Jump to content


Move Helsing to VIII tier!

dracula fantasytanks tds helsing gold

  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Poll: Helsing OP (65 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Should WG move Helsing TD to the VIII tier?

  1. Yes (25 votes [38.46%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 38.46%

  2. No (28 votes [43.08%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 43.08%

  3. IDK (5 votes [7.69%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 7.69%

  4. I have Helsing and I like it (7 votes [10.77%] - View)

    Percentage of vote: 10.77%

Vote Hide poll

__Spacemus__ #41 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 17935 battles
  • 35
  • [EPW]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

Come on its not that strong.

 

This tank is only strong/op if you stay in front of it from a medium distance.

 

1. The turret  cant move 360 degrees

2. Its not that fast/mobile 

3. It  has low hp

4. And its  gun can be very troll/useless from a big distance

 

I still think the Dracula is the better tank of the two

 

the only real downside about the Dracula is its lackluster armor but it makes up for it in the speed department



harrier_77 #42 Posted 15 September 2017 - 04:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28294 battles
  • 395
  • [NX6]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View Post__Spacemus__, on 14 September 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

Come on its not that strong.

 

This tank is only strong/op if you stay in front of it from a medium distance.

 

1. The turret  cant move 360 degrees

2. Its not that fast/mobile 

3. It  has low hp

4. And its  gun can be very troll/useless from a big distance

 

I still think the Dracula is the better tank of the two

 

the only real downside about the Dracula is its lackluster armor but it makes up for it in the speed department

 

turret does traverse 360

Rosehip_come_back #43 Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:13 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7794 battles
  • 528
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    07-17-2016
No. It's balanced between extremes. It's armor and gun are trollish rather than reliable. Sure it's a bully against tier 6 driven by noobs. Pit it against tier 8 heaviums and well armored meds with half decent drivers, and it struggles tremendously. Imagine having to chew through the likes of T-54 with that shotgun.

I never make the same mistake twice. I make them a hundred times.


Knickerson #44 Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:29 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19775 battles
  • 1,509
  • [ICN]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

View PostRosehip_come_back, on 15 September 2017 - 09:13 AM, said:

No. It's balanced between extremes. It's armor and gun are trollish rather than reliable. Sure it's a bully against tier 6 driven by noobs. Pit it against tier 8 heaviums and well armored meds with half decent drivers, and it struggles tremendously. Imagine having to chew through the likes of T-54 with that shotgun.

 

True enough. I do enjoy being hull down in a Type 59, listening to double-barreled ricochets of the turret. Ping-ping!
... let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings.
Richard II, Act 3, Scene 2, William Shakespeare
 
Certified member, Save the Littlepard Foundation

Rosehip_come_back #45 Posted 15 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7794 battles
  • 528
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    07-17-2016

View PostKnickerson, on 15 September 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

 

True enough. I do enjoy being hull down in a Type 59, listening to double-barreled ricochets of the turret. Ping-ping!

 

And the Mod1 gives the VH a taste of his own medicine. 

I never make the same mistake twice. I make them a hundred times.


Dassem_ #46 Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:25 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23785 battles
  • 10,527
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View Post__Spacemus__, on 14 September 2017 - 10:45 PM, said:

Come on its not that strong.

 

This tank is only strong/op if you stay in front of it from a medium distance.

 

1. The turret  cant move 360 degrees

2. Its not that fast/mobile 

3. It  has low hp

4. And its  gun can be very troll/useless from a big distance

 

I still think the Dracula is the better tank of the two

 

the only real downside about the Dracula is its lackluster armor but it makes up for it in the speed department

 

what nonsense. its tier for tier the strongest tank in game.

 

and about turret and mibility:

- turret does traverse 360

- it has higher top speed than all tier 7 meds, except Dracula

- it has better power/weight than all tier 7 meds except Drac and Edelweiss

 


REVERSE 3.8!!!  (and check out The Dassem Channel, youtube.)


qurrel99 #47 Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:51 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16949 battles
  • 255
  • [BLXD]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013
dracula is overpowered because it is better than T20 in everyway and we can consider T20 as a balanced tank (maybe mediocre) but helsing is stupidly overpowered it is has overall armor than tiger1 and amx m4 45 or even tiger (p) dpm is ridiculous and mobility is better than most tier 7 mediums

harrier_77 #48 Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28294 battles
  • 395
  • [NX6]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View Postqurrel99, on 16 September 2017 - 12:51 AM, said:

dracula is overpowered because it is better than T20 in everyway and we can consider T20 as a balanced tank (maybe mediocre) but helsing is stupidly overpowered it is has overall armor than tiger1 and amx m4 45 or even tiger (p) dpm is ridiculous and mobility is better than most tier 7 mediums

 

I see you don't actually own the helsing. It is no match armour wise for tiger 1or tiger p. An accomplished tiger driver can put at least 3 shells into it before helsing reloads, making it an equal payoff in damage from both sides, same for amx. And as for mobility....it's only quick when you get up to speed, it's slow off the mark and it's turning pace is kin to a turtle lying on its back.

Get real and learn to tackle helsing rather than scream for its nuts to be cut off.



InternetEntity #49 Posted 16 September 2017 - 08:41 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 25061 battles
  • 391
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    10-05-2015

View Postharrier_77, on 16 September 2017 - 06:45 AM, said:

 

I see you don't actually own the helsing. It is no match armour wise for tiger 1or tiger p. An accomplished tiger driver can put at least 3 shells into it before helsing reloads, making it an equal payoff in damage from both sides, same for amx. And as for mobility....it's only quick when you get up to speed, it's slow off the mark and it's turning pace is kin to a turtle lying on its back.

