Small minded players

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Maximuss_ #1 Posted 16 January 2018 - 04:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38458 battles
  • [27TH]

This thread is for all those "players" who intentionally harm the team by blocking a player in front of the enemy to get him killed.

Here i'll post the pictures of these people and encourage others to do the same because let's face it.....nothing ever happens or will ever happend with "unsporting" rating....

At least this way we know who to watch out for...

Why do they do it? Mostly i think because since they lack any kind of skills this is really the only way they can harm anyone because why not "if i can play worth a s*** noone should".

And there's of course the 10 years old who u can't expect much more from them..

And of course the ones with mental problems...

I'll put my first one into the last category.

Name: haloclines [POL3]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Maximuss_, 16 January 2018 - 04:39 PM.

PrinzofHentai #2 Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4800 battles
  • [NTD01]

As frustrating as having these knobs ruin games upon games for you but try to obey forum rules in which you have just broken the name and shame rule.

I have also ran into one of these knobs who I think need to be supervised by an adult when playing any multiplayer game but it shouldn't be hard to resist the impulse of naming and shaming them on the forums.  

Owner of the Churchill Collection: Churchill Mk I, Churchill Mk III, Churchill Mk VII,Churchill Mk VI, Churchill Black Prince, Churchill Gun Carrier. 
" I will never spill my tea" 
"Who says you can't tank while drinking tea?" 
Only thing I know are purple are my Crusader stats and my MH. Anything else is mediocre or down right bad. 
Survived one year of Blitz. 

Maximuss_ #3 Posted 16 January 2018 - 06:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 38458 battles
  • [27TH]

First of all i was not aware of such a rulle of "never naming players"....

I''ll have to plead ignorance on this one...

It is however my belief is that every action should have consequences and since as i said the "unsporting" rating has 0 effect and usefulness i'd like to ask the mods for some leeway if i may.

This is not a thread in which i accuse anyone of anything.

In my first post i just stated the facts plain and simple, no accusations, just facts.

This thread's purpose is not into shaming these "players" as i indeed believe they have no shame to begin with, the sole purpose of this thread is to warn other players against these destructive characters (as in fun) that will ruin your round and "good mood" i might ad.

Edited by Maximuss_, 16 January 2018 - 06:48 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13937 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Much as I’d love to name some of the total and utter knobs I’ve ran in to from what I’ve seen before the mods have zero tolerance for their interpretation of naming & shaming and it’s actually you who will get a sanction, madness when a genuine complaint but I get they need to stop false accusations.  The only thing you can do is raise a ticket with support and hopefully they will

act.  I’ve only had 2 really bad cases and reported both and the fact I then didn’t see them bam online for several weeks hopefully meant they got bans.  Both were post introduction of MH and one was blocking, the other just vile post game chat.

I know you mean well, I just I don’t think you’ll have much joy this way :(

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users