Discord server (for newbies and advanced players)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RRBuilderYT #1 Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:57 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11420 battles
  • [ALBAC]

Well after Black_Legion closed his server i though it was a shame, so i made my own one. It will be a lot different approach then Legions considering i will not have recruits and mentors just players and toon up meet new people have 1v1s 2v2s toon up and (or) do massive count-ins (im hoping to up to 50 players), Yes you will be able to post in game wins carries ect, there is a bot (runs off my PC plz dont crash my PC i would be very thankful xD) I have 1 mod and 1 admin (admin being me ofc) and some people from my clan and forums all ready :) I will put in a invite to the server in this post and i wish you all good luck on the battle field!

(note: you can give tips on WoT pc too)

Link: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin    my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

Gentleman_l8astard #2 Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9605 battles
  • [ALBAC]
Good on you bud, I joined up and will offer whatever help I can.

RRBuilderYT #3 Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11420 battles
  • [ALBAC]

View PostBlack__Legion, on 15 October 2017 - 09:14 PM, said:

Good on you bud, I joined up and will offer whatever help I can.

Thanks :) im still working on bots ect. so ill be busy ill give you admin perms so you can help me with the server :D

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin    my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

Blue_Snail #4 Posted 16 October 2017 - 07:20 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4444 battles

Hey Builder, you can expect to see me there.

I'm such a Seal Clubber, so I don't mind playing with a bunch of Seals, hehe.

Dang!  A lot of good stuff seems to be coming out of the [ALBA] clans.

RRBuilderYT #5 Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:24 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11420 battles
  • [ALBAC]

View PostBlue_Snail, on 16 October 2017 - 07:20 AM, said:

Hey Builder, you can expect to see me there.

I'm such a Seal Clubber, so I don't mind playing with a bunch of Seals, hehe.

Dang!  A lot of good stuff seems to be coming out of the [ALBA] clans.

Good stuff :-) im waiting to seal club with you m8

RRBuilderYT #6 Posted 16 October 2017 - 03:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11420 battles
  • [ALBAC]

I forgot to points out ill be trying to get some people from WoT pc and Console :) not only CCs but normal players sharing knowledge with they're mobile, console or pc brothers and sister. This will make having a double account (eg pc and blitz) more easy since you can learn from other players that already have a account and knowledge about the platform, controls, tanks, clans ect. So if your a Clan lead or deputy lead in a clan eg wot PC and your clan has a Channel be free to post the link:

https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

or accounts on RU, ASIA or NA would be useful if you spread the link too, im hoping to unite the servers also :) to some extent

Edited by RRBuilderYT, 16 October 2017 - 03:36 PM.

Blue_Snail #7 Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:15 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4444 battles

I'm a WoT PC guy.  I just gave my CO position to someone else in [A-W-F], since I've been hanging out in Blitz so much.  (was not fair to the other guys to have an absent CO)   lifown of [ALBAB] is now the CO of [A-W-F], while myself and BjornRomijn, [ALBAB], are XO's (Deputy Lead).  So you already have a significant WoT presence.

Another example of serendipity.

PS: I'm going to brag now.  I dropped into WoT last week.  Drove my M8A1 in a tier 6 battle (3,5,7 MM; 3 tier 6's, 5 tier 5's, and 7 tier 4's).  So I was bottom tier, but I had a map I knew well.  Ended up with an Ace Mastery badge and 6 kills.

Edited by Blue_Snail, 17 October 2017 - 10:41 AM.

RRBuilderYT #8 Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11420 battles
  • [ALBAC]

View PostBlue_Snail, on 17 October 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

I'm a WoT PC guy.  I just gave my CO position to someone else in [A-W-F], since I've been hanging out in Blitz so much.  (was not fair to the other guys to have an absent CO)   lifown of [ALBAB] is now the CO of [A-W-F], while myself and BjornRomijn, [ALBAB], are XO's (Deputy Lead).  So you already have a significant WoT presence.

Another example of serendipity.

PS: I'm going to brag now.  I dropped into WoT last week.  Drove my M8A1 in a tier 6 battle (3,5,7 MM; 3 tier 6's, 5 tier 5's, and 7 tier 4's).  So I was bottom tier, but I had a map I knew well.  Ended up with an Ace Mastery badge and 6 kills.

Thank you snail :) ill be looking forward to seeing lifown and Bjorn on the server do they need invites? ah ill send them some anyway

Mjr_Eazy #9 Posted 18 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12896 battles
  • [BT_SV]
I'd said to black_legion I was gonna install discord for his channel and then he shut it down - I don't want to jinx this one but...
Maybe I'll install it if a potato is ok to join :)

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

RRBuilderYT #10 Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11420 battles
  • [ALBAC]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 October 2017 - 07:05 PM, said:

I'd said to black_legion I was gonna install discord for his channel and then he shut it down - I don't want to jinx this one but...
Maybe I'll install it if a potato is ok to join :)

Join :) come on in, im not in a rush to be closing down my server :P dont worry

philholt101b #11 Posted 19 October 2017 - 07:38 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4839 battles
  • [ALBA]
Joined up pal now I need to figure it out lol. See you on the battlefield 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users