Blitz Fair is Back!

• Please log in to reply
623 replies to this topic

vheroldtsy #541 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33701 battles
  • [PAS]
Well... first post on forum ... just to say that wg managed to piss me off. I spend more than 400 euros on wot for Christmas but received a t59... on blitz I spent even more but after 30? Super game spins I had nothing ... if I'm not treated as a customer by wg, I won't remain one.

TOM_TGT_INDV #542 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 47378 battles
  • [DKPD]

View Postvheroldtsy, on 10 January 2018 - 02:04 AM, said:

Well... first post on forum ... just to say that wg managed to piss me off. I spend more than 400 euros on wot for Christmas but received a t59... on blitz I spent even more but after 30? Super game spins I had nothing ... if I'm not treated as a customer by wg, I won't remain one.

Just know You’re not alone... I’ve spent more €’s and if WG can’t see it’s totally unethical to keep other ppl’s money for nothing,-well we now have learned what to expect from them in the future. 

Don’t spend a Cent on this most unethical game.

If just, if I just had recived the tank I wanted, it would have cost me more than 2 ps4’s....But I didn’t even get the pixel-tank, so nothing for a huge investment. 

We the paying players in the fan base, are the most( voulanteraly edited) players by WG!.

The happiest players are those playing for free and those not attending the “fair” event!.

At a reasonable price most of us would have bought the tank/tanks we wished for.

But infact there are no reasonable prices for playing blitz.

It’s too expencive, and this was the moment I woke up.

The joy of logging in, playing the game and keeping the interest with new tanks is gone!!!.

Please, show You’re big in spirit and not walking in very small shoes, driving very big cars....for the money You took and gave nothing.

Gg WG!!!!

Edited by TOM_TGT_INDV, 10 January 2018 - 02:47 AM.

Mjr_Eazy #543 Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]

33k plus battles and 1st post, welcome and we feel your pain, there’s lots of others posted similar stuff, including  Community Contributors but War Greedy took the pi** so bad even they didn’t win...

The problem is  they made so much money they’d don’t give a flying feck what we think...

The only way to change it is to make them suffer, next gambling BS event we need to have a proper campaign against - social media, in game protests, spam them with 1000’s of tickets etc etc. 

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Titan_VI #544 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4155 battles
  • [EL_SG]
I didnt get the tank ( is 2 sh ) in my Garage but I have all the Points pls help me . Thy

Titan_VI #545 Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4155 battles
  • [EL_SG]
It is Really sad for me Not getting the tank :( !

VonPottypoop #546 Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10866 battles
  • [FTC-1]

In Conclusion to this event I think Wargaming have made some serious money but in the long run may just prove to be the beginning of the end for WoT Blitz. I thought 3.8 was bad but this has taken things to a whole new level of just how unjustifiably Wargaming treat it’s paying customers, it is nothing short of contemptuous if not totally fraudulent.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Warren5 #547 Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30596 battles
  • [VG]
Unfortunately WG don't give a hoot ..... the amount of players who are throwing their cash at WG who never see this forum must be eye watering.

CEZAR1148 #548 Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 949 battles
  • [TKBZ]

I need only 3 tickets to play supergame

I can't get 7500 XP biz is school

Please sent me only 3 tickets for this game

CEZAR1148 #549 Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 949 battles
  • [TKBZ]

Attached Thumbnails

Sznyper #550 Posted 10 January 2018 - 07:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2927 battles

Don't spend any money on lottery if You are not prepared to loose it all and win nothing. It's so simple.

VonPottypoop #551 Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10866 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostCEZAR1148, on 10 January 2018 - 06:59 PM, said:

just buy them you already have 1. In bundles there is 500 gold for £2.99 €3.50 surely you can get that, minimum tickets is 7 at 350 gold.

Edited by VonPottypoop, 10 January 2018 - 09:18 PM.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Dans79Vet #552 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30553 battles
  • [-GNA-]

View PostCEZAR1148, on 10 January 2018 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostVonPottypoop, on 10 January 2018 - 10:15 PM, said:

just buy them you already have 1. In bundles there is 500 gold for £2.99 €3.50 surely you can get that, minimum tickets is 7 at 350 gold.

