Jump to content


Upcoming balance adjustments


  • Please log in to reply
474 replies to this topic

Mjr_Eazy #461 Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:37 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38018 battles
  • 9,336
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

View PostTitus_Scato, on 11 November 2020 - 09:13 PM, said:

 

WG could have made a killing by replacing the 183 in the tech tree with the Badger, and then selling it as a 'new' collectors' tank for 20,000 gold... that's what I would have done!


That's why even though we moan about WG we are happy you're not in charge :P


547146227.png

 


_HorniNoMajo #462 Posted 14 November 2020 - 08:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26195 battles
  • 264
  • [GNEIS]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015
I'm glad for missiles being finally removed from normal games - and while high pen HEAT is terrifying, it's still better than being behind cover in a superheavy and then getting penned out of nowhere. 
Now all we need is some love for some tanks

Mjr_Eazy #463 Posted 15 November 2020 - 03:02 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38018 battles
  • 9,336
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

View Post_Hab, on 14 November 2020 - 08:13 PM, said:

I'm glad for missiles being finally removed from normal games - and while high pen HEAT is terrifying, it's still better than being behind cover in a superheavy and then getting penned out of nowhere. 
Now all we need is some love for some tanks

Yeah fair play to WG for listening to the players, I’m in the minority, the atgms don’t bother me...

I think it’s going to comedy gold too when all the crying starts about the new HEAT as they will be OP again :)


547146227.png

 


TheDevilDevil #464 Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:18 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 34016 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    01-30-2016

Its funny, the question is wear are the “most of the players “ who want the atgms to be removed? Because if you look the top 5 played tanks list, then

sheridan is in  2 place

t92 is in the 5  place 

If everybody hate them so much , then why are they played so much? You dont need much for sheridan to be top 1 played tank in the game, yet it hasent been around for longtime. ~1 year... 

 

for me it looks more like there are some little group players/stuff who actually decide what will hapen with the game.

 

In my opinion the armor for sheridan and t92 should be normal,  that it would be easy to pen from whit he from every corner and angel. 
 

yet every tank is rigged in his own way, all depends from the player behind the tank. 
 

Yeh thats it. Think about it. 



Just_merpug #465 Posted 16 November 2020 - 10:14 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59785 battles
  • 10,474
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostTheDevilDevil, on 16 November 2020 - 09:18 PM, said:

Its funny, the question is wear are the “most of the players “ who want the atgms to be removed? Because if you look the top 5 played tanks list, then

sheridan is in  2 place

t92 is in the 5  place 

If everybody hate them so much , then why are they played so much? You dont need much for sheridan to be top 1 played tank in the game, yet it hasent been around for longtime. ~1 year... 

 

for me it looks more like there are some little group players/stuff who actually decide what will hapen with the game.

 

In my opinion the armor for sheridan and t92 should be normal,  that it would be easy to pen from whit he from every corner and angel. 
 

yet every tank is rigged in his own way, all depends from the player behind the tank. 
 

Yeh thats it. Think about it. 

The most played tanks are the ones that make the biggest booms. That's what the muppets want. That's why they keep asking for Japanese heavies. Not because they're any good, just because they do lots of damage every fifth game when they hit something. 


Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug


Mjr_Eazy #466 Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38018 battles
  • 9,336
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Tbf to WG they did a survey in discord and whilst too small a sample size of the player base, 1-2% bothered responding it was in favour of removing them...

Additionally WG said they would ask the top tournament players as they were getting a lot of complaints from them...

I think WG listened to the latter as they do value the clan war side of things...


547146227.png

 


RibbleStripe #467 Posted 08 December 2020 - 09:58 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 2501 battles
  • 272
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

7.4 stats arrived

 

Tier 10

 

Tier 9

 

Tier 8

 



_HorniNoMajo #468 Posted 08 December 2020 - 09:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26195 battles
  • 264
  • [GNEIS]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2015
I'm impressed that so many people play the Emil II that well, it never seemed good to me..but man the Vickers CR

__Stinkfist__ #469 Posted 08 December 2020 - 08:42 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4119 battles
  • 124
  • [HRG]
  • Member since:
    02-10-2017
One of these days I'll get to an overcooked tank before it gets nerfed. 
  Refugee from the NA server

Mjr_Eazy #470 Posted 09 December 2020 - 08:24 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 38018 battles
  • 9,336
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

View Post__Stinkfist__, on 08 December 2020 - 08:42 PM, said:

One of these days I'll get to an overcooked tank before it gets nerfed. 

I used to have this, always get nerfed just as I got one or near to getting one...

Now I’m on the bandwagon straight away and grind to get em as quick as I can...

Mind you some just don’t work for me - Vickers, you, yes you, get back in the corner :)


547146227.png

 


Just_merpug #471 Posted 09 December 2020 - 08:33 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59785 battles
  • 10,474
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 09 December 2020 - 08:24 AM, said:

I used to have this, always get nerfed just as I got one or near to getting one...

Now I’m on the bandwagon straight away and grind to get em as quick as I can...

Mind you some just don’t work for me - Vickers, you, yes you, get back in the corner :)

Other way round for me. Vickers is fun, Emil really not. 


Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug


SorryMyPingIsBad #472 Posted 17 December 2020 - 11:25 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5473 battles
  • 54
  • [CFG]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2016
I don't get the Vickers CR. Reasonly good lite/med tank player but I keep getting spotted in the CR. Also it seems incredibly slow in picking up speed.


Just_merpug #473 Posted 17 December 2020 - 01:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59785 battles
  • 10,474
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostSorryMyPingIsBad, on 17 December 2020 - 11:25 AM, said:

I don't get the Vickers CR. Reasonly good lite/med tank player but I keep getting spotted in the CR. Also it seems incredibly slow in picking up speed.

Good gun depression, excellent gun, troll mantlet. 


Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug


RibbleStripe #474 Posted 19 February 2021 - 02:10 PM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 2501 battles
  • 272
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

This time here come double charts pack.

 

7.5 

 

Tier 10

 

Tier 9

 

Tier 8

 

7.6

 

Tier 10

 

Tier 9

 

Tier 8

 



Just_merpug #475 Posted 19 February 2021 - 08:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59785 battles
  • 10,474
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
Yup, Vickers CR is the dog's... Sorry, bee's knees. Please don't nerf it too much. It's nice to have a tech tree tank that is great.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug





3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users