Jump to content


Blitz Fair is Back!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
653 replies to this topic

ZHellsCompany #421 Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 04 January 2018 - 09:49 PM, said:

Lol, VPP you got me all maudlin again remembering Potty Time and the good old days when I were a lad...

 

I have to say OP has been wildly lucky and it does smell a bit suspect but I will accept it at face value and in that case it is even more of a pi** take for those that sunk 100’s of real money and shows why this event is FUBAR

 

A fair observation.

ZHellsCompany #422 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:07 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostVonPottypoop, on 04 January 2018 - 09:51 PM, said:

 

Unlucky or plain stupid?

 

When one realizes whom of you are Girlfriend’s and measure your validation on number of posts, this doesen’t matter anymore.

Your still named after a childs feces age fantasy. 

No rational grown up would do that. 

I’ve no more to say to Mr. PottyPoop and his likes.

Enjoy, your .....aah enough is enough lmao



Fr3nzySn4ke #423 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:11 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 9364 battles
  • 18
  • [BY3WG]
  • Member since:
    06-05-2012

Haha wg want more money, to buy them self Ferraris and villas in Hawaii, it seems it will be a reality with those events. Never got at least a 1 (one)  YES ONE tank from WG in 3.5 years. Have opened really thousands of crates in many events, just 0 premium tanks, in more than 3 years. So tell me, I'm not worthy to get one shitty pixel tank for three half a year? Or do I have to play for 6 years? Why do others get, and others this is my whole clan for example, and I'm not? And I'm not the only one, just how much should we wait until the first gift from you? I am fckng member since 2012. As always, no one will answer me, all the words are for nothing. Why then did I write? I myself do not know...


Edited by Fr3nzySn4ke, 05 January 2018 - 10:34 AM.


VonPottypoop #424 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13519 battles
  • 957
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016

View PostF4N2M, on 04 January 2018 - 10:07 PM, said:

 

When one realizes whom of you are Girlfriend’s and measure your validation on number of posts, this doesen’t matter anymore.

Your still named after a childs feces age fantasy. 

No rational grown up would do that. 

I’ve no more to say to Mr. PottyPoop and his likes.

Enjoy, your .....aah enough is enough lmao

When you are averaging 40 games a day every day for 3 years one can’t believe you can even mention in any post of yours a girlfriend! 500 to 600 Euros. My my you do need to give your head a wobble.


​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 


RRBuilderYT #425 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11420 battles
  • 382
  • [ALBAC]
  • Member since:
    03-12-2017
500-600 euros for a event... too much far too much your better off going for the auction xD and thats a huge scam :P

                                                                                                   

                                      "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin    my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB


ZHellsCompany #426 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:41 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostVonPottypoop, on 04 January 2018 - 10:33 PM, said:

When you are averaging 40 games a day every day for 3 years one can’t believe you can even mention in any post of yours a girlfriend! 500 to 600 Euros. My my you do need to give your head a wobble.

 

I just need to answer this Both at the same time: Too many and too much✅

VonPottypoop #427 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:45 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13519 battles
  • 957
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-16-2016

View PostF4N2M, on 04 January 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

 

I just need to answer this Both at the same time: Too many and too much✅

 

OK I will agree, Too many games and too much money. Try next time 500 to 600 euros in Sexyland in Amsterdam you might actually pick a winner:trollface:.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 


ZHellsCompany #428 Posted 04 January 2018 - 10:47 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostVonPottypoop, on 04 January 2018 - 10:45 PM, said:

 

OK I will agree, Too many games and too much money. Try next time 500 to 600 euros in Sexyland in Amsterdam you might actually pick a winner:trollface:.

 

I answered both your Q’s and you know that..... 

mrpgilbert #429 Posted 04 January 2018 - 11:27 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31157 battles
  • 6,678
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013
€500 on gambling for pixels? Jeez. My mate works at BetFair, she'd have put it a horse for you.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert


LoadAimFireRun #430 Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:21 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24821 battles
  • 326
  • [-ROP-]
  • Member since:
    12-22-2015

The Admin says to log a ticket with support if something went amiss with the fair.

