Jump to content


Obj268, Jageroo nerf, e5 buff 4.6

td obj268 russian 4.6 e5 jgpze100

  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

victoryo96 #1 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:06 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3354 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

Hello!

I just saw Sk8extreme 's new video: https://www.youtube....YbMQ4jg&t=357s. What do you think about theese changes? Personally I m not happy. t62a will be too op, well it is now but it will be a lot more op. I also started to grind the obj268 and now I might go for the 263 :(



Guard_Of_Justitia #2 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:18 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16449 battles
  • 644
  • [HIALL]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016
Jagpanzer e100 nerf?
What is it????

 

 


Titus_Scato #3 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39091 battles
  • 7,510
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

View PostERWINROMMEL1915, on 11 January 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

Jagpanzer e100 nerf?
What is it????

 

40mm off HEAT penetration, now only 380mm.

Titus_Scato #4 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:38 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 39091 battles
  • 7,510
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014
Not happy about the T-62A buff, making the gun handling as good as the Leopard I’s gun.  The T-62A should be a brawler, not a long range sniper!  If they wanted to buff it, they should have undone the turret armour nerf they did to it last time.

Guard_Of_Justitia #5 Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:47 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16449 battles
  • 644
  • [HIALL]
  • Member since:
    03-10-2016

View PostTitus_Scato, on 11 January 2018 - 08:35 PM, said:

 

40mm off HEAT penetration, now only 380mm.

 

Oh? 

Never use HEAT anyway :P


 

 


talhaONE #6 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14865 battles
  • 2,873
  • [CZZR]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016
Jageroo nerf and t62 buff is completely annoying.Jg pz e100 supposed to pen everything with its heat ammo but now its not able to do that.Also I simply cannot see reason to play leopard 1 when you have t62a anymore.

victoryo96 #7 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3354 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015
Considering 4.6 changes would you recommend me 268 over 263?

RustyRaptor #8 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5185 battles
  • 657
  • [V4LUE]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017
Jageroo only got HEAT ammo nerfed?OH THANK GOD i thought they were gonna nerf it way more since im already at the jagtiger,thankfully i can now rest easy knowing it wont be nerfed any time soon

Y4533N #9 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24883 battles
  • 1,782
  • [RIOT-]
  • Member since:
    12-13-2014

View Postvictoryo96, on 11 January 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

Considering 4.6 changes would you recommend me 268 over 263?

 

268 is probably more forgiving then 263 right now. Generally speaking lol.

Wg please consider my ideas.     Clan Leader of RIOT

* Implement an indicator for our friends such as LF "platoon", "unavailable", "t.room" and in a "battle" in our friends list * Rank level next to clan tag for the green team (There is plenty of space).                                                                                                       "When I die, I want WG to lower me in the Grave so they can let me down one last time"  - Y4533N.  :teethhappy:


C_Me_Rowlling #10 Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11767 battles
  • 141
  • [TAC]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2017

People complained about the 183 and Wg nerf Jageru... logic .

 

Never drove the 62 but that sounds like bad news too.. 

Some tanks in there needed buffs but just like with the recent Lupus buff - Im not happy.



JJSawry #11 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:20 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27440 battles
  • 1,779
  • [EU]
  • Member since:
    11-21-2016

View PostC_Me_Rowlling, on 11 January 2018 - 09:52 PM, said:

People complained about the 183 and Wg nerf Jageru... logic .

 

Never drove the 62 but that sounds like bad news too.. 

Some tanks in there needed buffs but just like with the recent Lupus buff - Im not happy.

JPE100 could pen is7 turret with heat. Which means that once it got popular, all heavies would camp even more than now.

As for t62a, all I can say is... Told you.



C_Me_Rowlling #12 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11767 battles
  • 141
  • [TAC]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2017

View PostJJSawry, on 12 January 2018 - 04:20 AM, said:

JPE100 could pen is7 turret with heat. Which means that once it got popular, all heavies would camp even more than now.

As for t62a, all I can say is... Told you.

 

Tbh I'm ok with the nerf but the 183 is the real issue there.. Jags are nearly as slow as tortoise and are turretless so they are already challenging enough ..more or less heat pen won't change much there..

 

The solution that the community wanted was a limit on the amount of Tds or something to reduce the amount of 183s.. a deterrent on the Jag looks like an attempt to duck the issue... WG drowning the fish??

 

As for the T62a.. come on Wg! At least Try to hide the russian bias..:P



Tomas_LGN #13 Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:26 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28518 battles
  • 1,268
  • [LGN]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

T62A - Buff is totally inconsequential and will change nothing. Its one of the weakest tier X meds right now. Accuracy wont help it. So no need to complain, it wont be OP. 

E5 - Great change. Finally gonna be viable in clan wars.

Jag - Should be buffed in all honesty but the HEAT pen wont really affect it at all.
268 - Needs a bit more nerfing IMO still very good tank.

 


LGN for Life

Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/HHNuXqq


talhaONE #14 Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14865 battles
  • 2,873
  • [CZZR]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

View PostTomas_LGN, on 12 January 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

T62A - Buff is totally inconsequential and will change nothing. Its one of the weakest tier X meds right now. Accuracy wont help it. So no need to complain, it wont be OP. 

E5 - Great change. Finally gonna be viable in clan wars.

Jag - Should be buffed in all honesty but the HEAT pen wont really affect it at all.
268 - Needs a bit more nerfing IMO still very good tank.

 

So we can make t62a as accurate as t49a and it wont be op?lol

 

Jg pz e100 supposed to pen everything (except spaced armor).40mm pen nerf gonna affect when you try to pen is7 turret.

