Non starters inactivity in battle Late starters

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tanktotheend #1 Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5952 battles
  • [BLCKE]

Am i the only one, frustrated about "team"-mates that starts after 15 - 30 - 60 sec., if they start at all?

Taking bases in Supremacy is often a single handed task, since backup is lacking 15 -30 sec. behind, instead of being just behind, to give supportive fire.

It is killing my joy and fun to experience this scenario in every 2 or 3 game.

It is obvious that they do not care about Military honor. 

I real battle, deserters will be shot on the spot - here they just walk away time after time.

Is the answer to fight in a Clan or in a Platoon?

But perhaps its just me?

RustyRaptor #2 Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4140 battles
  • [V4LUE]
Fighting in platoons makes it much easier because you will always get atleast some backup

Mark_Collins #3 Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19038 battles
  • [GRAVE]

It is not always simply due to 'unwillingness' on the part of team members. A bad internet connection, high ping, old tablet or system, all of those things can contribute to delays in starting a game.

Do not assume that, just because someone is slow in moving off, they are doing so deliberately.

Sure, in some cases they are, and some sad individuals do so deliberately for a number of reasons (kill stealing, griefing, etc....) but please do not automatically assume that ALL late starters are like that.

Alea Iacta Est

Bada__Bing #4 Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:41 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6717 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMark_Collins, on 05 January 2018 - 07:37 AM, said:

It is not always simply due to 'unwillingness' on the part of team members. A bad internet connection, high ping, old tablet or system, all of those things can contribute to delays in starting a game.

Do not assume that, just because someone is slow in moving off, they are doing so deliberately.

Sure, in some cases they are, and some sad individuals do so deliberately for a number of reasons (kill stealing, griefing, etc....) but please do not automatically assume that ALL late starters are like that.

Absolutely! Since the fair started I’m late spawning by up to a minute in one in 3 games . Also getting disconnected frequently. Now I see we have an extra 3 days of this fair. Please just let it end.

VonPottypoop #5 Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13559 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostBada__Bing, on 05 January 2018 - 10:41 AM, said:

Absolutely! Since the fair started I’m late spawning by up to a minute in one in 3 games . Also getting disconnected frequently. Now I see we have an extra 3 days of this fair. Please just let it end.

Yeh I feel you there buddy server ping and complete shut out has been unreal in some games.

Stop p***ing around, just give us the rock bottom price on each tank that you are willing to go Wargaming on every tank available either in Auction or Gamblethon set the numbers to unlimited and if people want them they will buy them, it’s as simple as that. Let’s just put and end to the biggest balls up since 3.8 and lets work together with Community Contributors and Blitz devs to get 2018 the year Blitz was put back on the map for the right reasons.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Tanktotheend #6 Posted 07 January 2018 - 04:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5952 battles
  • [BLCKE]

Late-starters who move the turret and then stand still for 20 - 30 sec.?

Late-starters that "starts" by reversing a bit and then freeze?

Please stop all that BS.

If it is a hardware/internet problem THEN FIX IT.

Late- and Non-starters kill this game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users