• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

DoomsDay_Steel #1 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28175 battles
  • [-KRU-]

Good Day,

It's a pity I need to waste my time doing this, but if it gets WG's attention, then so be it.

I came across this player, namely MikakeSenei_warrior [0l1]. Now, as soon as we spawned he blocked an Obj.140 on our team. Minding my own business I moved on, Then thought to stuff it, I am on a heavy I will push the Leo out of the way so our 140 can get free........ Well, I got the 140 free, but now took on the wrath of this idiot, which proceed to block me, no matter what I did. (My fault I guess for trying to help out). Anyhow I gave up, the team was all nearly dead anyhow so I went I made a cup of coffee waiting for the game to end. After a short enquiry on a discord server, this guy is known for blocking and pushing people during battles. No have a look at his so-called military honour, 518 downvotes, no applied penalties. No offence I'm not sure of the stupid 113 people praising this guy unless they think what he is doing is funny...... 

Do you need any more proof that the honour system is broken? (Wait, broken implies it used to work), so lets phrase it as it is, useless and irrelevant. 

Now have a look at his self-created clan to amuse himself, Even that tells you what an uhm, noob? kid? child? other??? he is.

I don't know why these players exist, and although myself am a shall we say vocal player at times (mostly), this just crosses the line, deliberately taken actions to bring a loss to a game.

So this guy is well known, and I hope this thread gets enough comments, votes or whatever, to bring WG's attention to such players. (Sorry WG, I know your busy counting your pennies from the event, ripping off players), but would you be so kind to have a look at this player?

Thanks

Blocking player 3.jpegBlocking player 4.jpeg Blocking player 5.jpegBlocking player 1.jpgBlocking player 2.jpg

Statistics don't mean anything. Don't get caught in the trap that you are only as good as your WR. Statistics can be stat padded. 

PrinzofHentai #2 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4262 battles
  • [NTD01]

This dude is a well known troll? I didn't even know he existed until this post.

My luck with finding trolls is none existent.  

I like MH... it's the only purple thing I have! :D

Owner of the Churchill Collection: Churchill Mk I, Churchill Mk III, Churchill Mk VII,Churchill Mk VI, Churchill Black Prince, Churchill Gun Carrier. 
" I will never spill my tea" 
"Who says you can't tank while drinking tea?" 
Only thing I know are purple are my Crusader stats and my MH. Anything else is mediocre or down right bad. 
Survived one year of Blitz. 

Dassem_ #3 Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26706 battles
  • [AFK]
very well known

REVERSE 3.8!!!  (and check out The Dassem Channel, youtube.)

petes85 #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 37699 battles
Delete topic & ticket support with photos and you are good to go

LordNibs9 #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9030 battles
  • [IRMA]
Submit a ticket and hope WG sorts it out, they won't do anything unless it is brought to their attention. 
"Odi et amo. quare id faciam fortasse requiris.
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.'" Catullus 85 

Proud Member of IRMA :honoring:

mrpgilbert #6 Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30622 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostLordNibs9, on 13 January 2018 - 11:02 PM, said:

Submit a ticket and hope WG sorts it out, they won't do anything. 

Fixed it for you.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

RRBuilderYT #7 Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11332 battles
  • [ALBAC]
Met this guy during battle before, He was on the enemy team and the reds were telling us to down vote him, me and my toon m8 gave him a unsupporting conduct down vote after focusing the troll down with the team xD

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” -George Carlin    my server: https://discord.gg/5HngsZB

OLD_AND_RUSTY #8 Posted 14 January 2018 - 05:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3702 battles
  • [-MYR-]
I think he likes to get as much down votes as possible. Wg just needs to block his account because he is ruining the game. Maybe some hacker can find his ip adres and send him a virus or something. 

Peddy_tanj_it #9 Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42992 battles
  • [TANG]

Sorry old_and_rusty but that is going too far. Block the account ok but the virus attack no sorry much as they personally might deserve it I cannot agree or condone spreading viruses deliberately. They can cause far too much unintentional damage.

i am surprised that this thread has not been sanctioned by the moderators. But considering they amount of tickets raised due to the problems of the fair I expect they have not had the time. 

There Ain't No Justice = TANJ 

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users