Jump to content


Blitz Fair is Back!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
653 replies to this topic

N4chtf4lter #341 Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:28 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 8756 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    11-02-2013

For 60$ I won the T54 mod. 1 (tier 8) + Type 59 (tier 8) + KV2 (tier 7)


Edited by N4chtf4lter, 29 January 2018 - 12:49 PM.


brittanker #342 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:20 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11722 battles
  • 3
  • [UN]
  • Member since:
    09-29-2015
I raised a ticket but have yet to receive a reply; anyone ever had a reply to a ticket?

Mjr_Eazy #343 Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:22 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19151 battles
  • 3,385
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

View PostBarbierDeTvils, on 30 December 2017 - 07:54 PM, said:

 

They have let down all others languages forums 

nobody working for WG read them and listen players 

so.... if he talk here expecting they will make effort to read him, let him do, he doesn’t hurt anyone :)

 

WG is continuing to despise his bests customers and financers more and more each day so..... 

I’m afraid they’re going to be disappointed then, WG don’t respond to the English forum either.

Plus to be brutally honest we can’t fill the English forums with other languages, that will kill them completely so it should be discouraged.  If someone who doesn’t speak English wants to post here, then the poster should stick their post in an online translator before posting, only takes a few seconds!  They can do the same for any replies!  

Although as I said earlier they’d be pis*ing in the wind like the rest of us and they’d be better off translating to Russian and posting in the Russian forums, maybe War Greedy read those? 


He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy


VonPottypoop #344 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:09 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16476 battles
  • 1,145
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 31 December 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:

I’m afraid they’re going to be disappointed then, WG don’t respond to the English forum either.

Plus to be brutally honest we can’t fill the English forums with other languages, that will kill them completely so it should be discouraged.  If someone who doesn’t speak English wants to post here, then the poster should stick their post in an online translator before posting, only takes a few seconds!  They can do the same for any replies!  

Although as I said earlier they’d be pis*ing in the wind like the rest of us and they’d be better off translating to Russian and posting in the Russian forums, maybe War Greedy read those? 

 

allegedly the mods now are Spanish! So the most spoken language globally doesn’t even have an English Mod! I tell you what, I am going to apply for the mods job, what a toss it off it is!

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 


Nastypasty1123 #345 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:16 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 41551 battles
  • 59
  • [CHT]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2012
This is going well Wargreed, since my 1st post here at the start of this debacle there has been a tsunami of discontent. Don’t you think that happy customers would pay more money in the long run as opposed to making a quick profit from the window licking community who will lose interest rapidly because no matter how much they spend they will rarely be any good ? 

srbin1999 #346 Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:15 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5760 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    03-28-2014

dum event

 



BULLETPROOF13 #347 Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 54546 battles
  • 31
  • [1234M]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Pure greed...

 



avengerfeed #348 Posted 31 December 2017 - 01:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 28623 battles
  • 3
  • [TOPRU]
  • Member since:
    04-07-2016
I cant see the real the ammount of my tickets on wg web Page, it says me that i have 55 tickets (real 5), so this ivent is peace of (sensored) 

bunda09 #349 Posted 31 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14162 battles
  • 4
  • [H4PKY]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2012
Hi guys I have a big problem. I won Type 59 but on Blitz Fair site is writted Type59 is in the garage ! But I dont get any Type 59 in the game so what happend ? I am waiting now about 2 hour and nothing. Please help me I spend a lot of money for get this tank. https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/eu/503074281.png

Skuaa #350 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4012 battles
  • 65
  • [-EQU-]
  • Member since:
    11-16-2016

View Posttankerman22710, on 30 December 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

J'ai un problème sur le jeu il me met 15 tickets et sur le forum il me met 3 tickets ????????

 

English only here

[-EQU-] Equites


Skuaa #351 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:05 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4012 battles
  • 65
  • [-EQU-]
  • Member since:
    11-16-2016

View Postbunda09, on 31 December 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Hi guys I have a big problem. I won Type 59 but on Blitz Fair site is writted Type59 is in the garage ! But I dont get any Type 59 in the game so what happend ? I am waiting now about 2 hour and nothing. Please help me I spend a lot of money for get this tank. https://www.blitzstars.com/api/sigs/eu/503074281.png

 

We are players, not developers, unless someone had the same issue and solved it we can't help you.

You should probably ask help in the Customer Service Centre (https://eu.wargaming.net/support/).


[-EQU-] Equites


Skuaa #352 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:10 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 4012 battles
  • 65
  • [-EQU-]
  • Member since:
    11-16-2016

View Postbrittanker, on 31 December 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

I raised a ticket but have yet to receive a reply; anyone ever had a reply to a ticket?

 

Yes I had, it might take a few days but you should always receive a reply. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the ticket is about the Blitz Fair.

[-EQU-] Equites


Forsaken__ #353 Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12302 battles
  • 1,046
  • [DUDES]
  • Member since:
    02-27-2014

View PostSkuaa, on 31 December 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

 

Yes I had, it might take a few days but you should always receive a reply. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if the ticket is about the Blitz Fair.

 

Can it take 12 days ? 

YouTube channel : https://www.youtube....

"Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name" - Mick Jagger

 
 

Nastypasty1123 #354 Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:18 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 41551 battles
  • 59
  • [CHT]
  • Member since:
    12-04-2012
I have an thought for you all. Scroll down below this thread to the one about Blitz Fair 2016 and have a read. Notice any similarities do you ? That is not my point though , it’s the people who posted on that thread a year ago . Not seeing any of them on here now and am wondering after spending all that cash are they still playing and paying ? Was it the fair or 3:8 that caused the

Toulgar #355 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:04 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35286 battles
  • 235
  • [T-T-R]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015

Fair web site is not working, again...

 

So what will happen this time WG? 3 more days of extension at the event schedule and 2 more days of premium? 


Edited by Toulgar, 01 January 2018 - 12:05 AM.


DumbApe #356 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16741 battles
  • 433
  • [HRG]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2017

View PostToulgar, on 01 January 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

Fair web site is not working, again...

 

So what will happen this time WG? 3 more days of extension at the event schedule and 2 more days of premium? 

 

Screen captured this a few minutes ago - seems someone has been messing with the portal site ...

Attached Thumbnails


Old dog with new tricks ...  and a few tanks. Still mostly sh*te at this game

Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

ScanerSlo #357 Posted 01 January 2018 - 12:52 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 39353 battles
  • 10
  • [SLO-1]
  • Member since:
    11-11-2015

Hello!

Anyone know how much will be last prices for tanks in auction?

I got 300 tickets but I thnk that is not enough.

 

ScanerSlo



mikelgtjuegos #358 Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:53 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26658 battles
  • 9
  • [L1VE]
  • Member since:
    09-25-2016

View PostScanerSlo, on 01 January 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

Hello!

Anyone know how much will be last prices for tanks in auction?

I got 300 tickets but I thnk that is not enough.

 

ScanerSlo

 

Stupid question man. What do you think?



englishdisease65 #359 Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:51 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24629 battles
  • 5
  • Member since:
    12-06-2014
Dont work so...... appy fr.ic..king new year


aisstyzz24 #360 Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:13 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25603 battles
  • 3
  • [KARAS]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2015

Hello guys,why did not I get a tank?

I am win two tanks type59 and t54 prototype .type59 get it t54prototype I did not get.:(why?


Edited by aisstyzz24, 02 January 2018 - 12:21 AM.





4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users