WoT Blitz’s Most Influential Player 2017 - Voting now Open!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

mcfloren #1 Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 306 battles
The question has to be asked - is there anyone influential player left out there, hiding? That's up to you, the WoT Blitz community, to decide. In memory of Edurace, I've decided to open this year's Most Influential Player 2017 thread myself. I'm genuinely interested to see if anyone has made their mark on our collective psyche as players have in the past!

As with the competitions, there are some rules you need to follow when voting:

1. You CANNOT vote for yourself.
2. You may vote for a maximum of TEN players in total.
3. No more than TWO of these may be from your own clan.
4. Votes without a reason will NOT be counted.

Please follow the voting template below to make my job much easier when determining the result:

Player A
Player B
Player C
:::::::::
Player J

Reason for A
Reason for B
Reason for C
Reason for J

No numbers, no letters - just ten names and then ten reasons please!

Voting will be open from tonight until the New Year officially begins in Scotland (00:00 Server time, 1st January 2018) - so you have plenty of time to make your mark if you want to get in the results list! I will be keeping a check on the thread 

IT SHOULD GO WITHOUT SAYING THAT ANY ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE RESULTS THROUGH CLAN COLLABORATION OR BRIBERY WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. PLEASE STAY TRUE TO THE LIGHT HEARTED SPIRIT OF THE POLL AND VOTE SENSIBLY!

If anyone would like to make a banner for this year's competition then please let me know in game - I'll pick the best and put it at the top of the thread 

As a final note, I want to stay true to the original spirit of this event - so if there is anything you think I have missed out then please do get in touch and let me know.

Get voting - and spread the word! Let's make this the biggest and best opinion poll yet!

RRBuilderYT #2 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9762 battles
  • [ALBAC]

Bushka

Meadsy

martin

IrmaBecx

Amaunet 

dassem

sk8

bushka: very fun Youtuber :) barrel of laughs and a great tutor

meadsy: Very good growing Youtuber, fun streams just like bushka

martin: very nice gameplay and great commentary 

Irmabecx: active on the forums, and really good word guides.

amaunet: Very nice and active human :)

dassem: a really good player and youtuber who IMO deserves way more views and subs on youtube

sk8: who dosent love sk8 xD

-=Not paying for the game anymore=-       my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

T0WELIE #3 Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12749 battles
  • [NLBE]

Above list + minitelrose for detailed guides etc.

and xenodium, because.. well xenodium.

EDIT: id also add in the whole LGN clanwar crew for interesting new views on tactics and such while watching their matches.

Edited by T0WELIE, 06 December 2017 - 09:32 PM.

Don't forget to bring a towel!                              ~ Towelie 

You're the worst character ever Towelie..          ~ Eric Cartman

TangoAlpha1 #4 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39806 battles
  • [UKWAR]

Martin Dogger - Genuinely one of the nicest people out there and a great ambassador for the game.

sk8xtrm - As above

evertonfc1878 - My most regular toon mate and our clan Yoda

cyborg422 - Clan lead and top bloke 

mtaylor8212 - I could pick a lot from Empros but spent a lot of time with him and he’s a great lad!

MajorBear - Dads another top clan and while I could pick a few of them, he recently helped organise a clan war so he gets the nod.

thebirdistheword - Sardonic wit and the best profile pic (except for the Nyan Hetzer whoever has that!) but I agree with him a lot.

IrmaBecx - Poetry and wisdom

Nikoliki12 - Wonderful support on the premium buyback campaign 

warren5 - Love his artwork

soulinthemachine #5 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:20 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24641 battles
  • [EIRE]
Gobsmacked.

superschnitzelkoenig #6 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:06 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35010 battles
  • [RA1D]

Cancracker - because he is the only player who managed to have an -ism named after him.

also:

Mcfloren - because he managed to show just how unfunny and stupid trolling can be and hence this thread will be ignored by most.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

mcfloren #7 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 306 battles

SockRobber

unkindest

Tomas_LGN

sk8xtrm

Bushka

Amaunet85

jylpah

IrmaBecx

Huwie_

Cancracker

SockRobber - BlitzStars creator

unkindest - bridge to developers

Tomas_LGN - Legion are World Champions

sk8xtrm - gameplay’s videos

Bushka - commentator

Amaunet85 - ICE

jylpah - statistical analysis

IrmaBecx - walls of text 

Huwie_ - AFK creator

Cancracker - truth about matchmaking

Birdistheword15 #8 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 34499 battles
  • [BRIT6]

View PostRRBuilderYT, on 06 December 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

bushka: very fun Youtuber :) barrel of laughs and a great tutor

Who perhaps should be watched with a disclaimer. I am sure we would all fully max out our tanks, shoot prammo and have access to all the tanks if we didn't have to worry about the cost. Not knocking the guy or what he does but its useful to put his videos into some sort of context. 