 

Still waiting for the prizes of the of the supergames that did not enter my accunt.

 

I did log a ticket on 26-12 and am still waiting for a response... oh jaj they are looking in to it ...

 

Next step will be Itunes customer support to request a refund for the items that were purchased but not delivered in the account.

 

 

 

 



tanekqan #431 Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1238 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    11-25-2017

Посмотреть сообщениеJelly_winner, 22 декабря 2017 года - 12:10, сказал:

Как получить контейнеры

 



__Spacemus__ #432 Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 19856 battles
  • 55
  • [EPW]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

View PostVonPottypoop, on 04 January 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

€500 or €600 Euro? He has got a point, that any rational person would consider spending that on a mobile game is totally outrageous.

 

 

Maybe and maybe not. U truly think they setup this fair event rational and fair towards the community or do u think they made it very difficult to understand and then add in many carrot on a stick mechanics to make u keep gambling..

 

oh look i almost got the glacial i just need 2 more right rolls but wait i can add more tickets to make those rolls count double.. oh i didnt get it..

 

rolls again 

 

21 more tickets i will get it you see.. oh i need gold to buy tickets (because  if u could  buy tickets or rolls  for straight up cash wargaming would be dragged through the mud to court and sued its pants of of opening up gambling to underaged children)

 

oh supergame opened up !  Lets win a t95  chieftain 

 

In for a penny in for a pound.

 

gambling mechanics like this almost has the same working as hard drugs on the brain. It activates exactly the same region as drugs do. Its the almost feeling and another roll and almost there and before u know it u cannot stop. The price may not be the 100.000 but to some people here these virtual tanks matter especially if they are rare.. do not believe me? Take one look at the m60 give always from last year and look how much of a public  outcry was about that. By keeping these tanks giving out really scare lay the demand grows exponentially related to that.

 

add in a few succes stories and people see a light at the end of the tunnel and before u know it u spend  more then u wanted.

 

 



ZHellsCompany #433 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:28 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View Post__Spacemus__, on 05 January 2018 - 05:24 AM, said:

 

 

Maybe and maybe not. U truly think they setup this fair event rational and fair towards the community or do u think they made it very difficult to understand and then add in many carrot on a stick mechanics to make u keep gambling..

 

oh look i almost got the glacial i just need 2 more right rolls but wait i can add more tickets to make those rolls count double.. oh i didnt get it..

 

rolls again 

 

21 more tickets i will get it you see.. oh i need gold to buy tickets (because  if u could  buy tickets or rolls  for straight up cash wargaming would be dragged through the mud to court and sued its pants of of opening up gambling to underaged children)

 

oh supergame opened up !  Lets win a t95  chieftain 

 

In for a penny in for a pound.

 

gambling mechanics like this almost has the same working as hard drugs on the brain. It activates exactly the same region as drugs do. Its the almost feeling and another roll and almost there and before u know it u cannot stop. The price may not be the 100.000 but to some people here these virtual tanks matter especially if they are rare.. do not believe me? Take one look at the m60 give always from last year and look how much of a public  outcry was about that. By keeping these tanks giving out really scare lay the demand grows exponentially related to that.

 

add in a few succes stories and people see a light at the end of the tunnel and before u know it u spend  more then u wanted.

 

 

Right on the money!!!!!!! THX FOR SHARING YOUR THOUGHTS.... 


Edited by F4N2M, 05 January 2018 - 07:31 AM.


ACEofSPADES1972 #434 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:49 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 49823 battles
  • 74
  • [49KMZ]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016

View PostMaXSty1er, on 04 January 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

Yes, prices are the same

 

I was at hospital, so I missed you too and glad to see you.

 

Guys, who has such problem, please, send ticket to Customer Support

 

Don't you think, that everyone will get M60 for free?

Of course, if you are lucky you can do it. But is it bad to get some tanks and spare parts for free?

 

„Guys, who has such problem, please, send ticket to Customer Support”...

