20.000 games in, still a massive noob! :)

tank philosophy noob uninstall

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

RustyRaptor #81 Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6564 battles
  • [7GODS]

View Postminitelrose, on 07 March 2018 - 05:06 AM, said:

Hmm. 

I hadn’t read this thread because, knowing Irma ‘s posts, I could tell what he was going to show. 

But seeing his good bye makes me sad. I need to resume.

irma isn’t about stats. He is about fun and analysis. All are parts of the game, but if not everyone will become good, some people forget to learn, some people forget to reflect, and some people forget to have fun.

the forums should be courteous and fun. Those are values Irma displays all the time, and denii, I don’t question that you have these values, you just didn’t displayed them. like anyone entering a forum, it’s hard to adjust to what is going on. What makes Irma a great cc ? He enjoys the game. He enjoys the depth of the mechanics and the details of each tank and tank gameplay. And he shares this enjoyment with us. 

irma’s posts are enjoyed here. And he is always courteous. Not all CC should explain how to sidescrap with a video. His post was a self derisive display. You should have appreciated his humour. Not attacked his skills. 

Denii, nobody denies (pun) that you are a good player. Nobody denies that you can give a few (or a lot) of valid comments on how to improve. Ur first post started quite dry, and people immediately over reacted, including you. We have a lot of respect for Irma. Built over a long period of time. The respect you deserve still needs to be built.

denii, please, because of you we lose an important member of the community. Not everyone is about stats. As you said, otherwise everyone would be playing the IS- and T- 

I hope we can have denii and Irma In this forums, and that things can be fun, we don’t need much useless drama and hurt feelings. 

Again i highly doubt Irma left because of one guy,that would be extremely pitiful on Irma's part and it shows weakness.He decided whats best for him and we hope it succeeds.
Shut up cuck

KAS_118 #82 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41597 battles
  • [VG]

I think its a shame that the OP posts something that is self-deprecating, obviously intending it to be a humorous anecdote, but it gets turned into some kind of Stats/Gameplay scrutiny.

We all noob out - if we can't joke about it without getting jumped on then this Forum is really turning out to be a completely humourless and soulless place.

I first came to this Forum to learn, and the best way to learn is when the process is fun - however, it seems the real characters that once frequented this Forum so much are now being marginalised - and instead a dull gloom is descending - and it seems the trolls are gradually taking over (and no - for he avoidance of any confusion I'm not necessarily talking about anyone who's posted in this thread).

That's just very sad :(

tiggersausages #83 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42669 battles
  • [BLBL]

View PostKAS_118, on 12 March 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

I think its a shame that the OP posts something that is self-deprecating, obviously intending it to be a humorous anecdote, but it gets turned into some kind of Stats/Gameplay scrutiny.

We all noob out - if we can't joke about it without getting jumped on then this Forum is really turning out to be a completely humourless and soulless place.

I first came to this Forum to learn, and the best way to learn is when the process is fun - however, it seems the real characters that once frequented this Forum so much are now being marginalised - and instead a dull gloom is descending - and it seems the trolls are gradually taking over (and no - for he avoidance of any confusion I'm not necessarily talking about anyone who's posted in this thread).

That's just very sad :(

Yup it sux 

Also tagged with tank philosophy, noob, uninstall

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users