HiDeathinition #21 Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21635 battles
  • [1RTR]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 12 January 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

And some people are clan leads

https://www.blitzsta...er/eu/KrijgerNL

Do not be too harsh on him... he is improving... from -60 to -10 WN7.

and I have no idea how to get 21% win rate! Honestly. I could not get that low even if I tried.

Creator of the WOTB Community Hub App with more than 290 installations globally. New Release just published on Google Play Store and PWA Store (for iOS). The app created by the WOTB Community for the WOTB community.

More info on the WOTB Community Hub Discord server: https://discord.gg/vYxpb9k

minitelrose #22 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53200 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostHiDeathinition, on 13 January 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

Do not be too harsh on him... he is improving... from -60 to -10 WN7.

and I have no idea how to get 21% win rate! Honestly. I could not get that low even if I tried.

indeed serial fakers are in the low 30s. Below that value lie phenomenons that are still being researched by the theorical physics scientists.  

Edited by minitelrose, 13 January 2018 - 01:14 AM.

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

Peddy_tanj_it #23 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44678 battles
  • [TANG]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 12 January 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

I’ve met him before - can’t remember what Tier but defo below vi,  I have a list of the most offensive players i’ve ran across, he’s on it, number 5 of 6 so not too early on.  It’s only for blockers/pushers or ones who are over the top offensive - most of the name callers I have great fun debating with them and I very rarely block them, mind you that’s coz I get them so angry they block me ;)

As others have said raise a ticket, naming and shaming either will not work or backfire on you!

that creating a list is a good idea. I have had thankfully few problem players. Most of those that annoy me are just noobs and poor or new players. But I have had a few bad Trolls which I have reported. Not sure if I have met any more than once. 
There Ain't No Justice = TANJ 

AGENDA_PLAYER_1000 #24 Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:34 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 73837 battles
So, are we ratting on people now? WG give us back the option of shooting our own team again! And give this poor rat a way to defend himself!

Skullcandy #25 Posted 13 January 2018 - 06:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19456 battles
  • [1RTR]

View Post970_BABY_OR_BUST_, on 13 January 2018 - 04:34 AM, said:

So, are we ratting on people now? WG give us back the option of shooting our own team again! And give this poor rat a way to defend himself!

And a new way for these trolls to sabotage their team by shooting them also. Great idea. No. Lol.

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

DoomsDay_Steel #26 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:18 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29032 battles
  • [-KRU-]

View PostSkullcandy, on 12 January 2018 - 09:25 PM, said:

I haven't met him, that I can recall of, but from reading this thread that was my thought too. There's no other real reason. Research has shown that internet and gaming trolls tend to be mentally ill psychopathic sadists.

OP, though I personally thoroughly believe this guy deserves to be named and shamed and ousted out of our community for such continuous behaviour, I think it's best to clear his name from this thread. WG's mods are a bit backwards, they tend to punish the accuser more than the accused in cases of naming and shaming. Kind of like when British judges let a burglar go free because you threatened him with a baseball bat, causing him "emotional and psychological stress", while waiting for the cops to show up. :sceptic:

Instead, report him through the proper channels here, with those images you have: https://eu.wargaming.../tickets/create
Upload the images to an image host like Imgur though, because WG's built-in image uploader for their support platform is primitive.

Then if support fails to act, by all means continue to name and shame him in WoT Blitz Facebook groups, Reddit pages and Discord channels. External communities where the no name & shame rules don't apply. Maybe a massive spam of support tickets about him would get them to act. ;)

I did submit a ticket, just the usual response, telling me that the MH systems works well. LOLs.

Statistics don't mean anything. Don't get caught in the trap that you are only as good as your WR. Statistics can be stat padded. 

petes85 #27 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:19 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 38269 battles
Really. Post their answer here, i'm curious

DoomsDay_Steel #28 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:24 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29032 battles
  • [-KRU-]
""Hello Tank Commander,
Thank you for the report.
The Military system works well. Complaints are not deleted from the account when a user gets the penalty, so the player may have even 20 penalties in the past, but you will not see it because this system doesn't show players penalties it shows only complaints and praises.
It's really bad that you have to meet such players. Normally you should use the military honor system.
We are going to investigate this situation and take appropriate measures according to our game rules.
Please be advised that we can't disclose the exact decision we make due to the protection of data privacy. We hope for your understanding.
Have fun on the battlefield!
If you have any other questions feel free to come back to us.""

I've left out the person replying, Although most of already knows who replies to these tickets. I will not hate on the guy for giving a bot response, after all they reading off a card like call centers.