He only needs 3tickets and can open a basic chest, hopefully giving the 3 supergame points.

you can buy tickets in any quantity, 1,2,3, etc so just needs 150gold for the 3 needed.

or these 3 can be bought with 7500xp which he says he cant get because of school.

8days of event left, the race to grind free xp is on.

I suggest you use premium time certificates and free xp boosters you have while doing the 2xXP and birthday tanks, this will build free xp faster then playing only one tank.

2017 Blitz Fair is on par with Patch3.8 equipment change.... Fking Broken.  2017 has been the worst year for Blitz, fire who ever has these stupid ideas. Due to this WoW Blitz will never see a $ of mine.

vheroldtsy #553 Posted 10 January 2018 - 10:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33701 battles
  • [PAS]

View PostSznyper, on 10 January 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

Don't spend any money on lottery if You are not prepared to loose it all and win nothing. It's so simple.

Nope... it is not this simple, there is usually a reasonable chance to win. Don't forget a tank costs nothing to wg... then, you should expect an effort level similar to those required for past events and 2, 3 times the cost of most expensive premiums... but not more.  WG did fall very short of expectations this time and as you can see it on stock markets, when a stock doesn't deliver, its value on the market will fall too... Same thing when you market a product: NEVER promise something you can't deliver... it is better to deliver average promises, but be reliable, than deliver less than expected. WG are behaving like a bunch of idiots recently, putting their image and customer base at risk , as if the usual team had moved on other projects... Last year they gave for free (anyway it costs nothing to give a tank) M60 to people having spent tons of cash in game... many people (mostly those not paying) were pissed/jealous, but it increased a lot the customer loyalty of those who were giving away tons of cash... this year, it is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE, there is nothing for those players in this fair... if you already have most tanks, you are screwed winning tons of tanks you already have and not a chance to win a t95 (Just for fun, I spent 200 more euros yesterday... for nothing more). It is more disappointing to see that WG are becoming idiots and wasting my time, than wasting cash I don't care about.

By the way, when wot made the Christmas event this year they cheated the lottery : you would win first little premium tanks, then high tiers, then THE t59 at last... if you were an old paying player having all the possible premiums being given away THEN you would receive the t59 immediatly when buying a set of 100 boxes. I was not an old paying player, then I had to buy 4 or 5 sets to win EVERY possible tank before having the t59. I'm not even complaining about this behaviour  (not honest, not advertised, etc.) as there is a logic in rewarding your loyal customer base. In the blitz fair this year, there is no logic, even to make money, and I'm ashamed to see that the game I was used to like so much is now managed by a team of disabled idiots...

Very last point: the blitz fair is so badly programmed in itself, the code is so badly written, that it keeps sending in game notifications repeatedly... again and again, never ending... which is now causing very high pings for everyone... making the game almost unplayable. It is the first time ever I see a company stupid enough to make a dos (denial of service ) attack on themselves. 

Conclusion : I was once proud of playing this game and supporting a great team of developpers... now I won't even dare telling friends or colleagues I tried it and put money in it.

TOM_TGT_INDV #554 Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:58 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 47378 battles
  • [DKPD]

View Postvheroldtsy, on 10 January 2018 - 10:05 PM, said:

Nope... it is not this simple, there is usually a reasonable chance to win. Don't forget a tank costs nothing to wg... then, you should expect an effort level similar to those required for past events and 2, 3 times the cost of most expensive premiums... but not more.  WG did fall very short of expectations this time and as you can see it on stock markets, when a stock doesn't deliver, its value on the market will fall too... Same thing when you market a product: NEVER promise something you can't deliver... it is better to deliver average promises, but be reliable, than deliver less than expected. WG are behaving like a bunch of idiots recently, putting their image and customer base at risk , as if the usual team had moved on other projects... Last year they gave for free (anyway it costs nothing to give a tank) M60 to people having spent tons of cash in game... many people (mostly those not paying) were pissed/jealous, but it increased a lot the customer loyalty of those who were giving away tons of cash... this year, it is EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE, there is nothing for those players in this fair... if you already have most tanks, you are screwed winning tons of tanks you already have and not a chance to win a t95 (Just for fun, I spent 200 more euros yesterday... for nothing more). It is more disappointing to see that WG are becoming idiots and wasting my time, than wasting cash I don't care about.

