• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Zloydd #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:01 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 425 battles
  • [WG]

Commanders,

Please leave your feedback about new map.

GRK83 #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22928 battles
  • [CHWAT]

This map is quite good, since it's not flat.

However, its a little bit too small when you think about it. Also there are far too few "paths" for tanks with poor gun depression, like russian heavies.

mrpgilbert #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24584 battles
  • [AFK]
It's a lie, there is no new map. Not in my reality, anyway.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

StrontiumDog_ #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 27679 battles
  • [HAG]
Used the new map just once so far. I like it. But agreed it may be too small as I seemed to drive most of it in one battle. I think after many games it will feel like fighting in a shoe box. But still, great with the levels and variation. 

RRBuilderYT #5 Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:33 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7529 battles
  • [ALBAC]
Too small, but a very nice place for TDs and ofc light/meds and it balances heavies and meds considering this is a map were you can easily flank the enemy without little to no dmg to your tank just if it was a big larger it would be epic (provided it will not get flattened in the future which i recommend WG DOES NOT DO) 

WERE ARE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT COMPENSATION FOR 3.8                                             

Mentor at the Legion Academy       -=Not paying for the game anymore=-      -=Not paying for the game anymore=-     Mentor at the Legion Academy

Mjr_Eazy #6 Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3879 battles
  • [BT_SV]
Agree with RRBuilderYT, it is small but I'd rather it stay like it is than be made bigger and flattened, as it has lots of height changes packed in, if that could be kept and it made bigger then that would be epic! Having said that - good job WG. :great:

This proves you could do an Ardennes (Battle of the Bulge) style map with hills/valleys and lots of forest - I think it would be fun for meds/lights using the tracks and heavies making their own tracks knocking trees down, I know it would mean view range would be a mess but I think that would make it interesting as you don't know what's hiding in the woods, people may camp but if you had supremacy theyd soon stop as they kept losing!

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 18 September 2017 - 07:41 AM.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Tijgerhaai_XIV #7 Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:38 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5282 battles
  • [ALBA]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 September 2017 - 08:39 AM, said:

... they'd soon stop as they kept losing!

Lies.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users