I have won the Chieftain some days ago, still don’t have it in my garage. I did send 2 tickets to Support, no reaction whatsoever



ACEofSPADES1972 #435 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:55 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 49823 battles
  • 74
  • [49KMZ]
  • Member since:
    02-13-2016
I have spent quite an amount of money on these ticket games. Since WG doesn’t give you the prizes you have won, I’m considering claiming back my money via iTunes. Luckily I have made a screenshot of winning the Chieftain in the super game, otherwise you wouldn’t even be able to prove anything...

ZHellsCompany #436 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:19 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

“Is it bad to get some Tanks and spareparts for free” 

I GOT NOTHING FOR FREE!!!! 

Actually, all I got from the event was: 2 tanks, 1.000’s of boosters and spareparts. But it would be impossible to finish the event without buying gold. But in the “supergame”: Spareparts.....NOTHING!!! 

All I wanted was the ChieftainT95, but nooo about 120.000-150.000 gold spent. 

Out of apprx. 10 different outcomes I NEVER got this only tank. And it’s a lot of spins on only 10 possible outcomes.



ZHellsCompany #437 Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013
Why WG ruins WG: It must be Profitable, to do so......

Xenodium #438 Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58252 battles
  • 332
  • [PHNX]
  • Member since:
    05-06-2014

View PostF4N2M, on 04 January 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

I’ve spent 5-600 € !!!!! Plus 300.000 xp!!! The biggest price I’ve got in supergame which is A LOT of supergames is: 20.000 spareparts...

So something is OBVIUSLY WRONG with the algorithms...

If this “Fair” event isn’t SCAM I’ve never seen one.

WG better make up for it or I’ll be in line with those taking this to the app store.

You can’t defend the way this works with all the mishaps reported by 1.000’s of players!.

Your’re an egoistic fool, if You can’t see the blatant wrong-doings just because YOU got it all for NOTHING!!!

WG HAS S******** alot of old and faithful gamers. 

Please, let’s hope they are big enough ppl to realize how screw** ppl feel.

 

Why the hell should they stop?

 

Why in heck should they stop making such crapevents, when people like YOU are spending hundreds of euros on it, trying to get certain tanks?! You are giving them all the reason in the world, by spending the amount of money that you have. You have done the opposite of what you want! Who in their right mind would want to change these things, when people like you spend a fortune on this gamble event?



Psychovadge #439 Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:17 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 31091 battles
  • 731
  • [VG]
  • Member since:
    06-21-2014

Really enjoyed this event-cum-gambleathon because I’ve not spent a penny on it and can clearly see the rip off sham that it is. Happy to support the game by buying tanks if they ever introduce a new one into the game....but the only one I’ve bought in a longggg time that piqued my interest was the seminal Black dog T8 light.

 

Recently I’ve started playing the PS4 version of WoT aswell and it’s gobsmacking how many tech lines there are, let alone new and interesting premiums you can buy, only thing stopping me is my noobiness is only safe in T1-2. Yet on Blitz we get gambling events and constantly recycled Sentinels, Tetrarchs, Panther 8.8s, Crommie Bs etc etc. It’s like the dev team have given up on introducing new tanks and just working on new ways to [edited]over new players by ripping them off.



ZHellsCompany #440 Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 52537 battles
  • 68
  • [DKPD]
  • Member since:
    06-09-2013

View PostXenodium, on 05 January 2018 - 10:48 AM, said:

 

Why the hell should they stop?

 

Why in heck should they stop making such crapevents, when people like YOU are spending hundreds of euros on it, trying to get certain tanks?! You are giving them all the reason in the world, by spending the amount of money that you have. You have done the opposite of what you want! Who in their right mind would want to change these things, when people like you spend a fortune on this gamble event?

In short: Did you read my post (just on top of yours?) So word porn.

But it’s very strange that I and other naive players get the blame for something another party had the power over.

You’re clear about WG STEAL your money, but I’m not. Therefore, I act like they are serious and trustworthy.

How can I be the one ruining the game, when it’s not my company!?

“It’s your fault ppl rob banks cause you put money in them” is what your saying.

I support and pay for the game cause nothing is for free (freeloader) And you blame me for feeling scamed!!!??

Tosser...






12 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users