Nation of Tea Drinkers is now open and awaiting for gentlemen who enjoy a cup of tea.

NTD01

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

PrinzofHentai #1 Posted 17 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5628 battles
  • [NTD01]

Nation of Tea Drinkers 

The Nation of Tea Drinkers is where we go to tank and drink tea while engage in a friendly match.

As a member you will swear on the oath of "I will never spill my tea" and will present this badge in your signature box if you chose to become a member of this forum.  

Most of you may have come here form the clan description that says to come to the forums for the requirements for entry into the clan.

Entry requirements:

1. You must have three or more British tanks (three being the minimum, you can research more more after you joined the clan)

2. They must have a WR of 45-60 (45 is the minimum WR if your British tanks WR dips below 45% you will be given a period of five days to get them over 45% or have them at 45%, anyone with over the 60% WR on their British tanks can still join).

3. You must conduct yourself with class and politeness, do not engage in any anti social behavior be it trolling, sending excessive amounts of rude and nonconstructive messages or both. These will not be taken lightly.

Bonus requirements: 

You can have any tanks of any nation but you must have the requirements stated above met and you must play the  British tanks you own regularly be it four battles or five and you will announce who many battles played in them on the clan chat.

Other info: 

This clan is not competitive but you are more then welcome to go competitive. 

End: Relax and have fun possibly even take a sip of that tea your tank crew have brewed up for you and good tanking o7 .

just remember to...

PrinzofHentai- Clan lead of NTD01. 

Edited by PrinzofHentai, 17 December 2017 - 09:36 PM.

Owner of the Churchill Collection: Churchill Mk I, Churchill Mk III, Churchill Mk VII,Churchill Mk VI, Churchill Black Prince, Churchill Gun Carrier. 
" I will never spill my tea" 
"Who says you can't tank while drinking tea?" 
Only thing I know are purple are my Crusader stats and my MH. Anything else is mediocre or down right bad. 
Survived one year of Blitz. 

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 17 December 2017 - 11:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18235 battles
  • [BT_SV]
Love the idea Prinz, good luck with growing the clan.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Tijgerhaai_XIV #3 Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9100 battles
  • [ALBA]
British tanks have my lowest WR. Even the ones I'm good in, :(

Good luck with the clan, but maybe you should tone down the scantily clad young women, does not sit well with British decorum. We keep that stuff strictly behind locked doors and in our twisted repressed stiff upper lip minds.

_NormanP_ #4 Posted 20 December 2017 - 08:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 29921 battles
  • [ALBA]

Good luck Gentlemen!

Chin up, stiff upper lip etc etc...

ALBA - Carry harder

Play for team, play hard

Everyone started out as a Noob, just taking me longer to grow up :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users