Jump to content


The sp1c Teir 7 vk


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

neodymius #1 Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:40 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6480 battles
  • 113
  • [RZM]
  • Member since:
    09-23-2016

When I first got this tank it was stock and I had low crew skill and got spotted early now I am a nearly jacked up and this thing is a monster tank I rekt everything in this tank,

remeber kids this is a support tank only attack when the enemy is low on numbers (2-3 that depends on your own team)

i am on the full engine and stock gun with top turret and still kicking [edited]

my only complaint is I wish the auto loader was more reliable a 2.5 infra clip is better that 3.5 it could compete with the 13 70



mrpgilbert #2 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:36 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27142 battles
  • 5,701
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
Don't use the autoloader

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert


Titus_Scato #3 Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:55 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33346 battles
  • 5,361
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014
Spic is really a small tank destroyer with a turret.  Like the M8A1.  That’s how I play it.

albin747 #4 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:14 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12171 battles
  • 380
  • [XL]
  • Member since:
    04-07-2014
There's nothing really wrong with the sp1c on it's own, but I feel the dracula and lttb are both better at doing everything the sp1c does. 

talhaONE #5 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:21 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10786 battles
  • 536
  • [CZZR]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

View Postalbin747, on 07 December 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

There's nothing really wrong with the sp1c on it's own, but I feel the dracula and lttb are both better at doing everything the sp1c does. 

 

Because dracula is borderline overpowered piece of shıt that ruins the tier 7 gameplay. 



Titus_Scato #6 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:30 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33346 battles
  • 5,361
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

View PosttalhaONE, on 07 December 2017 - 09:21 AM, said:

 

Because dracula is borderline overpowered piece of shıt that ruins the tier 7 gameplay. 

 

Nothing borderline about it.  The Dracula is more powerful than a Tier 8 FCM 50 t..



neodymius #7 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:26 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 6480 battles
  • 113
  • [RZM]
  • Member since:
    09-23-2016

I just noticed the shell velocity is pretty low may need a buff, it also has a bit sluggish acceleration may need a buff to the engine maybe close to the Elc Amx, while also improving ground resistance stats and buffing the auto loader to a 2second intraclip with a clip magazine reload of 13 or 11.5 sec?

i like some of wargaming achievement which we should acknowledge that, though I wish they listened to the community like a game I play it's called 

DEAD AHEAD:ZOMBIE WARFARE check it out



JJSawry #8 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:00 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18287 battles
  • 221
  • [EU]
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016
So you're asking for multiple buffs, so it turns into jp4? Maybe that's why they shouldn't listen.
Not like they're not already throwing the buff and nerfbat around aimlessly already.


talhaONE #9 Posted 10 December 2017 - 08:30 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10786 battles
  • 536
  • [CZZR]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

View Postneodymius, on 08 December 2017 - 12:26 AM, said:

I just noticed the shell velocity is pretty low may need a buff, it also has a bit sluggish acceleration may need a buff to the engine maybe close to the Elc Amx, while also improving ground resistance stats and buffing the auto loader to a 2second intraclip with a clip magazine reload of 13 or 11.5 sec?

i like some of wargaming achievement which we should acknowledge that, though I wish they listened to the community like a game I play it's called 

DEAD AHEAD:ZOMBIE WARFARE check it out

 

Its non existent armor negated by deadly autoloader before.But now they increase the in mag time to 3.5 from 2 sec using autoloader on spıc is useless now.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users