Wargaming please answer this question?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

VonPottypoop #1 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

I like many others on and off the forum have successfully won a premium tank through the portal and have not received the tank straight away, some say even two weeks have passed and still no joy.

Firstly what time line are we as customers looking at to get these tanks?

Should we send tickets to say we have not received the tanks?

I have asked in a correct and polite manor and not just me but the whole Blitz EU community would like a swift response to put people to ease as you and I are aware that some have spent a lot of real money.

awaiting your fast response please. 

VonPottypoop

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

VonPottypoop #2 Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:22 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

If you have not received your tank yet post the details underneath and please keep it polite no matter how disgruntled you may feel,

add screen shots if you need to. 

Remember it’s not the Moderator who is at fault but he/she is in direct contact with Wargaming.

Edited by VonPottypoop, 06 January 2018 - 11:31 AM.

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9064 battles
  • [BT_SV]
VPP best thing to do is raise a ticket, I thought I’d seen one of those mythical creatures, the forum moderator, reply on one of the myriad threads about the unfair saying that.   I may have imagined it when drunk mind but given the lack of moderator engagement a ticket would be the best thing to do. They are slow at handling them, swamped I reckon cos of the sh*teness of the unfair but they will eventually reply to a ticket.  Good Luck!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

VonPottypoop #4 Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 06 January 2018 - 11:10 AM, said:

VPP best thing to do is raise a ticket, I thought I’d seen one of those mythical creatures, the forum moderator, reply on one of the myriad threads about the unfair saying that.   I may have imagined it when drunk mind but given the lack of moderator engagement a ticket would be the best thing to do. They are slow at handling them, swamped I reckon cos of the sh*teness of the unfair but they will eventually reply to a ticket.  Good Luck!

It’s pretty unbelievable but after 20 mins from posting this it finally appeared. It may just be coincidence who knows? It may just pay to post your grievance here politely and somebody may be watching?

Edited by VonPottypoop, 06 January 2018 - 11:34 AM.

IrmaBecx #5 Posted 07 January 2018 - 01:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 19839 battles
  • [IRMA]
The official word from WG is if you won a tank in the fair and didn't receive it, you need to submit a ticket to support.

https://twitter.com/IrmaBecx

Wat? OMG! IrmaDrivesTanks on Youtube!

The IrmaBecx School of Tank Philosophy

"Allez, bande de singes! Vous voulez vivre pour l'éternité?" - Ferdinand Foch, 8 Sep. 1914

AFK_is_now_AFK #6 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 9370 battles
  • [KAH35]
Ac 1 sentinel comes out from box to me for 4 (four) times, and nothing in garage.
I've sent ticket about this, no answer yet.
Sent 15 days ago

KAMPHWAGON #7 Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:00 AM

Private

• Player
  • 29284 battles
  • [URBAN]

Having read the comments on this page,I am unable to contact customer support,is this because of brexit,  as we are leaving the European Union,I wonder,please send me your thoughts on this matter,would be interesting to see if other players experience the issue as I have.

Furthermore,I find the cost of playing world of tanks blitz is increasing,the powers that be are forever messing about with the tanks,such as the IS7, used to be a masterpiece of engineering,now with weakened side armour,lower velocity cannon,has been reduced to a side show.

I do hope a person from WarGaming reads this article,and has the conviction to address my concerns and allows me to raise tickets in future.

Regards

KAMPHWAGON.

Mjr_Eazy #8 Posted 11 February 2018 - 01:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9064 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostKAMPHWAGON, on 10 February 2018 - 10:00 AM, said:

Having read the comments on this page,I am unable to contact customer support,is this because of brexit,  as we are leaving the European Union,I wonder,please send me your thoughts on this matter,would be interesting to see if other players experience the issue as I have.

I guess you’re a re-moaner as everything seems to be blamed on something that hasn’t even happened yet, by them...

Don’t worry its not BREXIT, its just incompetence on their part, sorry I mean they’re really busy ;)

Best thing is to raise another ticket, updating the other one would move it down the queue and at least having 2 gives you more chance of a reply.

GL!

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 11 February 2018 - 01:16 AM.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

VonPottypoop #9 Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostKAMPHWAGON, on 10 February 2018 - 10:00 AM, said:

Furthermore,I find the cost of playing world of tanks blitz is increasing,the powers that be are forever messing about with the tanks,such as the IS7, used to be a masterpiece of engineering,now with weakened side armour,lower velocity cannon,has been reduced to a side show.

I do hope a person from WarGaming reads this article,and has the conviction to address my concerns and allows me to raise tickets in future.

Regards

KAMPHWAGON.

Hahaha Brexit....you are pure genius, I never thought of that one :facepalm:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users