Premium tanks

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TangoAlpha1 #1 Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:04 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 55062 battles
  • [TENC]

About a month ago, we had a great discussion on the English speaking community forum about the ability to rebuy sold premium tanks.

The results were overwhelming with the majority of respondents favouring the rebuying with credits option because you receive credits when you sell it.

With a mighty hat tip to alessh77 it transpires that players on the NA server get a much better deal than those of us on the EU server.

Whereas we get one buyback in a career if it's within sixty days, our North American friends benefit from being able to raise four tickets per annum to rebuy sold premium tanks without limitations on the number of premium tanks requested to rebuy.

This is a significant discrepancy between the two servers and incredibly unjust for the European player.

So today, I am calling on all EU players to join me in calling upon our community contributors to take to WarGaming this simple message:

We want parity with the NA server when it comes to rebuying premium tanks.

If you agree, please lend your support by adding your comment stating your desire for parity with NA. Let your friends and clan know about the campaign and let's hope that our collective voice is heard.

My thanks in advance of your support.

Night_Fog #2 Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:31 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6468 battles
  • [BKITA]

Hi Tangoalpha,

just one small detail....we (italian forum) dont have comunity contributor,we dont have moderator,we dont have any visibility from wg....

i dont know how we can help you in this ( for me) right issue.

regards....

Edited by Night_Fog, 04 November 2017 - 11:36 AM.

TangoAlpha1 #3 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 55062 battles
  • [TENC]

I'm seeing this across the board, do you mind visiting the English speaking community and adding your support there please?

Grazie Mille!

Night_Fog #4 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6468 battles
  • [BKITA]

View PostTangoAlpha1, on 04 November 2017 - 01:13 PM, said:

I'm seeing this across the board, do you mind visiting the English speaking community and adding your support there please?

Grazie Mille!

Sure!!! I’m always follow your community for all news....i’m doing now...;)

TangoAlpha1 #5 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 55062 battles
  • [TENC]

Here is the link to follow to add your voice and make sure that Italian players are heard as well, grazie!

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/46072-premium-tank-rebuys-we-want-parity-with-the-na-server/

Night_Fog #6 Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:04 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6468 battles
  • [BKITA]

Ragazzi molti di noi parlano e capiscono l inglese, traduco in parole povere,per quelli che non lo parlano,quello che TangoAlpha1 ha chiesto a tutti i giocatori che pensano che questa sia una giusta questione...

lui sta cercando di sollecitare la wg a finche’ anche nel server europeo si possa avere la possibilita’ di ricomprare alcuni carri premium ( venduti) usando i crediti,visto che questo a quanto pare avviene negli altri server,specialmente in quello na ( usa).

visto che noi non abbiamo visibilita’ :izmena: se volete potete postare il vostro supporto direttamente sul forum uk.... tutto qui.

Also tagged with Premium, tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users