• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Y4533N #1 Posted 08 January 2018 - 10:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23703 battles
  • [XL]

Hi,

XL want to aim high! We ask you fulfill our requirements. Don't be disheartened if you don't fullfil it; XL are flexible and you matter more then a number. We would want you to be friendly and sociable too.

Requirements....

• Have the Discord app (Our Discord Server link: https://discord.gg/uwSNe5T <------ Type this in discord when looking to "join a server"  ;)  )

Discord is a free app on Mobile + PC. This is vital for communication in text channels as a messaging platform which does not pose a safeguarding issue for younger audiences (unlike facebook chat or other social media platforms where your profile information is displayed) and it allows us to communicate with voice which is definitely useful for clan brawls + training as well as stream music using fun Discord bots to listen to your favourite tunes.

• As a result of aiming high, you need atleast 60% wr and atleast 1500 av damage

• You will need atleast UNICUM WN8 (you can check this on www.blitzstars.com by searching your name)

XL are currently all-time 24th in EU at the time of post and we just dont want to maintain it, we want to improve ;) 

We also were 16th in Europe for star1 on the wotbstars leaderboard before the site closed down and I have a screenshot somewhere to support this.

It is a short list because we are relaxed :popcorn: but serious at the same time when the moment calls :justwait:

Attached Thumbnails

Edited by Y4533N, 11 January 2018 - 06:23 PM.

Wg please consider my ideas.     Clan Leader of [XL] EXCEL

* 3 way matchmaking toggle (Encounter only, Supremacy only or Random). Buff to STRV. * Implement a in a "Platoon" & in a "Match" indicator (we also will be needing an "unavailable" indicator for our solo friends and in a "t.room" indicator in our friends list) * WR & Battle count (Career and Tank stats) next to clan tag for the green team (There is plenty of space).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "When I die, I want WG to lower me in the Grave so they can let me down one last time"  - Y4533N.  :teethhappy:

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #2 Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 595 battles
  • [IRMA_]
No

Y4533N #3 Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23703 battles
  • [XL]

Considering your arrogant reply, you wouldn't have got in.

Thats not the reason why. Its because you have 1,100 average damage and your stats are green not the minimum desired purple (Unicum)

Wg please consider my ideas.     Clan Leader of [XL] EXCEL

* 3 way matchmaking toggle (Encounter only, Supremacy only or Random). Buff to STRV. * Implement a in a "Platoon" & in a "Match" indicator (we also will be needing an "unavailable" indicator for our solo friends and in a "t.room" indicator in our friends list) * WR & Battle count (Career and Tank stats) next to clan tag for the green team (There is plenty of space).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         "When I die, I want WG to lower me in the Grave so they can let me down one last time"  - Y4533N.  :teethhappy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users