Jump to content


ELC has a missing gun.

AMX ELC french T5 missing gun underpowered performance insane mess up

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

shaynew #1 Posted 13 September 2017 - 03:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6072 battles
  • 4
  • [SWEG]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2013
So, I logged on to get the ELC today, only to find that the top gun is not there. It is shown in the thumbnail of the tank, but it is not researchable, or mountable. This is EXTREMELY frustrating, considering that the 300 dmg gun is the only reason that the ELC is even viable in tier 5, on PC. The tank turns slow, its light as hell, it doesn't accelerate fast, it has terrible terrain resistance, and it doesn't have a fully traversable turret. Now you're handicapping it, by not giving it the third gun? WHY!?

Titus_Scato #2 Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32355 battles
  • 5,257
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

View Postshaynew, on 13 September 2017 - 03:48 PM, said:

So, I logged on to get the ELC today, only to find that the top gun is not there. It is shown in the thumbnail of the tank, but it is not researchable, or mountable. This is EXTREMELY frustrating, considering that the 300 dmg gun is the only reason that the ELC is even viable in tier 5, on PC. The tank turns slow, its light as hell, it doesn't accelerate fast, it has terrible terrain resistance, and it doesn't have a fully traversable turret. Now you're handicapping it, by not giving it the third gun? WHY!?

 

In Blitz, the AMX ELC doesn't have to fight Tier 7's.  On PC, it does.



shaynew #3 Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6072 battles
  • 4
  • [SWEG]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2013

View PostTitus_Scato, on 15 September 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

 

In Blitz, the AMX ELC doesn't have to fight Tier 7's.  On PC, it does.

 

That doesn't matter. It can't even pen the front of the Jg.Pz.IV which is a tier 6 TD. The tank is simply obsolete in tier 5, here in blitz, due to having low pen, low damage, and crap terrain resistance. At least the 90MM gun could pen things. Also, why is the 90MM gun shown in the thumbnail of the tank, if it isn't mountable? 

unkindest #4 Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 36591 battles
  • 1,856
  • [PHNX]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View Postshaynew, on 15 September 2017 - 05:43 PM, said:

 

That doesn't matter. It can't even pen the front of the Jg.Pz.IV which is a tier 6 TD. The tank is simply obsolete in tier 5, here in blitz, due to having low pen, low damage, and crap terrain resistance. At least the 90MM gun could pen things. Also, why is the 90MM gun shown in the thumbnail of the tank, if it isn't mountable? 

 

First, Blitz is a totally different game than PC, do not compare it. Second, i just bought it and i don't know what you talking about, 75% crew - it already flies like hell all over the map, incredibly fast, pen everything i would even say it's OP. Especially 2 of those in platoon.

 

Basically, if you want to play tank with certain specifications like on PC, than play PC tanks :)


   


shaynew #5 Posted 16 September 2017 - 03:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6072 battles
  • 4
  • [SWEG]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2013

View Postunkindest, on 15 September 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

 

First, Blitz is a totally different game than PC, do not compare it. Second, i just bought it and i don't know what you talking about, 75% crew - it already flies like hell all over the map, incredibly fast, pen everything i would even say it's OP. Especially 2 of those in platoon.

 

Basically, if you want to play tank with certain specifications like on PC, than play PC tanks :)

 

sorry buddy, but if they have the 90MM gun shown on the tank in its picture, which was actually the historically mounted gun, then they should give us said 90MM gun. I don't really care about it being different to PC. It's the fact that they literally show us the gun that most people want, yet don't give us the option to use that gun.

jylpah #6 Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:16 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11519 battles
  • 2,968
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014

View Postshaynew, on 16 September 2017 - 11:57 PM, said:

 

sorry buddy, but if they have the 90MM gun shown on the tank in its picture, which was actually the historically mounted gun, then they should give us said 90MM gun. I don't really care about it being different to PC. It's the fact that they literally show us the gun that most people want, yet don't give us the option to use that gun.

 

Just plain wrong. ELC is already now borderline OP in good hands. ELC with 90mm 300 alpha gun would make Dracula look "well-balanced". This is a tank-themed game whre balance matters, not a historical tank simulator. 


RANDOM == FAIR. I do not want to carry Noobs more than I have to.

Jylpah[AFK] @EU          Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tier V-X Tank Ranking         Jylpah is AFK


jonty_2014 #7 Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:18 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49571 battles
  • 3,458
  • [EMRS]
  • Member since:
    09-23-2014
It is fine as it is; perfectly competitive at tier 6 with its autoloader, and can give all the other tier 6 lights a run for their money.

 


EpicTanker_2015 #8 Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:29 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5980 battles
  • 51
  • [-Z3N-]
  • Member since:
    05-27-2015
But I do kind of agree, if you see the Shot effectiveness is not full even though I have 100% crew, tank maxed out. Seems a bit strange, no? :unsure:




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users