Niceness MH Politeness Helpful Cooperative Team player Role example

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Guard_Of_Justitia #1 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18081 battles
  • [HIALL]

I understand there is a no name and shame rule, but instead of directly targeting the player (for reasons), let us commend players who helped you and were a true example of a 'good' player.

For starters

Although I am annoyed that I didnt get a Mastery, The team even stopped and halted the remaining IS-6 survivor and let me finish it off to get a Rasenlai, and for that I am extremely grateful (the only other rassies I got were only on the Hetzer). But kudos to the Lupus who asked everyone to help me finish him. And I didnt even kill steal as I loaded at least two rounds into everyone, so I am still glad they let me do this

image.png?width=400&height=225

Now commend a player who made your day and helped you win a battle

RRBuilderYT #2 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12207 battles
  • [ALBAC]
Now that's teamwork, i only wish i saw this more often... instead of people going yolo and then dying and calling people noobs

Edited by RRBuilderYT, 25 September 2017 - 06:22 PM.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin    my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

PrinzofHentai #3 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:32 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6449 battles
  • [NTD01]

The only thing I can think of is that one match in my Lowe on NA server were my team collapsed and the only tank to do over 1000 damage was me and a T28 proto who was backing me up as there were only four enemy tanks left and one of them was a sneaky Panther. 

We each killed two enemy tanks and won the match. 

So I gave him team player up vote for carrying our s h i t team to victory.

I think the art of corruption and mind break in hentai is interesting but Netorare is something I wouldn't touch with a ten feet pole. Ahegao is cool and the classic tentacle is the best but you can't go wrong with Yuri.  

Survived one year of Blitz. 

harrier_77 #4 Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41714 battles
  • [NX6]
Have had a few battles where I pair up with someone during the game and we work well as a duo...watching each others backs and dishing out plenty of repetitive damage...they're the types I'll always praise.... unfortunately those types are few and far between.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

armourpiercer97 #5 Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13492 battles
  • [FMJ]

Played a rated battle sometime where me and a fellow tanker, both in obj 140s, won the match due to good teamplay. Played a good match already in the beginning of battle, then ended up in a 2 vs 4. First taking out the lowest Hp players, then me holding the enemy in one place,whilst my m8 flanked them.

One good tactic I quickly want to name here too is hitpoint sharing; reason is too keep as many guns in the game for as long as possible, thus greatening the chances to win.

Ellistiger #6 Posted 25 September 2017 - 09:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32281 battles
  • [AFK]
Had a nice but weird one tonight ... I got sort of partnered with a kv2 when I was in my Cromwell . Turned out brilliant ! Kv2 smashed them first and while he reloaded I took the kill or kept the red busy until the kv2 reloaded . Got 4 kills between us , 2 each ! Nice win . :B

AFK   And proud of it ! 

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #7 Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 597 battles
  • [IRMA_]

View PostEllistiger, on 25 September 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

Had a nice but weird one tonight ... I got sort of partnered with a kv2 when I was in my Cromwell . Turned out brilliant ! Kv2 smashed them first and while he reloaded I took the kill or kept the red busy until the kv2 reloaded . Got 4 kills between us , 2 each ! Nice win . :B

I won a battle last week! 

Mjr_Eazy #8 Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20970 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postsmash_LGN, on 26 September 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

Hi, Xenodiums, WG shut your other account down?   It's good to know you do actually play the game in amongst all the helpful comments / advice you post here.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #9 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 597 battles
  • [IRMA_]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 26 September 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

Hi, Xenodiums, WG shut your other account down?   It's good to know you do actually play the game in amongst all the helpful comments / advice you post here.

Other account? No. I have changed my nickname for gold, because minitelrose asked me politely. I am a nice person, but from my first seconds here I have been constantly attacked/named for simple questions. If you name someone a troll for a question, you will get the worst troll! 

Edited by smash_LGN, 26 September 2017 - 07:20 AM.

Ellistiger #10 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32281 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postsmash_LGN, on 26 September 2017 - 06:47 AM, said:

Bed wetting is a nasty habit to get over . Well done ! :great:

AFK   And proud of it ! 

AnasGh96 #11 Posted 26 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 45422 battles
  • [VLNT]

I was stuck 2 days ago between a dead enemy tank and a house on Malinovka. Then a good samaritan, in a tiger 2 went out to help me out and pushed me, i wish i could remember his name. But unfortunately forgot.

View PostERWINROMMEL1915, on 25 September 2017 - 08:13 PM, said:

I understand there is a no name and shame rule, but instead of directly targeting the player (for reasons), let us commend players who helped you and were a true example of a 'good' player.

For starters

Although I am annoyed that I didnt get a Mastery, The team even stopped and halted the remaining IS-6 survivor and let me finish it off to get a Rasenlai, and for that I am extremely grateful (the only other rassies I got were only on the Hetzer). But kudos to the Lupus who asked everyone to help me finish him. And I didnt even kill steal as I loaded at least two rounds into everyone, so I am still glad they let me do this

image.png?width=400&height=225

Now commend a player who made your day and helped you win a battle

Nice ! I usually get an "inactive in battle" when i kill many tanks. Some nice folks i bet.

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #12 Posted 27 September 2017 - 01:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 597 battles
  • [IRMA_]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 26 September 2017 - 06:59 AM, said:

It's good to know you do actually play the game in amongst all the helpful comments / advice you post here.

Nah, opening bonus containers is how I like to play this game! 

soulinthemachine #13 Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37745 battles
  • [TENC]
Met minetelrose in battle today and he took the time to chat afterwards which is nice of him.Fair dues I always like when someone takes time to be helpful. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users