Youtube policy change

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

rusty_winnebago96 #1 Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9409 battles

next month Youtube will be changing its policy making it harder for smaller youtubers to monetize their videos you will need 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in the past 12 months in order to monetize

videos.more info here: https://adwords.goog...netization.html if you are a small blitz youtuber leave a link to you're youtube channel and i will sub to it 

here is mine: https://www.youtube....yY1sAa7cwvubt3w

Ashley_bukiash69 #2 Posted 18 January 2018 - 10:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2951 battles
  • [FTC-1]

Hi. If they do that, it will kill most of small YT bers :( Just look at me for example. Have about 30 subscribers. Since I`ve started this channel have about 2,5K wievs and 1800 hrs...  If they want us to fulfill both terms (1K subs + watch time) Is impossible for small user to get it.

Anyway, I`m not doing this for money. Is more like fun. But some cash would be nice to keep this running. New features, new games or ingame items.

So far, for me doen`t change anything. Just keep entertain people :)
And here`s my link if You want.

https://www.youtube.com/user/klasykaVHS

.:: LIKE WoT BLITZ? COME AND SEE ME ON YOUTUBE ::.
https://www.youtube....p8eu3mwN7W2BBbw

MR_me1 #3 Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 33333 battles
  • [KT_1]

RustyRaptor #4 Posted 22 January 2018 - 02:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

Youtube?More like Jewtube!

Spoiler

mrpgilbert #5 Posted 22 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32157 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRustyRaptor, on 22 January 2018 - 02:05 PM, said:

Youtube?More like Jewtube!

Spoiler

That was a joke? 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

RustyRaptor #6 Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:41 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 22 January 2018 - 06:49 PM, said:

That was a joke? 

yes

mrpgilbert #7 Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32157 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRustyRaptor, on 23 January 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

yes

OK. It was racist and unfunny. 

Be nice to me..

RustyRaptor #8 Posted 23 January 2018 - 05:37 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 23 January 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

OK. It was racist and unfunny. 

You are such a whiner,grow up crybaby.Also Jews aren't a race

Tijgerhaai_XIV #9 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 8215 battles
  • [ALBA]
Strange, I did not hear any whining. Racism is not funny. Unfunny jokes even less so.

And for the sake of Thor's sweaty jockstrap, try to be less ignorant. The world is full of facts, perhaps you could at least try to acquaint yourself with those that pertain to the subjects you bring up in a public forum.

PrinzofHentai #10 Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4800 battles
  • [NTD01]

I don't understand the whole Jewtube joke... Are you playing on the stereotype that Jews have jobs where large sums of money are involved or something?

Owner of the Churchill Collection: Churchill Mk I, Churchill Mk III, Churchill Mk VII,Churchill Mk VI, Churchill Black Prince, Churchill Gun Carrier. 
" I will never spill my tea" 
"Who says you can't tank while drinking tea?" 
Only thing I know are purple are my Crusader stats and my MH. Anything else is mediocre or down right bad. 
Survived one year of Blitz. 

mrpgilbert #11 Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32157 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRustyRaptor, on 23 January 2018 - 05:37 PM, said:

You are such a whiner,grow up crybaby.Also Jews aren't a race

Well, if saying your non-joke is unfunny is crying, then the tears are streaming down my face. I grew up and lived through a lot of pointless hate by people for each other for pathetic and pointless reasons, for which reasons thousands of innocents died. Discrimination against a group because of some perceived common identity or trait is fundamentally wrong, in my book. Now sod off, grow up and get some experience of the real world, you irritating little git.

Be nice to me..

RustyRaptor #12 Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 24 January 2018 - 12:31 AM, said:

Well, if saying your non-joke is unfunny is crying, then the tears are streaming down my face. I grew up and lived through a lot of pointless hate by people for each other for pathetic and pointless reasons, for which reasons thousands of innocents died. Discrimination against a group because of some perceived common identity or trait is fundamentally wrong, in my book. Now sod off, grow up and get some experience of the real world, you irritating little git.

I have more experience than you think crybaby,i bet you are one of those libtards that think everything is racist and offensive,f uck off together with your politically correct bullcrap.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #13 Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 8215 battles
  • [ALBA]
I find it amusing how an ill educated right wing leaning person such as yourself can take "being a decent human being" and turn it into "being politically correct" and make it sound like a bad thing. The only offensive thing here is your intellect, your behaviour is merely inappropriate, ignorant and juvenile.

