New tournament manager introduction

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Travoltavich #61 Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• WG Staff
  • 0 battles

View PostWildoneshelper, on 27 April 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

When are we going to get our prizes since it is already after the end of the season and we still get nothing?

It will take some time to us, just to be sure that everyoune will get a rewards.

Romka7777 #62 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 32446 battles
  • [N4STY]
Hi Andrey. What do u think about 7/68 format (where team can pick 5 tier X tanks + 2 tier IX or 6 tier X tanks + 1 tier VIII tank) and 2 base mode instead of supremacy? Our current tourneys got little bit boring, tactics are very similar and players loses interest of this game 

Edited by Romka7777, 09 May 2018 - 04:13 PM.

Spoiler

Travoltavich #63 Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:31 AM

Lance-corporal

• WG Staff
  • 0 battles

View PostRomka7777, on 09 May 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

Hi Andrey. What do u think about 7/68 format (where team can pick 5 tier X tanks + 2 tier IX or 6 tier X tanks + 1 tier VIII tank) and 2 base mode instead of supremacy? Our current tourneys got little bit boring, tactics are very similar and players loses interest of this game 

Hi!
Will think is it good idea or not. And if yes, how we can make it.
I noted this, make sure I won't forget about this and discuss it in our team.

superschnitzelkoenig #64 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39543 battles
  • [RA1D]

Hi Andrey

As most of the top player of Europes best clanwar team decided to leave the game due to the disappointment of how poorly WG has pushed the professional CW scene in WotBlitz I want to ask you a few questions: As part of a Top 5 clan in terms of CWs I and my teammates have as well felt the frustration by the lack developement in terms of professional Clanwars. Only one major tournament and offline event every year, involving only one team per server and no decent rewards for all the other teams is by far not enough incentive to train and invest time that would be needed to play this game on a professional, eSports level.

The CW scene that was very active after the first Twister Cup has completely devolved to just a few active Clans and even those have problems motivating enough players for regular trainings. Question: is WG at all planning to promote WotBlitz to a proper eSports level or is the longterm plan to keep CWs on a casual level like the quick tournaments etc? 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Travoltavich #65 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• WG Staff
  • 0 battles

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 11 May 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Hi Andrey

As most of the top player of Europes best clanwar team decided to leave the game due to the disappointment of how poorly WG has pushed the professional CW scene in WotBlitz I want to ask you a few questions: As part of a Top 5 clan in terms of CWs I and my teammates have as well felt the frustration by the lack developement in terms of professional Clanwars. Only one major tournament and offline event every year, involving only one team per server and no decent rewards for all the other teams is by far not enough incentive to train and invest time that would be needed to play this game on a professional, eSports level.

The CW scene that was very active after the first Twister Cup has completely devolved to just a few active Clans and even those have problems motivating enough players for regular trainings. Question: is WG at all planning to promote WotBlitz to a proper eSports level or is the longterm plan to keep CWs on a casual level like the quick tournaments etc? 

Hello!
I know about this situation and was sad to read it.
As regards to your question: we won't refuse eSports part of the game and will try to make it interesting for everyone: for most of the players some casual stuff, for good players some more competitive things and for pro players - opportunity to show who is the greatest team in region and after that in the world. But we should be reasonable in this question, we can't do a lot of offlines or high prizes tournament because for this we should have reasons - like huge audience (we have it, but not like in serious eSports games) and big interest to the tournament from this audience (it's our work and we are working on it). We work with what we have and try to do with it all the best.
I think we will make new season really good for players and after that will look what we could improve. I see it like some kind of leagues - if everything will be going fine, we would like to build system like this.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users