• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tepasebastian20 #1 Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17393 battles
  • [-APD-]

Good evening to everyone,

After watching so many videos of good players who, maybe as a result of their success, are Community Contributors I've started to wondering which are the requirements to become one of them, which are advantages, do I get anything (such as gold, vehicles, credits or any kind of in-game currency) as a ''reward''/ thank you? 

Can anyone answer my questions? Thank you.

Cornish_Dyowl #2 Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 25905 battles
  • [AFK]
Have a look here: http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/17026-community-contributor-program-faq/

Proud to be a Deputy Lead of AFK and friend of clan IRMA.

IrmaBecx #3 Posted 01 October 2017 - 11:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 20554 battles
  • [IRMA]

Requirements are basically you have to be doing something that benefits the players, and you need to have been doing it consistently for a while, and have an "audience" already.

What you get is a press account with free resources on it so you can try out tanks and do other kinds of testing, and you get access to the EU community team, and you can get prizes from them to give away in contests, like Premium tanks or gold.

What you don't get is a test account, which means you can't test drive any tanks before they are released. You normally don't have access to information before any of the regular players do, but you can of course ask questions directly to WG. Also there are no "rewards"; you don't get free tanks or gold or anything for your regular account. I think the only exception is we all got the Tankfest camouflage as a gift.

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

tepasebastian20 #4 Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17393 battles
  • [-APD-]

Thank you very much!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users