• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Chairman_merpug #21 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 48825 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostTangoAlpha1, on 24 November 2017 - 10:32 AM, said:

I think the way they presented it was misleading and there’s probably a lot of players wondering where their crates on who missed the crucial point that this is only available for cash or gold.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I've had them in my teams all morning.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

LordNibs9 #22 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10148 battles
  • [AFK]

Remember how Black Friday last year had tanks people actually wanted? They could have done this one so well! We could have seen all the tanks we've been getting leaked, or new vehicles like the Scorpion, STA-2, Type 64, etc. What a wasted opportunity to stuff this with loot boxes. Have they not seen what happened to EA?

Proud Member of IRMA :honoring:

TangoAlpha1 #23 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 65757 battles
  • [TENC]

View PostLordNibs9, on 24 November 2017 - 11:54 AM, said:

Remember how Black Friday last year had tanks people actually wanted? They could have done this one so well! We could have seen all the tanks we've been getting leaked, or new vehicles like the Scorpion, STA-2, Type 64, etc. What a wasted opportunity to stuff this with loot boxes. Have they not seen what happened to EA?

Some aspect of an actual sale would have been agreeable. I know players who kept money aside anticipating there would be something to spend it on, only to be offered nonsense instead.

Better regulation is needed on this in my opinion.

Also tagged with Black Friday, Premiums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users