Ping

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gebiedsbevelvoerder #1 Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 52414 battles
  • [O_T_B]
Every day now I am experiencing a ping of between 300 and 600, making the game unplayable. I have posted in my clan forum and other members are experiencing this too. What is going on? What are you doing to rectify the situation? 

Peddy_tanj_it #2 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 40513 battles
  • [TANG]

Not the right place to raise this issue. Try raising a ticket on the WG website. The WG staff who do read these posts are moderators for the form.  

As a response I can guess what might be said. Check your internet connection. Make sure that other people who are using the hub stop using the hub if possible. If on a home hub wi fi get the little brother to stop watching ,ahem, films, or downloading files or other family members to stop using the internet. 

The classic turn it of and wait 30 seconds then turn it on again. 

Move to a different internet connection and see if that helps.

other possibilities are 

1. WG is doing an upgrade of the software. (Before they do a release you tend to get bad ping. I think because they take some of the servers off line to check the upgrade. )

2. It's a busy time of day. There are peak usage of the game during different times of day. One of the statistics websites has a graph about this. But I cannot remember which one if you look for WOT BLITZ stats you should find the correct sites. 

3. It is a weekend with a x3 - x5 experience multiplier on the first win. This attracts lots of people so a higher volume of users. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users