map mildenburg

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jylpah #1 Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27139 battles
  • [AFK]

Am I the only one who thinks Middleburg map has bit a balance issue in Supremacy mode?

• If the teams are mixed, the team with stronger meds is likely to win since they can cap C + one town cap
  • If another team has clearly stronger heavies & TDs they are likely to win since they can cap 2 and rush the enemy in town and just sit and wait the cap to finish.
  • There seems little options for teams with weaker meds/lights and without stronk heavy tanks

The issue I am having that the town caps are very powerful in Supremacy and you don't have time for long battle on the hills since the two town caps run fast. In Encounter mode one can always escape to hills and try to reset the cap if the reds have a stronk heavy/HT team. In Supremacy mode there is no such an option since one must cap at least one town cap and the battle becomes a close quarters brawl where certain heavily armored tanks like Soviet tanks, Maus, E100 have an advantage.

Yes I have seen how a med team can win the brawls in town, but more often they die trying.

Edited by jylpah, 28 February 2018 - 07:45 AM.

BlitzAnalysiz.com  In-depth analysis of WoT Blitz game statistics

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Blitz-tools  

talhaONE #2 Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18537 battles
  • [CZZR]
You mean middleburg?

talhaONE #3 Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18537 battles
  • [CZZR]

View PostJJSawry, on 27 February 2018 - 06:26 PM, said:

I don't like that from town to each base map edge the distance is too small, can't flank without getting smashed.

As for supremacy, the placement of B in particular seems off. So protected, you're outright forced to brawl to contest or defend.

Middleburg lacks a hill.It needs a hill just like in pc wot.

talhaONE #4 Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 18537 battles
  • [CZZR]

View PostJJSawry, on 27 February 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Half of the map is a hill, dude. Middleburg, not Himmelsdorf.

My bad.

minitelrose #5 Posted 28 February 2018 - 01:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 83760 battles
  • [AFK]

As with any encounter/supremacy map, whatever you do in encounter, do the opposite in supremacy.

in encounter, take the hill at all cost, then stay there until you win.

in supremacy, push their base cap. It only takes one green to cap your own town cap. 6 guys if not 7 should rush through town without stoping and push the reds out. If any of them went to cap C in the hills, their remaining tank in town will die and now you have 2 caps and you can just camp behind any building waiting for the reds to lose in the hills or die rushing the town, it’s easy.

the hard part is to explain this to the green. 

I will concede nothing : the WR needs to be re-counted - by hand.

Also tagged with map, mildenburg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users