Jump to content


Blitz Fair is Back!


  • Please log in to reply
638 replies to this topic

Ashley_bukiash69 #621 Posted 17 January 2018 - 08:28 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 760 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    11-27-2016
Lost tanks? Did anyone lost anything from the garage?
Is 1 maybe 2 days left. I thing WG will say something after event. Or I`ll not say anything. Somebody will accuse me again of being a WG shadow worker :)

.:: LIKE WoT BLITZ? COME AND SEE ME ON YOUTUBE ::.
https://www.youtube....p8eu3mwN7W2BBbw

 


vheroldtsy #622 Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 33869 battles
  • 15
  • [PAS]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2015

View Postspitfirecat, on 17 January 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

And what about lost tanks? Does anybody get reply?

 

No repli... It was an interesting bug on the "fair" portal (I saw it many times), displaying a prize exactly as if it has been won, while not updating any counter or your garage... BUT not costing any ticket.

 

I bet WG will do nothing about it.



Toulgar #623 Posted 17 January 2018 - 09:43 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24571 battles
  • 207
  • [T-T-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

View Postspitfirecat, on 17 January 2018 - 06:47 PM, said:

And what about lost tanks? Does anybody get reply?

 

Nope. nearly 2 weeks, ticket still open. 

Mjr_Eazy #624 Posted 17 January 2018 - 11:39 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8205 battles
  • 921
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

View Postvheroldtsy, on 17 January 2018 - 09:23 PM, said:

 

No repli... It was an interesting bug on the "fair" portal (I saw it many times), displaying a prize exactly as if it has been won, while not updating any counter or your garage... BUT not costing any ticket.

 

I bet WG will do nothing about it.

I saw this too, many others have posted the same.  The reality is unless you got a tank ticked on portal now you didn’t really win it so you won’t get it.  They gave everyone premium time for this [edited]-up and I’m afraid if you check carefully you will have got the right prizes for the real tickets all the others are just phantom things as you didn’t really have those tickets.  There are some people who have posted that they still have a tank as ticked as won on portal now but not in garage those should get their tank eventually.

 

Thats my take on it... 

I thought someone had posted on one of the seemingly 100’s of threads about this they had a reply from WG saying they hadn’t won the tank and so answer was no!

 


He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy


Toulgar #625 Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:04 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24571 battles
  • 207
  • [T-T-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 17 January 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

I saw this too, many others have posted the same.  The reality is unless you got a tank ticked on portal now you didn’t really win it so you won’t get it.  They gave everyone premium time for this [edited]-up and I’m afraid if you check carefully you will have got the right prizes for the real tickets all the others are just phantom things as you didn’t really have those tickets.  There are some people who have posted that they still have a tank as ticked as won on portal now but not in garage those should get their tank eventually.

 

Thats my take on it... 

I thought someone had posted on one of the seemingly 100’s of threads about this they had a reply from WG saying they hadn’t won the tank and so answer was no!

 

 

Some players expecting non-ticked tanks, and of course they won't get any of those tanks, that is right. But for example me, still waiting for 2 tanks which are ticked after opening several containers.

Edited by Toulgar, 18 January 2018 - 01:04 AM.


Mjr_Eazy #626 Posted 18 January 2018 - 06:20 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8205 battles
  • 921
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Good luck Toulgar, you’re the sort of player I was thinking of, it’s a disgrace WG still haven’t sorted it out yet!

Although the whole Blitz Unfair was a discgrace in my book.

 

Dunno if you saw it but I got a reply on another thread after moaning about lack of mods that they only really look at the official threads like announcements so may be worth you posting here asking for an update on when you can expect it sorted.

 


Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 18 January 2018 - 06:21 AM.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy


TOM_TGT_INDV #627 Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:01 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47617 battles
  • 66
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 January 2018 - 06:20 AM, said:

Good luck Toulgar, you’re the sort of player I was thinking of, it’s a disgrace WG still haven’t sorted it out yet!

Although the whole Blitz Unfair was a discgrace in my book.

 

Dunno if you saw it but I got a reply on another thread after moaning about lack of mods that they only really look at the official threads like announcements so may be worth you posting here asking for an update on when you can expect it sorted.

 

To all with the same and different problems alike: YOU’ll NOT GET ANYTHING, if you haven’t recorded it on-screen happening (Video/screenshots alike) Pls read their answer: No proof-no compensation! 

Attached Thumbnails



TOM_TGT_INDV #628 Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:14 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 47617 battles
  • 66
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

Allthough, I recommend EVERY BODY who has any kind of experience to contact the App Store!!!!

Firstly, by customer service, then acquire a call.

They are taking this issue very seriously!!!

You can already get low refund’s, but the huge amount’s, takes their special department. Who’s already 

looking into the Blitz app. 

I was told and have confirmation that if the EU LAW is not applied to; they could end up banning WG’s Blitz App.

After all the chances WG Blitz has had to compensate the gamers, this’s “point of no return”.

Please: ALL CONTACT YOUR APP STORE. LAST CHANCE.

THX to ALL who have got a brain to be able to work for the cause.

Best to all,

Tom



Toulgar #629 Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:29 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24571 battles
  • 207
  • [T-T-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

I sent screenshots allready, just waiting WG to work. I was just expecting them reply sooner.

 

 


 


Edited by Toulgar, 18 January 2018 - 08:32 AM.