 

Obj 268 needs an gun depression nerf.After the buff i can hull down like a beast and you dont need camp with that tank when you can hulldown like a american tank.

 

E5 buff is fine.Its now more allrounder heavy.



Tomas_LGN #15 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28518 battles
  • 1,268
  • [LGN]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PosttalhaONE, on 12 January 2018 - 03:47 PM, said:

So we can make t62a as accurate as t49a and it wont be op?lol

 

Jg pz e100 supposed to pen everything (except spaced armor).40mm pen nerf gonna affect when you try to pen is7 turret.

 

Obj 268 needs an gun depression nerf.After the buff i can hull down like a beast and you dont need camp with that tank when you can hulldown like a american tank.

 

E5 buff is fine.Its now more allrounder heavy.

 

62: Well if it had no dispersion it would obviously be OP, but the accuracy right now wont make it OP. Still has on the move dispersion, really bad depression, meh speed, meh armour. Outclassed by other meds in practically every other way than the gun now, which is still lackluster even now due to bad pen. So yeah... theres good reasons to why its not used in CW.


Jag: Its still wont be noticable much. Losing that much pen is a lot less significant than losing 5% DPM for example. 

 

Agreed on 268 and e5.


LGN for Life

Discord server invite: https://discord.gg/HHNuXqq


talhaONE #16 Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:35 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14865 battles
  • 2,873
  • [CZZR]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

View PostTomas_LGN, on 12 January 2018 - 06:24 PM, said:

 

62: Well if it had no dispersion it would obviously be OP, but the accuracy right now wont make it OP. Still has on the move dispersion, really bad depression, meh speed, meh armour. Outclassed by other meds in practically every other way than the gun now, which is still lackluster even now due to bad pen. So yeah... theres good reasons to why its not used in CW.


Jag: Its still wont be noticable much. Losing that much pen is a lot less significant than losing 5% DPM for example. 

 

Agreed on 268 and e5.

I cant say t62 armor is meh.Only tds can penetrate its turret reliably with standart rounds.heavies and mediums needs to use gold rounds to penetrate them reliably.

 

About the jageroo 420 pen on heat and armor is the only advantages over deathstar.So 420 pen is gone and deathstar is much more superior then jageroo now.



C_Me_Rowlling #17 Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11767 battles
  • 141
  • [TAC]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2017

View PosttalhaONE, on 12 January 2018 - 04:35 PM, said:

...

 

About the jageroo 420 pen on heat and armor is the only advantages over deathstar.So 420 pen is gone and deathstar is much more superior then jageroo now.

 

Agreed.. that was it's "thing".. you went 183 to derp, T95 to see people give up shooting you and Jageru to pen almost anything..

 

Rn the 183 still derps, Yolowagon still yoloes and the German Jageru is getting hit by the NerfHammer



talhaONE #18 Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:38 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14865 battles
  • 2,873
  • [CZZR]
  • Member since:
    09-26-2016

View PostC_Me_Rowlling, on 14 January 2018 - 08:00 AM, said:

 

Agreed.. that was it's "thing".. you went 183 to derp, T95 to see people give up shooting you and Jageru to pen almost anything..

 

Rn the 183 still derps, Yolowagon still yoloes and the German Jageru is getting hit by the NerfHammer

For me deathstar is not op.Its broken.You have to play ultimately defensive against it.This defensive play style encourages camp fest in tier x.Thats why i think it should replaced with fv 217 badger.

 

I dont think yolo wagon needs a nerf.Its a balanced tank if you ask me.In current meta higher alpha damage is always better.Obj 263 lacks alpha damage.Its a very team dependant tank and requires skill to play effectively.No nerf needed.



tiggersausages #19 Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34399 battles
  • 477
  • [IMM0R]
  • Member since:
    10-03-2014

View PostTomas_LGN, on 12 January 2018 - 02:26 PM, said:

T62A - Buff is totally inconsequential and will change nothing. Its one of the weakest tier X meds right now. Accuracy wont help it. So no need to complain, it wont be OP. 

 

Interesting that you still feel its weak i've been running it a bit recently and it definitely feels improved and i'd of thought now it should outperform 140 in many respects. The turret is much more reliable than 140 and if you can stay hull down in a workable firing position you can do well with the better gun.  Granted the shocking gun depression is a major pain and limits your options in terms of positioning quite a bit but thats nothing new. Its hard to go back to no gun depression once you're used to it. 

 

Perhaps in cw its weaknesses are more of a problem but i think its more than usable in random battles now. 



superschnitzelkoenig #20 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43429 battles
  • 3,140
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

Tbh. how many times have you been in your T-62A and thought "oh I wish this thing had a more accurate gun"? Not a lot I suppose, its main weaknesses (gun depression, hull armour, pen) remain and it will still not be an OP tank. 

 

Jägeru is unfortunate for the giggle factor of penning IS-7 turrets. Overall it needs a buff rather than a nerf but I don't want to advocate TD buffing in Tier X of any kind. 

 

E5 will be great now. This buff is the only major change of them all. I wonder if it's gonna be slightly OP or if it's balanced now. WG was talking of reducing DPM in exchange for the smaller cupola but it seems like it's a pure buff. Let's see.

 

Obj 268 is fine I guess. I'm grinding the ISU right now and wont stop because of the Nerf. As TalhaOne says the main quality of the tank is its great gun arc incl. gun depression plus good mobility and camo. I think it will still be very competitive.


 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!






Also tagged with td, obj268, russian, 4.6, e5, jgpze100

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users