RustyRaptor #14 Posted 24 January 2018 - 06:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 24 January 2018 - 06:31 AM, said:

I find it amusing how an ill educated right wing leaning person such as yourself can take "being a decent human being" and turn it into "being politically correct" and make it sound like a bad thing. The only offensive thing here is your intellect, your behaviour is merely inappropriate, ignorant and juvenile.

I find it amusing how any person that doesn’t have the same views and acts in a different way as you is automatically “ignorant” and “juvenile”.I grew up to face the hard shocking truth,im not gonna bother with people that disrespect me and push me over like hnothing.Not all people are the same and some know more than the others,and i don’t think your head which has been filled to the brim with leftist propaganda is gonna understand what i say.

Let me tell you something,Germany is going to be non-white in ONE generation.You know why?Thats because the left wing parasites leading it have somehow managed to racially f ucking change the entire nation.Western Europe has been white for millenia,now the morons of these nations somehow think that letting millions of UNCHECKED immigrants without knowing their true reasons.

And this has taken a major negative effect on Europe,look at thr insane amount of terrorist attacks last year and the year before that.10 years ago terrorist attacks still happened,but not literally EVERY one or two months.Look at Sweden’s crime statistics,most notably rape,and you see an INSANE increase in crime.But enough of that crap,i pride myself knowing the real hard truth,i saw through the illusions of this world,but for you its a biy harder.Do you peopel seriously think everything the media tells you is true?I hope not.

Im gonna end this here because none of us has any reason to argue,plus this isnt the place to do so.Rant ends here,and im sorry if my views were somehow “offensive” ,i tried my best to speak out,so try to have some respect.

P.S. Try to learn what the other side of the spectrum has to say,and maybe look at some news networks that arent blatant lies. 

Edited by RustyRaptor, 24 January 2018 - 07:00 AM.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #15 Posted 24 January 2018 - 09:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 8215 battles
  • [ALBA]

Yes facts, those horrible leftist propaganda tools. It if obviously pointless to discuss this with you and this is not the correct forum to do so anyway, but you do notice that while accusing me of treating everything I don't agree with as lies, you go on to call everything that you don't agree with lies.

Hmmm.

And Germany becoming a non-white country in a generation, while wholly not accepting this just because you say so, surely this could only be taken as a bad thing, well, if you are a racist?

Edited by Tijgerhaai_XIV, 24 January 2018 - 09:32 AM.

RustyRaptor #16 Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 24 January 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

Yes facts, those horrible leftist propaganda tools. It if obviously pointless to discuss this with you and this is not the correct forum to do so anyway, but you do notice that while accusing me of treating everything I don't agree with as lies, you go on to call everything that you don't agree with lies.

Hmmm.

And Germany becoming a non-white country in a generation, while wholly not accepting this just because you say so, surely this could only be taken as a bad thing, well, if you are a racist?

Are you insane?Germany becoming non-white in one generation is a HORRIBLE thing,not good at all for multiple reasons.

1:Germany was white for millennia,why should that change?Do you seriously think we don't have enough poor war torn nations as it is?

2:Millions of unchecked immigrants will cause drastic ethnic changes which will lead to civil war and outright disaster,you don't want that do you?

3:Don't you think that an agenda is being pushed here?Germany is a white nation and it should remain that way.

White countries for white people

Black countries for black people

Asian countries for Asian people

It can't be White countries for everyone because that is ridiculous and retarded to think about.Germany and Western Europe have their own history and culture that should not be tampered with by Leftist agendas and refugees which are bringing the war with them.

Mjr_Eazy #17 Posted 24 January 2018 - 11:57 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13937 battles
  • [BT_SV]
Don’t feed the troll, you cant have a rational fact based discussion with them.  It’s just racist drivel from someone with no sense of irony as they repeatedly accuse others of the behaviour they are guilty of themselves.  

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Tijgerhaai_XIV #18 Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 8215 battles
  • [ALBA]

Yeah, well glad you could get that off your chest, Raptor. 

I think we can call a close to the discussion now.

RustyRaptor #19 Posted 24 January 2018 - 12:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4449 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 24 January 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

Yeah, well glad you could get that off your chest, Raptor. 

I think we can call a close to the discussion now.

Of course,im bored now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users