Sceelax #630 Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:13 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14690 battles
  • 368
  • [ZOBU]
  • Member since:
    01-15-2015

I took 3 screenshots collecting the necessary charms for a tank one 2 different occasions... created 3 tickets.. it's been 17 days, I am still getting replies to be patient. Still no tank. I asked for the gold I spend to be given back, didn't even get a reply to that as well. IMO, WG is just playing dumb, waiting for complainers to give up and forget ...

 

I, too, am thinking about complaining to playstore about this.


-- Take what you can, give nothing back --


Toulgar #631 Posted 18 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24571 battles
  • 207
  • [T-T-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 January 2018 - 06:20 AM, said:

Good luck Toulgar, you’re the sort of player I was thinking of, it’s a disgrace WG still haven’t sorted it out yet!

Although the whole Blitz Unfair was a discgrace in my book.

 

Dunno if you saw it but I got a reply on another thread after moaning about lack of mods that they only really look at the official threads like announcements so may be worth you posting here asking for an update on when you can expect it sorted.

 

 

They will response eventually. I am patient, i can wait :) Thing here, what kind of response it will be. Gonna see :)

spitfirecat #632 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:26 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13759 battles
  • 14
  • [KD]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2015

Its good, that i am not alone :)

 

I think WG are waiting for the end of fair, and then will tell us, that we have to return "compensation", which we got for our undelivered tanks.

In my case fair told me, that i get 32 tickets as compensation for the second win of Type 59. And I already spend them :(



Toulgar #633 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:44 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24571 battles
  • 207
  • [T-T-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

View Postspitfirecat, on 18 January 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

Its good, that i am not alone :)

 

I think WG are waiting for the end of fair, and then will tell us, that we have to return "compensation", which we got for our undelivered tanks.

In my case fair told me, that i get 32 tickets as compensation for the second win of Type 59. And I already spend them :(

 

Compensation is when a player wins same tank at the fair for second time. I won tanks for the first time but WG failed to deliver. This is their system, their web page, their mistake, their probem. I waited for their response and did not spent my tickets till this day, but no response nearly 2 weeks... So, tickets would be turned to 5k credits, so if they want to remove some credits equal to ticket value, i am definetly fine. I will get my STRV and Blaze, this way or another. Hope they don't mess it up. I am not the one responsible for WG's failures.

spitfirecat #634 Posted 18 January 2018 - 04:54 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13759 battles
  • 14
  • [KD]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2015

View PostToulgar, on 18 January 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

 

Compensation is when a player wins same tank at the fair for second time. I won tanks for the first time but WG failed to deliver. This is their system, their web page, their mistake, their probem. I waited for their response and did not spent my tickets till this day, but no response nearly 2 weeks... So, tickets would be turned to 5k credits, so if they want to remove some credits equal to ticket value, i am definetly fine. I will get my STRV and Blaze, this way or another. Hope they don't mess it up. I am not the one responsible for WG's failures.

 

Yep. I won my tank for fist time. But but because of the bug the system decided that it was the second win, and gave compensation.

Hakan_Kaya_warrior #635 Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5013 battles
  • 1
  • [HKNTT]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2016

View PostTimsinsal, on 21 December 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

So just to clarify... if I want the Type 64 & Chieftain/T95 (which I do). I have to buy crates to win other tanks that i already have?

 

NB: I have all the tanks in the crates except for Blaze WZ 135g FT, Tankenstein & AC IV Sentinal

 



jylpah #636 Posted Yesterday, 06:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11785 battles
  • 3,065
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    08-05-2014
Just as a feedback, Blitz Fair was one of the worst events for a long time. Well, it will be easy to improve next year:great: 

"WG does not balance tanks, they design imbalance into the game instead."

Jylpah[AFK] @EU          Jylpah[SKX-T] @Asia            Tier V-X Tank Ranking         Jylpah is AFK


mrpgilbert #637 Posted Yesterday, 06:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28423 battles
  • 6,017
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

Had a survey yesterday, said what I thought, which is what I have said several times on here. That'll be acted on straight away, because I'm a Wargaming stooge, so don't worry, we won't have any more gambling grinds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah right.


Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert


VonPottypoop #638 Posted Yesterday, 06:21 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11105 battles
  • 736
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016

Exactly, it was the worse event I have come across so far and yes it would be easy for them to put a better event together but let’s face it kids, this is Wargamings way forward and the only way it will be reversed is by no one participating in pointlessly giving money away. 

After looking at some of the ridiculous figures been banded about on here about how much they spent would suggest to expect a lot more of these events. The worrying thing is is that a very small fraction of Blitz players come on here and it suggests just from the small numbers on here that Wargaming are quids in.


​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 


RRBuilderYT #639 Posted Yesterday, 08:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10226 battles
  • 324
  • [ALBAC]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2017

View PostTOM_TGT_INDV, on 18 January 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

Allthough, I recommend EVERY BODY who has any kind of experience to contact the App Store!!!!

Firstly, by customer service, then acquire a call.

They are taking this issue very seriously!!!

You can already get low refund’s, but the huge amount’s, takes their special department. Who’s already 

looking into the Blitz app. 

I was told and have confirmation that if the EU LAW is not applied to; they could end up banning WG’s Blitz App.

After all the chances WG Blitz has had to compensate the gamers, this’s “point of no return”.

Please: ALL CONTACT YOUR APP STORE. LAST CHANCE.

THX to ALL who have got a brain to be able to work for the cause.

Best to all,

Tom

 

I wish i could, play on pc though and i didn't pend 1p/1cent on the scam ;) id like to see the guy/girl(s) behind blitz fair getting fired, i think most will agree. WG must have a Good event department and crappy scam event department...

                                                                                                   

                                                              -=Not paying for the game anymore=-       my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users