• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

talhaONE #21 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13720 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 15 January 2018 - 04:18 PM, said:

Jägeru is unfortunate for the giggle factor of penning IS-7 turrets. Overall it needs a buff rather than a nerf but I don't want to advocate TD buffing in Tier X of any kind. 

Jageroo supposed to penetrate anything.Penning is7 turrets or an angled maus turret.Its only tank in this game can do it.Maybe obj 268 can do it but 390 pen is sometimes not enough to pen them with %100 chance.It dont need a buff or nerf.

Titus_Scato #22 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37871 battles
  • [1RTR]
I guess Russian IS-7 players complained about the Jageroo penning their frontal turret armour.  Hull down IS-7 is supposed to be invulnerable, right?

talhaONE #23 Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13720 battles
  • [CZZR]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 15 January 2018 - 04:38 PM, said:

I guess Russian IS-7 players complained about the Jageroo penning their frontal turret armour.  Hull down IS-7 is supposed to be invulnerable, right?

45 degree angled maus turret is stronger then is7 turret.But jageroo can penetrate  it with its heat rounds anyway.But is maus players complaining about it?

Jageroo nerf is pointless.Is7 players should cry more to make the game world of is7.

FeeLMyGREEKBiGuN #24 Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7144 battles
  • [GREED]
You are gonna nerf the Jageroo omg... that will be the worst, now that tank will be worst as it was, noone is gonna use it again, in order to buff it you nerf it you guys really smoking weed..
- I Would Like To Kiss You But I Cant Tell Me Why Not My BaBy ? ? ?

sk8xtrm #25 Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 39990 battles
  • [REQ]

Is the Jager prem ammo nerf really that bad? I honestly think people are being a bit dramatic when they say it is no longer playable due to this.

You have got to ask yourself how much premium ammo your throwing in it to believe it is now unplayable.

in terms of the IS7 turret, with the turret facing you the only place it can reliably pen on an Is7 turret every time with Heat is the area around the gun, this area ranges from around 330 - 360mm of effective thickness...so you can still pen.

Its a weird nerf but by no means kills the tank.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube....sk8xtrm

talhaONE #26 Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13720 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsk8xtrm, on 16 January 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

Is the Jager prem ammo nerf really that bad? I honestly think people are being a bit dramatic when they say it is no longer playable due to this.

You have got to ask yourself how much premium ammo your throwing in it to believe it is now unplayable.

in terms of the IS7 turret, with the turret facing you the only place it can reliably pen on an Is7 turret every time with Heat is the area around the gun, this area ranges from around 330 - 360mm of effective thickness...so you can still pen.

It doesnt kill the tank completely but decreases your chances to pen is7 turret.

Some people and me complaining about deathstar but wg nerfing jageroo.Thats pis ses me off more.

superschnitzelkoenig #27 Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39924 battles
  • [RA1D]

View Postsk8xtrm, on 16 January 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

I agree it doesn't kill the tank but it is a Nerf that was uncalled for. There was absolutely no problem with the HEAT of the Jägeru yet when playing it, it was one of the most "fun" factors. If you used calibrated shells you could relatively easily penetrate IS-7 turrets. Of course you have to aim somewhere near the turret but even at a distance it was relatively easy. You still don't really use this a lot in random games because dpm is more important and without calibrated shells the turret becomes a more difficult pen but in clanwars this actually made the Jägeru a choice worth considering. With the lowered HEAT it has become completely useless for CWs, as it's only major advantage - being able to dig out well armoured enemies - is being taken away and other than that there is no reason whatsoever to go for a Jägeru instead of an Obj. 268, Grille, E4 or Deathstar in Clanwar games. And as I said: they are doing that completely without reason. The Jägeru is the smallest of the problems of Tier X TD mania.

Edited by superschnitzelkoenig, 16 January 2018 - 05:35 PM.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Radojevicuros22 #28 Posted 18 January 2018 - 07:51 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7244 battles
  • [R2D]

View Postsk8xtrm, on 16 January 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

Agreed, when i facehug a IS-7 with my IS-7, i aim at points arround gun mantlet, pen guaranteed in 50% cases, as many guys keep wiggling their turret while reloading so you cannot hit those weakspots.

And, i don't feel bad for Jageroo HEAT pen nerf, it is still a 2nd tanks that deals biggest alpha damage, after Death Star, and HEAT pen will still be good.

Also tagged with td, obj268, russian, 4.6, e5, jgpze100

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users