existence. 

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #34 Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:38 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 597 battles
  • 914
  • [IRMA_]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostYr_Mama, on 14 September 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

 

Good, glad you're embracing your lowly existence. 

Not really



Nol95 #35 Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10350 battles
  • 122
  • [DAWN]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

What a great fcking community,people calling someone a troll the moment they say something that somewhat irritates you.Why do you people dont try to talk and answer some questions this "troll" has and actually talk to him like a normal person.Christ you people wouldn't survive 1 day on 4chan,why must you seek out to reject and ignore people randomly like this.Just pathetic to watch someone call another one's life "lowly" as if you are literally that butthurt about it,so what someone doesn't like your god damn views?

 

Whats even worse is that im afraid i might get banned for talking out,mods here literally stay on your nose 24/7.Absolutely no privacy,i can get banned for calling out complaints wargaming has filed against you,that's like not being able to protest against a government for taxing too much or treating you as a second class citizen.Im pretty sure some human rights are being violated here.


Edited by Nol95, 17 December 2017 - 08:39 PM.


Radojevicuros22 #36 Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:33 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7407 battles
  • 179
  • [R2D]
  • Member since:
    02-21-2013

View PostTheDudeAbidesBlitz, on 02 September 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

 

why do I need more practice if I aced IS-6 in my first 10 battles ? Thats my first account

 

I came late to answer, but, you aren't pro in tank if you ace it. I have aced IS-7 and i am still noob with it, because i aced it in a noobs match and i play it terribly in any other match. What is real measurement of mastering the tank:

1. Win ratio

2. Dealt to received damage ratio

3. Ratio between destroyed enemy tanks and times you have been destroyed

4. Average damage per battle

Ace Tanker mastery badge was never a true measurement of tank mastery.


Edited by Radojevicuros22, 18 December 2017 - 08:35 AM.


Chairman_merpug #37 Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:17 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34149 battles
  • 7,407
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostNol95, on 17 December 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

What a great fcking community,people calling someone a troll the moment they say something that somewhat irritates you.Why do you people dont try to talk and answer some questions this "troll" has and actually talk to him like a normal person.Christ you people wouldn't survive 1 day on 4chan,why must you seek out to reject and ignore people randomly like this.Just pathetic to watch someone call another one's life "lowly" as if you are literally that butthurt about it,so what someone doesn't like your god damn views?

 

Whats even worse is that im afraid i might get banned for talking out,mods here literally stay on your nose 24/7.Absolutely no privacy,i can get banned for calling out complaints wargaming has filed against you,that's like not being able to protest against a government for taxing too much or treating you as a second class citizen.Im pretty sure some human rights are being violated here.

Wow, that's touchy. The troll in question is a pure troll with no redeeming features, and we know it well, hence the reaction.

As far as mods go, they went ages ago, haven't seen any moderation on here for months. The forum is rammed full of people protesting/crying about perceived bad things WG has done to them, with nary a comment from anyone, and plenty of gripes about the lack of comment. 


Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert


Tijgerhaai_XIV #38 Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:53 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8648 battles
  • 1,708
  • [ALBA]
  • Member since:
    06-08-2016

View PostNol95, on 17 December 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

What a great fcking community,people calling someone a troll the moment they say something that somewhat irritates you.Why do you people dont try to talk and answer some questions this "troll" has and actually talk to him like a normal person.Christ you people wouldn't survive 1 day on 4chan,why must you seek out to reject and ignore people randomly like this.Just pathetic to watch someone call another one's life "lowly" as if you are literally that butthurt about it,so what someone doesn't like your god damn views?

 

Whats even worse is that im afraid i might get banned for talking out,mods here literally stay on your nose 24/7.Absolutely no privacy,i can get banned for calling out complaints wargaming has filed against you,that's like not being able to protest against a government for taxing too much or treating you as a second class citizen.Im pretty sure some human rights are being violated here.

 You got issues, dude. Your rant has zero to do with topic at hand, plus it is months out of date. Maybe next time you feel such an outburst coming in you could internalise it and look less like an angry  little child.


 


Nol95 #39 Posted 18 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10350 battles
  • 122
  • [DAWN]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 18 December 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

 You got issues, dude. Your rant has zero to do with topic at hand, plus it is months out of date. Maybe next time you feel such an outburst coming in you could internalise it and look less like an angry  little child.

 

If i cant rant here then where do i fcking rant?And yeah i could have worded my post in a much better way since i also felt dumb since it didnt get the message across.Speaking of which who the hell are you to be telling me where and when to rant?I dont care how i look when i post something because this is the internet and as far as i know no one can judge you here,they only judge your persona/profile you make,unless you put your real name.

 

Wargaming has horrible relations with this community,and i want to make that known everywhere on this forum.



Tijgerhaai_XIV #40 Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:38 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8648 battles
  • 1,708
  • [ALBA]
  • Member since:
    06-08-2016
I don't believe I told you whether you could rant or where. I suggested your rant was not particularly relevant to this thread.

I could go further and also suggest that ranting is a communication form lacking in precision and generally fails to convey meaning well and certainly has pretty much zero influence on those that do not agree with you already.

You raise an interesting philosophical point about the ability to interact anonymously, but your assertion that this is aided by revealing an arbitrary label largely used for tax purposes I would argue is false.

And finally, perhaps you could reflect on whether any issues that you have had with WG may actually stem from your behaviour as opposed to their incompetence.

Edited by Tijgerhaai_XIV, 18 December 2017 - 04:39 PM.

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users