• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Chairman_merpug #21 Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 51219 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postmrpgilbert, on 31 January 2018 - 01:28 AM, said:

He'll have it on his other account. People always do.

View PosttalhaONE, on 31 January 2018 - 08:34 AM, said:

Omg again?This is not the only account i play on.I have nearly played all tanks on that accounts so i know every tank in game.

One thing is simply if you cant see a tank on my account doesnt mean he never used that tank in his life.

Jeez. I'm psychic. Name it.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #22 Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49809 battles
  • [RA1D]

I think noone really believes talhaOne has all the tanks on a second account. And even if: he obviously misses a proper understanding of the tanks in higher tiers and the strength of his opinion and his passion to persuade us of it by far overmatches his ability to correctly judge the strengths and weaknesses of tanks. 

On Topic: I took the E5 out for a few games this morning: It's absolutely georgous. It's not that I had really been hit that much into the Cupola but KNOWING you don't have one allows for a much more confident gameplay. You will use positions that you earlier thought to be unsafe. You will aim longer and you will hit more. Is it OP? I don't think so: It still has the worst hull armour of all Heavies apart of the AMX 50B and the T57 but it has definitely become competitive.

Edited by superschnitzelkoenig, 31 January 2018 - 11:31 AM.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Psychovadge #23 Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 49760 battles
  • [VG]
I onyl tried one game this morning but it just felt so much better than before......as Schnitzel says above, its competitive now. I like it.

jylpah #24 Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21656 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 31 January 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

On Topic: I took the E5 out for a few games this morning: It's absolutely georgous. It's not that I had really been hit that much into the Cupola but KNOWING you don't have one allows for a much more confident gameplay. You will use positions that you earlier thought to be unsafe. You will aim longer and you will hit more. Is it OP? I don't think so: It still has the worst hull armour of all Heavies apart of the AMX 50B and the T57 but it has definitely become competitive.

I haven't driven E5 yet after the buff (since based on my recent games, I went back to Barbies and crosswords...), but this is exactly my gut-feeling of the buff. Previously E5's cupola got picked up by skilled Obj 140 drivers despite your constant rocking and wiggle forcing you to shorten the aim time minimum and thus miss shots. Now E5 should be able to hold hull-down better even though its hull is still soft as butter from the sides and back. The ability to actually aim matters a lot. Once I get my new Cinderella house built, I will give E5 a try.

Edited by jylpah, 31 January 2018 - 02:12 PM.

tiggersausages #25 Posted 31 January 2018 - 01:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41852 battles
  • [BLBL]
Yes E5 hull down now works happy days!

talhaONE #26 Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 31 January 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

I think noone really believes talhaOne has all the tanks on a second account. And even if: he obviously misses a proper understanding of the tanks in higher tiers and the strength of his opinion and his passion to persuade us of it by far overmatches his ability to correctly judge the strengths and weaknesses of tanks.

I have permission to access 4 accounts.Non of these accounts has all tanks in game but they have plenty of tanks.Apart from that only the tanks i dont use is cheiftain, hydro and some other super rare tanks.

Btw i simply cannot agree "e5 is soft".Its upper plate is very strong and its gun mantlet is very strong after armor buff inside the spaced armor.However when you turn the turret slightly its became penetrable.Yes its a weakness but great gun is makes up for it.When on hulldown position e5 is very strong.

Side armor is not good but e5 is quite manuevrable.And dpm is best after the fv215b.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #27 Posted 31 January 2018 - 03:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49809 battles
  • [RA1D]

View PosttalhaONE, on 31 January 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

I have permission to access 4 accounts.Non of these accounts has all tanks in game but they have plenty of tanks.Apart from that only the tanks i dont use is cheiftain, hydro and some other super rare tanks.

Btw i simply cannot agree "e5 is soft".Its upper plate is very strong and its gun mantlet is very strong after armor buff inside the spaced armor.However when you turn the turret slightly its became penetrable.Yes its a weakness but great gun is makes up for it.When on hulldown position e5 is very strong.

Side armor is not good but e5 is quite manuevrable.And dpm is best after the fv215b.

Thanks for that very obvious facts. The E5 IS soft. For a Heavy. You can play it in a way that the armour works but you can do that in a T-62A as well. Still I wouldn't call the T-62A well armoured. As has been mentioned: The IS-4, IS-7, Maus or E100 will bounce shots when you are in the open, when people shoot from the sides, the Russians will even occasionally bounce shots from the back. The E5 simply doesn't. It will bounce shots when you are Hulldown plus eventually you might get some troll bounces on your hull because it's rounded. With a lot of luck your tracks will eat the occasional shot. That's it. Everything coming in into the side of your hull and turret will go through and your rear is a guaranteed HE-Pen for every Tier-X-tank. That's not what is called a "hard" tank. It has other qualities - of course - but this wasn't the point. The M48 has a very similar armour profile and it's a Medium. You might call the M48 a "hard" Medium. But the E5 definitely isn't a "hard" Heavy.

