10 replies to this topic

thelofive #1 Posted 27 December 2017 - 10:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42400 battles
  • [_KRKN]

The chest system (loot boxes) have recently been condamned in Belgium

http://comicbook.com...battlefront-ii/

It should soon be prohibited in EU (our british friends should be able to keep beeing ripped off thanks to brexit).

Do you enjoy them ?

Edited by thelofive, 27 December 2017 - 10:50 PM.

Laukin #2 Posted 28 December 2017 - 01:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1747 battles
  • [PRB]
I hope they will be prohibited

VonPottypoop #3 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:58 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View Postthelofive, on 27 December 2017 - 10:49 PM, said:

It should soon be prohibited in EU (our british friends should be able to keep beeing ripped off thanks to brexit).

Do you enjoy them ?

Leaving the EU has nothing to do with been morally wrong, no we didn’t leave Europe because of loot boxes, actually our laws for a long time will stay in line with Europe.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9123 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Do you enjoy them ?

You do know we haven’t left yet and we have a bill that will transfer most EU law to UK law when we do leave, and what evidence is there this will happen soon?  Oh you don’t, cos it’s just more misinformed non-sense about BREXIT.  If it does happen soon it will apply to the UK too, although don’t hold your breath.

Personally, I don’t think they should be banned completely.  Only allow them in 18 rated games and make the odds be shown at point of purchase is my preference.  That way they’d have to give you reasonable odds of winning if they wanted to take part, I’ve thought of the children and we’d hopefully get a chance of something decent from a Crate and War Greedy would have to remove them from this game or create a child free 18 version.  No more school holiday noobathons (ok less I know some underage kids will still play an 18 game);  what’s not to like about that?

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

PrinzofHentai #5 Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3568 battles
  • [NTD01]

I just want grind events back instead of wish upon a star and hope to get a tank you want.

I like the free bonus containers we have since no one is stupid enough to use gold on them.  And I don't mind getting Boosters form those containers cuz I don't expect any premium tanks from them.

Owner of the Churchill Collection: Churchill Mk I, Churchill Mk III, Churchill Mk VII,Churchill Mk VI, Churchill Black Prince, Churchill Gun Carrier. 
" I will never spill my tea" 
"Who says you can't tank while drinking tea?" 
 Premium tank I want to get: Nothing yet. 
Panther M/10 30 Day WN8: 46th place holder. 

Survived one year of Blitz. 

thelofive #6 Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 42400 battles
  • [_KRKN]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 28 December 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

You do know we haven’t left yet and we have a bill that will transfer most EU law to UK law when we do leave, and what evidence is there this will happen soon?  Oh you don’t, cos it’s just more misinformed non-sense about BREXIT.  If it does happen soon it will apply to the UK too, although don’t hold your breath.

Personally, I don’t think they should be banned completely.  Only allow them in 18 rated games and make the odds be shown at point of purchase is my preference.  That way they’d have to give you reasonable odds of winning if they wanted to take part, I’ve thought of the children and we’d hopefully get a chance of something decent from a Crate and War Greedy would have to remove them from this game or create a child free 18 version.  No more school holiday noobathons (ok less I know some underage kids will still play an 18 game);  what’s not to like about that?

LOL, that's UK ! We leave but we stay :-)

Meanwhile EU seems to do better without

VonPottypoop #7 Posted 28 December 2017 - 04:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View Postthelofive, on 28 December 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

LOL, that's UK ! We leave but we stay :-)

Meanwhile EU seems to do better without

Seriously buddy, you and around 175,000 people a year made up our mind.

we leave in less than 2 years and that isn’t going to change, keep your German run super state, it’s farcical.

Edited by VonPottypoop, 28 December 2017 - 04:21 PM.

mrpgilbert #8 Posted 28 December 2017 - 06:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29020 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostVonPottypoop, on 28 December 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

Seriously buddy, you and around 175,000 people a year made up our mind.

we leave in less than 2 years and that isn’t going to change, keep your German run super state, it’s farcical.

Speak for yourself. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

sixty_three #9 Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8287 battles

Do you enjoy them ?

Loot boxes?  As I buy them with free tickets, and have received small quantities of credits and boosters in return, they are for me pleasantly underwhelming.  

Gambling when you don't know the odds? Unless it's for a pittance, that is to me a silly idea.

Prohibited soon in the EU?  I have no idea how quickly the legal bureaucracy could get anything like this implemented.  Any lawyers here who know about EU legislation?

Will not apply to the UK because of BREXIT? If it is EU law by 29/03/19, it will apply in the UK unless/until a subsequent UK government changes the law.

For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
But still in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

VonPottypoop #10 Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View Postsixty_three, on 28 December 2017 - 07:46 PM, said:

Loot boxes?  As I buy them with free tickets, and have received small quantities of credits and boosters in return, they are for me pleasantly underwhelming.  

Gambling when you don't know the odds? Unless it's for a pittance, that is to me a silly idea.

Prohibited soon in the EU?  I have no idea how quickly the legal bureaucracy could get anything like this implemented.  Any lawyers here who know about EU legislation?

Will not apply to the UK because of BREXIT? If it is EU law by 29/03/19, it will apply in the UK unless/until a subsequent UK government changes the law.

That’s exactly what I am doing, letting it build for spare parts but also I just cash in the Gold Wonka tickets for poosters and oh I got 50,000 coins. The lad who has around 2500 games and doesn’t have premium or more than a few premium tanks did win a Tetrarch from his first 4 tickets.

sixty_three #11 Posted 28 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8287 battles

View PostVonPottypoop, on 28 December 2017 - 09:06 PM, said:

That’s exactly what I am doing, letting it build for spare parts but also I just cash in the Gold Wonka tickets for poosters and oh I got 50,000 coins. The lad who has around 2500 games and doesn’t have premium or more than a few premium tanks did win a Tetrarch from his first 4 tickets.

In my case spare parts and premium certificates are the priority.  I’ve actually won a significant chunk of all my wonkas using the Light VIC, which is easily the best thing I’ve had out of this Xmas fair malarkey.  

For my military knowledge, though I'm plucky and adventury,
Has only been brought down to the beginning of the century;
But still in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users