Provocative comms

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

rivertay #1 Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22788 battles
  • [RICK]

i am a very quit player and very rarely send any messages and never send provocative comms. Why is it then that folk keep on giving me a negative honour claiming I have used provocative comms?This is annoying and unfair.

SUrely WOT can run a check at the time these types of posts are made and if no communications have taken place penalise the commentor rather than the innocent player.

i would much prefer an open system where you can see who has commented that might change the crass behaviour of a few.

rotbant1337 #2 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:08 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12390 battles
  • [ODER]
This military honor system are useless, its only purpose to calm some of the noobs, to make them feel better when they put that red vote to some one. I had 70+ red votes and nothing happend...

harrier_77 #3 Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30029 battles
  • [NX6]
It is possible to check, I was given provocative comments thumb and I was serving a chat ban at the time. Reported it to wg and they took action against the perp.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #4 Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:29 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 561 battles
  • [IRMA_]

To offend and judge are distinct offices, and of opposed natures.

Pantie_Bandit #5 Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6501 battles
  • [SWG-A]
It is a silly system

Therockman66 #6 Posted 15 September 2017 - 03:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10484 battles

I reckon people give you red marks just because you killed them and they're p*ssed off at you. Over the last few days, I've been deliberately avoiding the T49a missile tanks levels, and gone back to lower tiers. I've been having great fun in the DW2 and most of the time I've been coming out with 4-6 kills every battle. Since then, I've got a few red marks against me for provocative comments, even though I never say anything, and a few more for inactivity in battle, even though I've been the total opposite. I guess it's just a way for them to get back at you by marking you down.

I wouldn't mind so much, but nobody has given me any positive marks for winning the battles for them. 

Titus_Scato #7 Posted 15 September 2017 - 07:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32185 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostTherockman66, on 15 September 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

I reckon people give you red marks just because you killed them and they're p*ssed off at you. Over the last few days, I've been deliberately avoiding the T49a missile tanks levels, and gone back to lower tiers. I've been having great fun in the DW2 and most of the time I've been coming out with 4-6 kills every battle. Since then, I've got a few red marks against me for provocative comments, even though I never say anything, and a few more for inactivity in battle, even though I've been the total opposite. I guess it's just a way for them to get back at you by marking you down.

I wouldn't mind so much, but nobody has given me any positive marks for winning the battles for them. 

Spot on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users