Statistics don't mean anything. Don't get caught in the trap that you are only as good as your WR. Statistics can be stat padded. 

petes85 #29 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:29 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 38269 battles
Yep. Well WG policy is weird anyways. I guess we need to flood ticket support, then they Will take actions.

RustyRaptor #30 Posted 13 January 2018 - 09:53 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4140 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View Postminitelrose, on 12 January 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

And now, for something completely different: some people can get negative WN7

What is WN7 anyways?I know what WN8 is,but not that.

ethanjames_1 #31 Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:50 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 57160 battles
  • [T-T-S]

I've met him before twice.

Once where he continually blocked me in my E100. He was in a maus. We didn't end up leaving the spawn and obviously lost. This was about a year ago but then I met him again last week. He was in a drac and pushed an amx into a corner in the spawn on the new map and kept him pinned until they were both killed by the Reds. Our whole team stayed at spawn trying to free the amx. what a joke!

At least Blue Rock tries!!

Maybe they can swap serveres.

Mjr_Eazy #32 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12772 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostRustyRaptor, on 13 January 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

What is WN7 anyways?I know what WN8 is,but not that.

it’s another way of measuring stats - have a look at Blitzstars.com

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Cancracker #33 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 52108 battles
  • [COBRA]
Some of those 20% wr accounts are used to rig games. How do you think some had 4-5k average damage on the pz70 grind? 

"X 5 weekend, 10 games 9 losses ...
Some seals will be getting sooooo clubbed in the next couple of weeks."
                                                                                                             jonty_2014

phony1907 #34 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27554 battles
  • [VG]
I dont know if the account was owned by someone else in the early days for maybe couple months. But ı hardly remember a time he ever played the game instead of trolling. On our countless meetings in 4 years he was a legendary idiot nothing else.

Edited by phony1907, 13 January 2018 - 07:24 PM.

If calling for help, follow me, I know how to die!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn4tqTiik7dSnoI6s0UtuMw

TheDudeAbidesBlitz #35 Posted 13 January 2018 - 07:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 597 battles
  • [IRMA_]

View Postphony1907, on 13 January 2018 - 07:23 PM, said:

I dont know if the account was owned by someone else in the early days for maybe couple months. But ı hardly remember a time he ever played the game instead of trolling. On our countless meetings in 4 years he was a legendary idiot nothing else.

You don’t say! :trollface:

PanzerPsycho68 #36 Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23828 battles
  • [PFI]

View PostTheDudeAbidesBlitz, on 13 January 2018 - 08:27 PM, said:

You don’t say! :trollface:

The Biggest Troll of them All, again Trolling a post about Trolls ....  Tiresome !   :facepalm:

Deputy Leader of Panzer-Vernichter Clan ( PFI ) and dedicated German Tank Driver 

Psychovadge #37 Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 31153 battles
  • [VG]

Just met him and the utter moron was upto his old tricks again....blocked me in my AT15 until all our team died then ran away and hid. When the reds caught up with him he shot back and started playing, but not doing much. The guy is seriously fucked up. What an utter [edited]clown. Ticket raised but doubt anything will happen.

mikakesensei_warrior you’re an utter ****

dougaldavis #38 Posted 28 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22985 battles
  • [OLD]
If I remember in the early days he was a decent player but then it was said he sold the account and the new owner was a complete moron 

Psychovadge #39 Posted 28 January 2018 - 05:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 31153 battles
  • [VG]

Unfortunately he’s got away with it, response from WG was they need multiple screenshots. Sadly I only took one having never seen this before.

All I can say is if you see him on greens, he will do it again, so start screen recording straightaway. Upload video to YouTube and provide a link. Sadly that utter **** has no applied sanctions. He does it because he gets away with it.

Mikakesensei_warrior you utter fuckwit

Skullcandy #40 Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19456 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostPsychovadge, on 28 January 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

Unfortunately he’s got away with it, response from WG was they need multiple screenshots. Sadly I only took one having never seen this before.

Yeah, they also need to see the timer visible, with different times in each screenshot (let’s say every 10 or so seconds apart). So they can tell the blocking occurred over a period of time rather than just a couple of seconds. Otherwise loads of people would be getting banned for tiny accidental bumps due to lag/sniper mode, rather than deliberate blocking over a period of some time to sabotage you.

Recording is probably the best bet now. As soon as someone sees his name on either team, start recording the game, guys. Screen recording is now an iOS feature. For those who don’t know, here’s how: https://support.appl.../en-gb/HT207935

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users