• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

papigion #21 Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47351 battles
  • [_JFU_]

View PostHariKariGaryNeedsaCarry, on 10 October 2017 - 06:36 AM, said:

A) Owning a tier X automatically means you are superior in every way to anyone who doesn’t own a tier X. Owning atier x M60 means you are well and truly a cut above and obviously loyal. 

B) Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

one of those statements is true. 

where is my m60???whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Y4533N #22 Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25181 battles
  • [RIOT-]

Same, I owned a tier 10 kind of late and when I did I hated playing.

I hate tier 10 (I also played it when there was +2/-2 mm)  Playing tier 10 at that time was essentially clubbing because on paper you had that 'insane armour' that tier 8 tanks couldn't pen. 

I dislike fv215b and is7. Due to the fact that they aren't as fun as Conqueror and IS8.

I didn't play tier 10 much when I had a tier 10 because I hatee it it sooo much. Tier 9 is for me **amazing and balanced**.

Only reason why i might come to love fv215b if it was front mounted. Or if armour wasnt a joke that meant you wouldn't get rushed or is more threatening. Before anyone says anything, I'm not a noob so dont reply back saying tips on how to play it, i have above 60% wr in them both and probably 1000 battles combined in them 2 tanks (fvb and is7) ;)

Clan Leader of RIOT      Several WOTB clans use our clan bot and we have 2 active clan servers - so we are very active. Join our Discord Server WITH custom discord link:-  https://invit.ga/RIOT & WE HAVE OUR OWN Discord bot with over 3000 users!   "When I die, I want WG to lower me in the Grave so they can let me down one last time"  - Y4533N.  :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users