• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Knopka_EU #1 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [STLI]

Hello dear players!

Our eSports team keep growing and I would like to introduce you new eSports manager joined to our team.

Andrey aka Travoltavich has been a professional eSports team manager before he joined our company. We are happy to meet Andrey in our team and he will be handling tournaments with us all over the regions. If you will have any questions about tourneys - feel free to ask us.

ATA_M_ #2 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Community Contributor
  • 30077 battles
Welcome :) 

Travoltavich #3 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

Hello to all!

I hope my previous experience in eSports will help our team create comfortable, interesting and exciting tournaments and leagues. We will try to build complete sport environment, which will provide opportunity for everyone to grow and develop.

Will be glad to answer to all yours questions.

Calisota #4 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 18726 battles
  • [NERV]

So now the eSports team consist out of Soov, Karlie, Berbo and Travoltavich. 

Keep growing, the Tournaments are getting bigger and more complex - Some additional manpower means a more confident community. :izmena:

Btw. Will the Twister Cup be part of the WGL itself at anytime?

Check out some sneeki breeki insights(WG approved) for upcoming Updates of World of Tanks: Blitz and World of Warships: Blitz or simply find other cool users to talk with.

The Blitz Post Discord 

Travoltavich #5 Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostCalisota, on 07 March 2018 - 01:14 PM, said:

So now the eSports team consist out of Soov, Karlie, Berbo and Travoltavich. 

Keep growing, the Tournaments are getting bigger and more complex - Some additional manpower means a more confident community. :izmena:

Btw. Will the Twister Cup be part of the WGL itself at anytime?

No, at this moment we don't plan that this events will combine somehow.

G4X7 #6 Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Community Contributor
  • 20593 battles
Welcome to the Blitz community. :B

RB1DVj.pngFounder of BlitzPost

Join our Discord: here

Join our Telegram: here

Join our Forum: https://wotblitzpost.com/

Subscribe me on YouTube: here

PapaSten #7 Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 41055 battles
  • [LGN]
You will get free succ at tankfest if you make blitz esports bigger

TheHappyKiwi #8 Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18328 battles
  • [LGN]
Welcome, can't wait to see the tournament system grow and improve.

_Whoopzie #9 Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 33779 battles
  • [LGN]

Welcome to the community, Andrey! Hope managing stuff in Blitz will be as entertaining for you at point of eSports, as all other games!

I already have several questions, which should have been asked to you oftenly.

So now you’re on in a WG team, what are you planning to start with in Blitz? What is going to be your target to achieve and how are you mainly going to “grow” eSports in Blitz? Do you already have some ideas on improving eSports in Blitz? Will there be any new features added soon or are there any upcoming ones this year? 

Thanks in advance, welcome once again!

Dat boi — dem Super Unicum :D

Travoltavich #10 Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostWHOOPZ1E, on 07 March 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Welcome to the community, Andrey! Hope managing stuff in Blitz will be as entertaining for you at point of eSports, as all other games!

I already have several questions, which should have been asked to you oftenly.

So now you’re on in a WG team, what are you planning to start with in Blitz? What is going to be your target to achieve and how are you mainly going to “grow” eSports in Blitz? Do you already have some ideas on improving eSports in Blitz? Will there be any new features added soon or are there any upcoming ones this year? 

Thanks in advance, welcome once again!

Hi!

My goal is to build a huge system like in popular and successful eSports games or in classic sport. With leagues, environment for growing, interesting events. It's big goal, so at this moment I think we will work with smaller things like seasons or tournament series, but it will be only steps to final goal. We will gather your feedback and with our experience and ideas will create a real and working system, make sure. I saw right and bad decisions in eSports previously, so I have thoughts how to make it with minimum mistakes.
At this moment, I am joining in all processes and cannot tell you about everything, but I will try to tell about it later, maybe here or in interview.

metaters #11 Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39815 battles
  • [49DIV]
Current season is too much, way overboard on games. We're playing Tier 6 and have a mature clan, all working with families etc, and the odd youth thrown in, and even though we're capable of beating every other clan involved, we can't compete with the number of teams they're entering. Yesterday we entered 3 teams in two tournaments, winning two, runners up in one, other teams in the top five fielded between 15 and 7 teams in the same tournament. Quantity, not quality, will win this league. Fewer games, or only one or two teams per clan needed. Please?

Travoltavich #12 Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postmetaters, on 09 March 2018 - 01:15 AM, said:

Current season is too much, way overboard on games. We're playing Tier 6 and have a mature clan, all working with families etc, and the odd youth thrown in, and even though we're capable of beating every other clan involved, we can't compete with the number of teams they're entering. Yesterday we entered 3 teams in two tournaments, winning two, runners up in one, other teams in the top five fielded between 15 and 7 teams in the same tournament. Quantity, not quality, will win this league. Fewer games, or only one or two teams per clan needed. Please?