Edited by Birdistheword15, 07 December 2017 - 10:00 AM.

Mu_97123 #9 Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11898 battles

1. Pantie_Bandit 

2. Tech010

3. DorimorX

4. Black_Legion

5. Hero600

1. Pantie_Bandit had been a great support for me and THTAH when it was alive. He is also funny.

2. Tech010 had been a friend of mine in ages. Fun guy with he's fire to get better also he plays for fun. If he wants something he fights for it^^.

3. DorimorX This is my oldest friend from my first clan! He had got to be my best friend and we always tries to beat eachoter in battles by doing highest dmg XD. He know how to play and have respect to the players around him.

4. Black_Legion have got to be my best friend. He have supporting me with all things (almost). I can't tell how much he means to me! He is am great friend! I have never toon with him tough. XD.

5. Hero600 he have been one of my best friends. He had the fire to teach me everything I can today! He did spend hours to help me. He never did give up on me even when I was stubborn. I think he was more stubborn than me :amazed:. He is special to me. If it something I do ask him stuff. Because I know he is my old teacher and my best friend! I could never ever be in the game without him! 

Acids_Burn #10 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26667 battles
  • [EMRS]
Not in any particular order besides "ladies first"

Mrs. Zoschoen - amazing platoon mate. Laughs and fun time are guaranteed. True reminder that this is a game and it is supposed to bring fun in our lives and not frustration and anger. Thank you.

Amaunet - amazing person, good player, irreplaceable hostess of ICE. Thank you.

Martin Dogger - great YouTuber with detailed and very useful information in his videos. Great clan leader, player, toonmate and person. Thank you for having me in EMRS.

Sk8xtrm - great YouTuber with detailed and very useful information in his videos. Very good player, toonmate and person. Thank you for the great conversations.

Meadsy69 - great YouTuber with detailed and very useful information in his videos. Very good player, toonmate and person. Dont be flattered - i still hate you because of your M41 Bulldog review. My wife still looks at me the wrong way because of that purchase. :)

TangoAlpha1 - good player and active forumer. Thank you for the "prem tanks buyback" initiative.

The whole LGN team - very good players. Thank you for winning the World championship on behalf of EU server.

Mishkamapk - very good player, great platoonmate and person. Thank you for showing the ropes to a 10k batles and 45% wr noob, inspiring the will to learn the game and making me the player i am today.

Minitelrose - very good player and active forumer. Thank you for your detailed and easy to comprehend guides.

P.S.: i would love to mention more players from the EMRS clan because they are all amazing people and very good players and they influenced me in one way or another but rules are rules. Thank you guys. You are amazing.

P.P.S.: might sound cheese to many but that's the truth on my side. Keep doing what you doing guys.

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

LoadAimFireRun #11 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22147 battles
  • [-ROP-]

Indeed the whole Legion team - for delivering thrills and excitments but also for brining the WoTB community together; coordinate the beta testing for the new maps for example. Well done guys !

Amaunet85 - For organizing countdowns and other events.

MartinDogger - Because his vids always stand out in educative value and teach you something useful.about the game, tanks or mechanics.

Sk8xtrm - When I got into a temper tamprum after a bad series or games; I always remind myself of how friendly and polite skate remains under all circumstances. Definetely vote for the tanker gentleman of the year if that award would exist.

Cancracker - because he is our MM prophet and resident soothsayer

Dassem - for creating the asshat of the week series; but I am sure there is enough content out there to create a daily series :--)

SockRobber - for creating our preferred stats site. Please don't quit otherwise we won't know how bad we are playing.

Minitelrose - for his incredibly well researched guides and analysis of munitions etc; and the amazing thing is he creates all this content on an old teletext terminal with a v23 connection..

And I am sure I forgot many others.

Edited by LoadAimFireRun, 07 December 2017 - 09:59 AM.

lordwulfhere #12 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 15981 battles
  • [ENG]

1 every noob out there that gives me the perfect target to spam my ammo at

2 every decent player who challenges me to learn and adapt my tacticts to become better

Dans79Vet #13 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29814 battles
  • [-GNA-]

Sk8xtrm - for his work on youtube and the fundraiser he organised.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/sk8xtrm

So for EU he has had the biggest influence.

