What is your favourite clan/clans? And why?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Mu_97123 #1 Posted 19 November 2017 - 01:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16481 battles
  • [FTC-1]

Hellu guys!

I wonder..

What is your favourite clan/clans? And why?

I mean don't count with your own clan pls that would not be fear at the end :teethhappy:.

Okay.. 

I start!

My fav clans are:

LOCA 

they work in a shadow and you don't see them often but I think they seems to be fun guys.. kind of XD. O remember when they chased ma butt 2 times in a row at Youmato map for months ago.

ALBA/ALBAC/ALBAB

Fun guys. They really know how to be weird crazy and fun at the same time! Great gang if I say so ^^.

VLNT

Cheers up guys!!

I like this guys! I have 1 friend that helped me with a tank! He become a close friend to me. And when I meet this guys in battles they are always nice and cheerful! I mean if I had the stats I would break a wall to join them! They help. They teach. They shows respect. They are nice and having fun! Keep going bud's!

VG 

This was a clan who I ever had ma first contact with that was a ranked clan. VG have 1 player who took me under he's wings.. he and me did spend hours in traning rooms! He teached me alot! CoD, Hull down and sidescrape! He is still my best friend and that will never ever change! Don't loose that player! You guys should get a beer and enjoy to have such of great players who helps!

SEF

This is my first clan. They means alot to me. If I am not in Taipan a dep always drags into me to get back. I can't find words for this clan. If I ever leave Taipan and have the stats I have now and no one wants me..this would be ma choice to join. Thumbs up for you guys! Keep going and get players ready to maby leave the nest! 

AFK/IRMA 

Really nice guys! Knows what to do. Helps ppl getting better. Are overall XD. Keep it up guys! Soon you maby will beat PHNX or even yourself  (JK) :teethhappy:.

Also I have players I want to say thank you too.. without them I would not be here there I am today!

Thx to:

AnasGh96 from VLNT

Jonty from EMRS

And to my only best friend who have stand out with me alot and never gives up on me when I was so stubborn and gived up easy! You are of one kind Hero600 from VG! 

Now it's your turn!

Edit:
there are a lot of great clans out there  and that 1 post would be enough to list them all (i hope) :)

Best of wishes from Mu! :D

Edited by Mu_97123, 19 November 2017 - 03:37 PM.

Bada__Bing #2 Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8797 battles
  • [B-B-B]
Wouldn’t dare start on this for fear of leaving someone out. A lot of great clans out there and they can be great for different reasons 

RRBuilderYT #3 Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12267 battles
  • [ALBAC]
thx for mentioning alba mu :D 

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin    my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

Mu_97123 #4 Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16481 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostRRBuilderYT, on 19 November 2017 - 04:38 PM, said:

thx for mentioning alba mu :D 

It was nothing really ^^.

Say hello from me! ^^

Mu_97123 #5 Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16481 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostBada__Bing, on 19 November 2017 - 04:28 PM, said:

Wouldn’t dare start on this for fear of leaving someone out. A lot of great clans out there and they can be great for different reasons 

Yeah.. I know your point here.. But I mean..

That not only ranked clans can be bring up here. You can bring up a new clan. I mean every clan is special for each ppl. 

And yes this maby are a risky thingy to do.. 

I know that this won't maby be fear either.. 

The world or the games are never fear.. But I know what you mean man! 

And this is not meant to be mean thing. 

Hope you understand!

Best of regards from Mu :)

RollingSwarm #6 Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43361 battles
  • [SW4RM]
R2K- for being ridiculous...

Somewhere between Rage & Serenity'

TangoAlpha1 #7 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 65822 battles
  • [TENC]

Out of the clans I regularly meet, I would have to say Empros, Dads, Vanguard, Old, Barmy are all great, polite players along with my clan UKWarriors.

That said even the best clans have rude, ignorant players and the “worst” have great, polite players, I suppose there’s no golden rule to it other than good ground rules set out by the clan leads and those ethics being enforced by the rest of the clan themselves.

VonPottypoop #8 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21874 battles
  • [FTC-1]

That’s very easy for me Mu, it’s in no particular order but B-B-B, all of the Alba clans and 1RTR and DADS are very social and polite players. I always keep a look out for AFK as they usually are a good indicator which side of the win or loss you will be on.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users