Hello!
It shows clans activity. If clan has many active teams trying to play as much as they can - it is not bad for growing team and players. Or not?
At least we can see what happening now with this system and what happened before. For experience, to build something more interesting for you in future.
I glad to see your comment; it helps me understand what we have now and how we can improve tournament system.

Im_Kouga #13 Posted 12 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30533 battles
  • [IMM0R]
Hi Trav happy to see you on board. Hope to see lots of communications in future. It is great wg is more open than before and that there will be more focus on esports.

A question: for how long will this quicky tour last?

And hopefully you can speed fix the problem that a player in wg spring tour cant enter a quicky.

Good luck with your work! Our clan Immor is of course happy to give input to any cw issue

Edited by Im_Kouga, 12 March 2018 - 10:38 AM.

Travoltavich #14 Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostIm_Kouga, on 12 March 2018 - 01:37 PM, said:

Hi Trav happy to see you on board. Hope to see lots of communications in future. It is great wg is more open than before and that there will be more focus on esports.

A question: for how long will this quicky tour last?

And hopefully you can speed fix the problem that a player in wg spring tour cant enter a quicky.

Good luck with your work! Our clan Immor is of course happy to give input to any cw issue

Hi!

At least until May I think.
Yes, we have already worked with this problem.
Thank you!

Im_Kouga #15 Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30533 battles
  • [IMM0R]
Will the same maps stay until May? Its getting a bit boring. Also the afternoon sessions has too few teams on the waiting time on high rounds is getting too long

metaters #16 Posted 18 March 2018 - 09:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39815 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostTravoltavich, on 12 March 2018 - 11:11 AM, said:

Hi!

At least until May I think.
Yes, we have already worked with this problem.
Thank you!

May is ridiculous. Two months of two tournaments a day in the week and one a day at the weekend? Am I missing something? Are players being paid to play because this is turning into a full time job! I'll be taking a month off, whether that happens before or after the end of the season is unknown right now. You've turned the game into a chore when it's supposed to be enjoyable. A two month season is fine if you're going to play with the old system of Tuesday, Thursday and weekend tournaments. I really don't understand what WG are aiming for with the current system apart from keeping the unemployed busy. 

Travoltavich #17 Posted 19 March 2018 - 08:56 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postmetaters, on 18 March 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

May is ridiculous. Two months of two tournaments a day in the week and one a day at the weekend? Am I missing something? Are players being paid to play because this is turning into a full time job! I'll be taking a month off, whether that happens before or after the end of the season is unknown right now. You've turned the game into a chore when it's supposed to be enjoyable. A two month season is fine if you're going to play with the old system of Tuesday, Thursday and weekend tournaments. I really don't understand what WG are aiming for with the current system apart from keeping the unemployed busy. 

I don't understand you too.

Quick tournaments it's alternative for ranked/random game. If you don't like it, you're getting tired playing them - don't play it. You don't need to play all tournaments.

I appreciate when players give us feedback, but I cannot realize what kind of problem you have.

We have done season, season has quick tournaments for everyone and pro tournament for best teams. In addition, we also have regular ranked/random game for others, who don't want to play any tournaments. It can be you.

About what we will do after - I can understand what you mean. We working on the plan for whole year and in future we will announce our long-term eSports plans. And you can decide what you need according that information.

metaters #18 Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:00 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39815 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostTravoltavich, on 19 March 2018 - 08:56 AM, said:

I don't understand you too.

Quick tournaments it's alternative for ranked/random game. If you don't like it, you're getting tired playing them - don't play it. You don't need to play all tournaments.

I appreciate when players give us feedback, but I cannot realize what kind of problem you have.

We have done season, season has quick tournaments for everyone and pro tournament for best teams. In addition, we also have regular ranked/random game for others, who don't want to play any tournaments. It can be you.

About what we will do after - I can understand what you mean. We working on the plan for whole year and in future we will announce our long-term eSports plans. And you can decide what you need according that information.

OK, thanks for the feedback, prior notification  league set ups will help us decide what to aim for. Can we have a definite end date? 

Travoltavich #19 Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postmetaters, on 19 March 2018 - 01:00 PM, said:

OK, thanks for the feedback, prior notification  league set ups will help us decide what to aim for. Can we have a definite end date? 

We write about it in Spring Season announce.
Do you ask about anything else, maybe?

metaters #20 Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39815 battles
  • [49DIV]
I know it's ending when 4.9 drops but when is that?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users