Tier X grind - yeet.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kolankoodzlewu #1 Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9143 battles
  • [DIAB2]
How long will take the tier x grind while on premium account and platooning around 3 hours a day? I'm grinding the mighty maus and now i've got the vk.45 a (garbage) with 7k xp on it. Thanks for the feedback.

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 9071 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Postkolankoodzlewu, on 19 January 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

How long will take the tier x grind while on premium account and platooning around 3 hours a day? I'm grinding the mighty maus and now i've got the vk.45 a (garbage) with 7k xp on it. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi, welcome to the forums.  Hardly anyone reads this area, I’m only up to tier vi so can’t help.  Best thing to do is post this as a topic in the gameplay forum, lots more people read that.  Good Luck!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Radojevicuros22 #3 Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:09 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5709 battles
  • [R2D]

View Postkolankoodzlewu, on 19 January 2018 - 12:49 PM, said:

I needed 1.5 month by playing every day 5 hours a day to grind to IS-7 (one of most noob-friendly tier 10 heavies). However, if you are very beginner player, i suggest you not to go for Maus, as it is tank that needs lot of skill with angling. Also, don't rush tiers, learn to play tier by tier.

My suggestion for lines you should go for first are IS-7 and E-100.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users