Get real and learn to tackle helsing rather than scream for its nuts to be cut off.

 

Oh oh, hyperbole alert!

 

Helsing reload = 8.87s (8.9) 

Tiger 1 reload = 5.90s

How can a Tiger get 3 shots in, even with adreniline, unless it shots first and the Helsing wastes time? In that case, it is not 3 shots WHILE reloading.

Tiger P reload = 6.56s (6.6) even worse.

 

Tiger 1, noted for having usless armour. 

 

Everything is slow untill it gets fast you know, its cakled acceleration. Second derivative of distance with respect to time.

As for its' acceleration, it's not that bad. Feels better than the T20 and remember, this tank has an identity crisis. You could call it a heavium.

 

Traverse sucks, I'll give you that one. Hey, must becbalanced.

 

(Leaving a small pile of salt behind)

 



harrier_77 #50 Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:44 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28294 battles
  • 395
  • [NX6]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostInternetEntity, on 16 September 2017 - 08:41 AM, said:

 

Oh oh, hyperbole alert!

 

Helsing reload = 8.87s (8.9) 

Tiger 1 reload = 5.90s

How can a Tiger get 3 shots in, even with adreniline, unless it shots first and the Helsing wastes time? In that case, it is not 3 shots WHILE reloading.

Tiger P reload = 6.56s (6.6) even worse.

 

Tiger 1, noted for having usless armour. 

 

Everything is slow untill it gets fast you know, its cakled acceleration. Second derivative of distance with respect to time.

As for its' acceleration, it's not that bad. Feels better than the T20 and remember, this tank has an identity crisis. You could call it a heavium.

 

Traverse sucks, I'll give you that one. Hey, must becbalanced.

 

(Leaving a small pile of salt behind)

 

 

do you drive tiger1?.... I was being tongue in cheek with 3-1 ratio...omg. I'd put it up against helsing all day long. Do you own helsing? Have you tried the standing start to top speed?... it's slow to do it compared to other tanks. Helsing does not pen tiger p front on...there are any number of T7's to match it. M6 goose can rip it to pieces, and helsing can't even scratch it's paint unless in behind...which isn't easy to achieve.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #51 Posted 18 September 2017 - 04:51 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5282 battles
  • 835
  • [ALBA]
  • Member since:
    06-08-2016
Humpf. Off topic, but in my experience everything pens the front of a Tiger P :(


harrier_77 #52 Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28294 battles
  • 395
  • [NX6]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 18 September 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

Humpf. Off topic, but in my experience everything pens the front of a Tiger P :(

 

really? I always struggle frontally against tiger p.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #53 Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:24 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5282 battles
  • 835
  • [ALBA]
  • Member since:
    06-08-2016
I was just looking on armour inspector, and the weak points are cupola (ok), lower plate (fine) , turret cheeks (auto bounce head on), turret roof (sure), turret front can be penned by gold (not so nice), and the, er, shoulders next to the front plate above the drive wheels can be penned at any angle with AP and depending on angle gives access to driver. Gunner and ammo rack. So sidescraping is impossible, looks like you need to front scrape shallowly hiding the shoulder (and preferably the cupola). Show to much though and they can shoot between your drive wheel and front plate.


Y4533N #54 Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22726 battles
  • 1,437
  • [XL]
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014

View Postharrier_77, on 13 September 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

Most peeps went for dracula in the event, helsing turned out to be a superb surprise. If uve got it and can play it, it's awesome. Leave it well alone, some of us went through the grind to get it...in other words 'we earned it'...now we reap what was sown.

Also it does not perform well against tier8 heavies...therefore it's not a capable t8 vehicle.

 

Anyone who had a bit of "thinking" wouldve looked at the stats. 2800 dpm lol is why i picked it and I got drac too with gold

Edited by Y4533N, 18 September 2017 - 10:51 PM.

Wg please consider my ideas.     Clan Leader of [XL] EXCEL

* Serial AFKers are banned on the dot and no temporary bans (Not including accidental AFKers). * 3 way matchmaking toggle (Encounter only, Supremacy only or Random). * Also when the game loads the map, it shows the same side for both teams (in team lineup), we would like to see the map angle from our spawn locations so we can think ahead rather then guess which side we are on. Buff to STRV in gun dep and aim time. * Buff to Su-122-44 T7 Prem in decreasing that really really poor aim time or give it a 50/60 hp buff (to 1000 hp - It dies from two shots from most T8 hvy tanks) * Implement a in a "Platoon" & in a "Match" indicator (the indicator would be next to the on/offline dot and be about the same size), so we know who is is free and who isn't free from our friends list which saves tons of times asking for a platoon - hence, we also know we may be waiting few mins before a reply (we also will be needing an "unavailable" indicator for our solo friends and in a "t.room" indicator in our friends list) * WR & Battle count (Career and Tank stats) next to clan tag for the green team, amount of times a 45% player says city and I say up with almost 70% wr and we lose because the team listened to the wrong person is bitterly annoying, hopefully if implemented the team will be more inclined to listen to more experienced players and this will improve knowledge of of players and overall improve the quality of teams (awful that the average wr is 48%). THERE IS PLENTY OF SPACE. 






Also tagged with dracula, fantasytanks, tds, helsing, gold

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users