May I ask you: Why are you always creating battlefields in every discussion you enter? Do you really think you are more competent than me or others here in the forum to judge the qualities of tanks? And do you really think anyone believes your "4 accounts with all tanks available"-story?

Edited by superschnitzelkoenig, 31 January 2018 - 03:54 PM.

jylpah #28 Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21656 battles
  • [AFK]

View PosttalhaONE, on 31 January 2018 - 11:25 PM, said:

:harp:

talhaONE #29 Posted 31 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 31 January 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Thanks for that very obvious facts. The E5 IS soft. For a Heavy. You can play it in a way that the armour works but you can do that in a T-62A as well. Still I wouldn't call the T-62A well armoured. As has been mentioned: The IS-4, IS-7, Maus or E100 will bounce shots when you are in the open, when people shoot from the sides, the Russians will even occasionally bounce shots from the back. The E5 simply doesn't. It will bounce shots when you are Hulldown plus eventually you might get some troll bounces on your hull because it's rounded. With a lot of luck your tracks will eat the occasional shot. That's it. Everything coming in into the side of your hull and turret will go through and your rear is a guaranteed HE-Pen for every Tier-X-tank. That's not what is called a "hard" tank. It has other qualities - of course - but this wasn't the point. The M48 has a very similar armour profile and it's a Medium. You might call the M48 a "hard" Medium. But the E5 definitely isn't a "hard" Heavy.

May I ask you: Why are you always creating battlefields in every discussion you enter? Do you really think you are more competent than me or others here in the forum to judge the qualities of tanks? And do you really think anyone believes your "4 accounts with all tanks available"-story?

E5 give up some side armor for a great gun.E5 is very strong frontally and i cannot call it soft just because it has bad side armor.Same as obj 263 and foch 155.I cannot call them soft just because they have bad side armor.

About 4 account story i can write "fck off" from all of them to you if you dont believe.You didnt believed me when i sad defender nerfed and now you still dont believe me about 4 account story.You think i am an idiot who lies for a stupid topic?Will you give your email and password if i prove it?

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #30 Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49809 battles
  • [RA1D]
Obj 263 has great frontal armour with hard to hit weakspots. The E5 is an easy pen frontally unless it is hulldown and will only have some lucky troll bounces... Thats the difference. Plus the E5 is a Heavy. It has bad armour for a Heavy. The 263 has great armour for a TD. See the difference? And yes, I know it has a great gun, that's why I called it a good tank. Its not all about OP or UP like in your mind. Still you havent answered my question why you are such a stubborn pain-in-the-arse to everyone on the Forums. 

talhaONE #31 Posted 31 January 2018 - 08:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 31 January 2018 - 07:46 PM, said:

Obj 263 has great frontal armour with hard to hit weakspots. The E5 is an easy pen frontally unless it is hulldown and will only have some lucky troll bounces... Thats the difference. Plus the E5 is a Heavy. It has bad armour for a Heavy. The 263 has great armour for a TD. See the difference? And yes, I know it has a great gun, that's why I called it a good tank. Its not all about OP or UP like in your mind. Still you havent answered my question why you are such a stubborn pain-in-the-arse to everyone on the Forums. 

E5 upper plate is 450 mm efective and turret front is 500mm efective.Turret cheeks decreas to 250 mm efective but they are very hard to hit.Yeah very soft.

Because i am always talking about realistic stats.You guys are saying e5 is soft just because its side armor is bad.Then m6a2e1 is softer then anything because it has paper side armor.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #32 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49809 battles
  • [RA1D]
Omg you dont get it: it HAS A HUGE LOWER GLACIS. Who cares about the upper front plate when you can easily pen the lower one. If you want to tell me that it is equally hard to pen a E5 as it is to pen a Goose tank (AGAIN: NOT HULL DOWN, in an Open plain) than you are dumber than I thought. And btw even the upper plate gets pennable when you facehug it in a tall tank. 

talhaONE #33 Posted 31 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 31 January 2018 - 11:14 PM, said:

Omg you dont get it: it HAS A HUGE LOWER GLACIS. Who cares about the upper front plate when you can easily pen the lower one. If you want to tell me that it is equally hard to pen a E5 as it is to pen a Goose tank (AGAIN: NOT HULL DOWN, in an Open plain) than you are dumber than I thought. And btw even the upper plate gets pennable when you facehug it in a tall tank. 

Go to open plain in a e5 then claims e5 armor is trash.Nice logic.

E5 has hulldown armor.Go to an hulldown position and its armor becames really strong.Even stronger then the noob proof tank aka is7.Yes its armor is strong when only its hulldown but there is no tank in game that hulldowns as good as e5.

Also e5 lower plate is not an auto pen like in fv215b.Thanks to its rounded shape It can make some occasional bounces.