By the way, when wot made the Christmas event this year they cheated the lottery : you would win first little premium tanks, then high tiers, then THE t59 at last... if you were an old paying player having all the possible premiums being given away THEN you would receive the t59 immediatly when buying a set of 100 boxes. I was not an old paying player, then I had to buy 4 or 5 sets to win EVERY possible tank before having the t59. I'm not even complaining about this behaviour  (not honest, not advertised, etc.) as there is a logic in rewarding your loyal customer base. In the blitz fair this year, there is no logic, even to make money, and I'm ashamed to see that the game I was used to like so much is now managed by a team of disabled idiots...

Very last point: the blitz fair is so badly programmed in itself, the code is so badly written, that it keeps sending in game notifications repeatedly... again and again, never ending... which is now causing very high pings for everyone... making the game almost unplayable. It is the first time ever I see a company stupid enough to make a dos (denial of service ) attack on themselves. 

Conclusion : I was once proud of playing this game and supporting a great team of developpers... now I won't even dare telling friends or colleagues I tried it and put money in it.

Couldn’t agree more....

TOM_TGT_INDV #555 Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:59 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 47378 battles
  • [DKPD]
Says it all

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by TOM_TGT_INDV, 11 January 2018 - 05:00 AM.

Le_Big_M4C #556 Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43624 battles
  • [UKR-F]

Great . I got "unsporting condact" warning twice, for driving M60. People are giving me dislikes for that tank. 

Maria_c_mansson #557 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15969 battles
  • [GIRLZ]

To wargaming: you game is quite addictive and used to recommend it to friends. The competitions was something to look forward to and my understanding was that if you completed all tasks you were granted a new cool tank.

In most cases you can't complete all task since most of us have a life outside wot and would misses a few days and missions and therefore need to spend some gold to finally get the desired tank. This is how you get my cash, with clear rules and transparency.

This last blitz fair was a total disaster.  - A big complicated lottery which only generated frustration.

I completed all task for the entire event and wasn't even close off getting any tank. At the end I had approximately 50% progress on 4 tanks but for what use?

This was so frustrating that I promised myself not to spend any more money on wot. The greed have gone beyond all logic and as people have pointed out, the tanks don't cost you anything!

Why piss off the majority of you players to get a few ones spend ridiculous amount of money (and in most cases still don't get what they wanted).

Fully understand that you want/need to make money out of this but don't chase away your user base.

Make sure that players who put in the effort get a reward(unique event tank) and those who want to spend money for additional tanks can do that.

Maria

Edited by Maria_c_mansson, 13 January 2018 - 01:12 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #558 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostLe_Big_M4C, on 13 January 2018 - 03:17 AM, said:

Great . I got "unsporting condact" warning twice, for driving M60. People are giving me dislikes for that tank. 

Hmmm, I thought they were moderated so unless you’d done something unsporting like blocked/pushed a green then they would not stick.  It does sound unfair.  I admit I always prioritise/target Dracula but wouldn’t give them downvotes coz they spent daft amounts of money on some pixels.  I apologise to anyone who got one without dropping bundles of cash but I doubt there are many of those!

BTW congrats on getting an M60

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

Le_Big_M4C #559 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43624 battles
  • [UKR-F]
I got M60 a year a go when wg was giving it randomly.  Im not a rich idiot to buy it on "fair" lol.  it seems that right now its better not to take it out on battlefield. 

Mjr_Eazy #560 Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:24 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8055 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostLe_Big_M4C, on 13 January 2018 - 04:30 PM, said:

I got M60 a year a go when wg was giving it randomly.  Im not a rich idiot to buy it on "fair" lol.  it seems that right now its better not to take it out on battlefield. 

Hi, for the record, I wasn’t suggesting you were, I didn’t think anyone who’d paid mucho dinero would have the gall to complain so my congratulations were genuine not sarcastic :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users