Bushka has a pretty big influence on all servers.

Amaunet85 for youtube work, ICE and other social organisation.

MartinDogger, Meadsy69 and Gentlefun for youtube work.

Unkindest for youtube work and translating RU info.

Minitelrose for forum stuff and armour inspector

Jylpah for stats analysis and forum stuff 

IrmaBecx for forum stuff

Hero600 #14 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36233 battles
  • [VG]

Amaunet

Unkindest

Sk8xtrm

Amaunet : she worked really really hard to bring us as a group out of the forums and into the game

Unkindest : he was actively trying to get. us news from the Russian server as well as the devs.

Sk8xtrm: He is the first Youtuber that felt like a proper Youtuber to me, the others i didn't checkout or felt they were just propaganda channels, if the voting is for 2017 then sk8 is my top vote 

Edited by Hero600, 07 December 2017 - 01:16 PM.

docandy #15 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:58 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26041 battles
  • [VG]

Gentlefun

Sk8

Bushka

Gentlefun gets my vote for his super videos but also for being one of the most polite and fun players in the game. Tooning with him reminded me why I played the game in the first place.

Sk8xtrm for his brilliance in bringing us information in his own, humorous way and always keeping it real in his videos. 3 on videos on spare parts alone and always remembering his player base.

Bushka for being the biggest celebrity we have in Blitz. I probably play more variety of tanks after watching his videos and learning new approaches.

Psychovadge #16 Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25883 battles
  • [VG]

Bushka - so entertaining and prodigious output of videos I really enjoy,

Sk8xtrm - probably the best blitz youtuber imho and super ace games.

Martindogger - probably the most in depth blitz videos that I really do enjoy savouring.

Amaunet85 - great representative of the blitz community and does a LOT to represent us.

Unkindest - probably the most enjoyable streams and a great early source of info from the devs for us English speakers.

Meadys69 - great ace videos and a growing youtuber going from strength to strength.

Jylpah - all his in depth research and for being a top all round bloke

I_slapped_a_pet_badger - just simply for making the funniest and most nsfw blitz videos bar none.

Irmabecx - for his awesome in depth forum guides

Cancracker - for making me laugh at his crackerjack MM conspiracy theories 

ShawsX #17 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 17893 battles
  • [DADS]

Bushka

Sk8xtrm

Martindogger

The LGN team (as a group, including those that couldn't make it to the live show)

Jylpah 

SockRobber

Awesome entertainer, continuously improving both his gameplay and his content.

Great youtuber. Good tutorials and highly entertaining.

Great youtuber. Good tutorials and a good guy.

Coming into the twister cup finals as massive underdogs, hitting back hard. 

For his awesome statistics.

For continuing his work on BlitzStars, constantly improving it.

Edited by ShawsX, 08 December 2017 - 11:39 PM.

Engy_LGN #18 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 37489 battles
  • [OWEL]

Tomas_LGN

Bushka

Sk8xtrm

TTTimster

Unkidest

Xenodium

___R1B___

G0D

Tomas_LGN - leader of the best clan in the world and organization of multiple CW tournaments.

Bushka - great contributor, entertainer for years.

Sk8xtrm - -||-

TTTimster - -||-

Unkidest - -||-

Xenodium - one of the best if not the best player EU/WW.

___R1B___ - organization of multiple CW tournaments

G0D - sponsor of multiple CW tournaments

Edited by Engy_LGN, 08 December 2017 - 11:39 PM.

minitelrose #19 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:38 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47576 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostLoadAimFireRun, on 07 December 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

Minitelrose - for his incredibly well researched guides and analysis of munitions etc; and the amazing thing is he creates all this content on an old teletext terminal with a v23 connection..

Thanks. You know me very well.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

Ready2Exile #20 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:54 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 30349 battles
  • [R2K-]

View PostBirdistheword15, on 07 December 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

Who perhaps should be watched with a disclaimer. I am sure we would all fully max out our tanks, shoot prammo and have access to all the tanks if we didn't have to worry about the cost. Not knocking the guy or what he does but its useful to put his videos into some sort of context. 

Anyone can access and max out any tech tree tank FOR FREE and also fire prammo for free... what costs?

Somewhere between rage & serenity'

[R2K]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

sk8xtrm