Now please stop saying e5 is soft.Its hard as fck on a hulldown position.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #34 Posted 31 January 2018 - 10:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49809 battles
  • [RA1D]
But this game doesnt only consist out of hulldown positions. With your logic the T32 is the best armoured tank in the game (it's turret btw is much harder btw than the turret of the E5 for its Tier). But still the T32 is considered a fairly soft tank. And rightfully so. You have to consider the whole package, not just one Situation. The FV215b is easily as well armoured as the E5. It doesnt performe quite as good in hulldown positions but it can Sidescrape much better. So the armour allows for more Flexibility. Like in every thread you Focus completely on one detail and completely forget the overall picture - be it the HEAT of the Type, the turret of the Conq or a small part of the E5 armour. You really are as simpleminded as you are stubborn. Thats why you suck in higher Tiers. And now enough of this. 

talhaONE #35 Posted 01 February 2018 - 11:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 01 February 2018 - 12:35 AM, said:

But this game doesnt only consist out of hulldown positions. With your logic the T32 is the best armoured tank in the game (it's turret btw is much harder btw than the turret of the E5 for its Tier). But still the T32 is considered a fairly soft tank. And rightfully so. You have to consider the whole package, not just one Situation. The FV215b is easily as well armoured as the E5. It doesnt performe quite as good in hulldown positions but it can Sidescrape much better. So the armour allows for more Flexibility. Like in every thread you Focus completely on one detail and completely forget the overall picture - be it the HEAT of the Type, the turret of the Conq or a small part of the E5 armour. You really are as simpleminded as you are stubborn. Thats why you suck in higher Tiers. And now enough of this. 

Well then maus can be penetrable through turret cheeks which means maus is soft.

Also why did you think im suck at higher tiers?Did you ever played with me?Or telling this just by looking to winrates?

There is 1 heavy tank in tier x that is soft and it is amx 50 b.Not e5.

jylpah #36 Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21656 battles
  • [AFK]

View PosttalhaONE, on 01 February 2018 - 07:41 PM, said:

Well then maus can be penetrable through turret cheeks which means maus is soft.

Also why did you think im suck at higher tiers?Did you ever played with me?Or telling this just by looking to winrates?

There is 1 heavy tank in tier x that is soft and it is amx 50 b.Not e5.

Maus, like IS-4/7 and E100, can bounce lot of shots from multiple directions. Yes, orthogonal shots pen the flat sides of German heavies, but even a slightlest angle makes them to bounce a lot. E5 gets reliably penned from everywhere else than frontally. This ability to bounce shots from multiple angles makes the aforementioned tanks good brawlers and thus they can truly survive in the front line when the battle heats up. E5 has to keep the enemies directly in front. I, Superschitzel and many others consider E5 therefore “soft” since it only has “hard” front. While you may dislike the term “soft” being used with E5 and be reluctant to change your position, can we agree the underlying definition here even we cannot agree over the use of the term “soft”? 

IS-4/7, Maus, E100: strong all-around armor

E5: strong frontal armor and turret front

Deal?

talhaONE #37 Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postjylpah, on 01 February 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

Maus, like IS-4/7 and E100, can bounce lot of shots from multiple directions. Yes, orthogonal shots pen the flat sides of German heavies, but even a slightlest angle makes them to bounce a lot. E5 gets reliably penned from everywhere else than frontally. This ability to bounce shots from multiple angles makes the aforementioned tanks good brawlers and thus they can truly survive in the front line when the battle heats up. E5 has to keep the enemies directly in front. I, Superschitzel and many others consider E5 therefore “soft” since it only has “hard” front. While you may dislike the term “soft” being used with E5 and be reluctant to change your position, can we agree the underlying definition here even we cannot agree over the use of the term “soft”? 

IS-4/7, Maus, E100: strong all-around armor

E5: strong frontal armor and turret front

Deal?

Are we playing the same game?is7 armor is only effective if directly face them because of the pikenose so i never see a is7 bouncing shots frontaly from everywhere.Maus has to angle its turret to 45 degree to bounce shots.And its only effective to 1 way.Not from everyway.Is4 has one of the of the weakest lower plate in game so everyone will punch through them if you dont hide it.

So there is no tank in game that is able to bounce shots from frontally everywhere.Their armor isnt super strong just because you dont know how to aim.

jylpah #38 Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21656 battles
  • [AFK]
Whatever. Good luck with “your 4 accounts you have access to”...

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #39 Posted 01 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49809 battles
  • [RA1D]
If you really think a Maus, IS4 or IS7 (in ingame situations, not static) are as easy to pen frontally (Not hulldown) as an E5 then we dont need any further discussion because obviously you have no clue of what you're talking about. 

talhaONE #40 Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 17345 battles
  • [CZZR]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 01 February 2018 - 04:57 PM, said:

(Not hulldown) 

I sad its very hard on hulldown.Its harder then every tank game when its on hulldown.But when on not hulldown its easier to pen frontally then other heavies.

I cannot call a heavy tank soft when its the hardest hulldown tank in game.

Also tagged with t10, t110e5, tanks, buff, dpm, gunhandling

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users