How did you get your clan name?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

VonPottypoop #1 Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:57 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13631 battles
  • [FTC-1]

We were in a clan with some fantastic people but our leader was a drunk and got very abusive after about 7pm on a night. He had given me a Deputy role but was increasingly jealous that I was connecting a lot more than him with the clan, the argument started over a simple thing about the significance of the black poppy over the red. He was too drunk to just get what I was saying that the red poppy covers all as our blood was the same colour as their blood so it must always be a red poppy. Any way crunch time started when I said I had enough gold for either an IS-6 or a Lowe. I bought the Lowe and he had said IS-6....he kicked me for not listening to him.

My Deputy for the newly formed FTC-1 was Spanish from Madrid and I suggested Sun Tan Clan? He said no! Let’s make it the friendliest fun clan that we can,so we called it the Fun Tan clan .

The debt however was paid in full because that clan started on the very first day clans were allowed but we have grown in just a year to surpass the long lasting clan, for that I am so happy to be surrounded by the greatest people ever.

Edited by VonPottypoop, 17 December 2017 - 11:21 AM.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

PrinzofHentai #2 Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4653 battles
  • [NTD01]
Joined GUP because I had all the GUP tanks minus the GUP Ha-Go skin which I don't think WG are going to sell anymore. The clan was active for a couple of months then everyone in it died and I was the only person actively playing. Got appointed clan lead kicked everyone started anew. Just yesterday I gave the clan to my brother and started my own clan called  Nation of Tea Drinkers (NTD01). 

Edited by PrinzofHentai, 18 December 2017 - 06:39 PM.

Owner of the Churchill Collection: Churchill Mk I, Churchill Mk III, Churchill Mk VII,Churchill Mk VI, Churchill Black Prince, Churchill Gun Carrier. 
" I will never spill my tea" 
"Who says you can't tank while drinking tea?" 
Only thing I know are purple are my Crusader stats and my MH. Anything else is mediocre or down right bad. 
Survived one year of Blitz. 

Tijgerhaai_XIV #3 Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 8012 battles
  • [ALBA]
FREEDOM!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users