Jump to content


New tournament manager introduction


  • Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Travoltavich #61 Posted 27 April 2018 - 11:25 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostWildoneshelper, on 27 April 2018 - 01:56 PM, said:

When are we going to get our prizes since it is already after the end of the season and we still get nothing?

 

It will take some time to us, just to be sure that everyoune will get a rewards.

Romka7777 #62 Posted 09 May 2018 - 04:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35659 battles
  • 1,032
  • [LGN]
  • Member since:
    11-07-2014
Hi Andrey. What do u think about 7/68 format (where team can pick 5 tier X tanks + 2 tier IX or 6 tier X tanks + 1 tier VIII tank) and 2 base mode instead of supremacy? Our current tourneys got little bit boring, tactics are very similar and players loses interest of this game 

Edited by Romka7777, 09 May 2018 - 04:13 PM.

Spoiler

 


Travoltavich #63 Posted 10 May 2018 - 10:31 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostRomka7777, on 09 May 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

Hi Andrey. What do u think about 7/68 format (where team can pick 5 tier X tanks + 2 tier IX or 6 tier X tanks + 1 tier VIII tank) and 2 base mode instead of supremacy? Our current tourneys got little bit boring, tactics are very similar and players loses interest of this game 

 

Hi!
Will think is it good idea or not. And if yes, how we can make it.
I noted this, make sure I won't forget about this and discuss it in our team.

superschnitzelkoenig #64 Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44066 battles
  • 3,384
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

Hi Andrey

 

As most of the top player of Europes best clanwar team decided to leave the game due to the disappointment of how poorly WG has pushed the professional CW scene in WotBlitz I want to ask you a few questions: As part of a Top 5 clan in terms of CWs I and my teammates have as well felt the frustration by the lack developement in terms of professional Clanwars. Only one major tournament and offline event every year, involving only one team per server and no decent rewards for all the other teams is by far not enough incentive to train and invest time that would be needed to play this game on a professional, eSports level.

The CW scene that was very active after the first Twister Cup has completely devolved to just a few active Clans and even those have problems motivating enough players for regular trainings. Question: is WG at all planning to promote WotBlitz to a proper eSports level or is the longterm plan to keep CWs on a casual level like the quick tournaments etc? 


 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!


Travoltavich #65 Posted 13 May 2018 - 08:53 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 11 May 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

Hi Andrey

 

As most of the top player of Europes best clanwar team decided to leave the game due to the disappointment of how poorly WG has pushed the professional CW scene in WotBlitz I want to ask you a few questions: As part of a Top 5 clan in terms of CWs I and my teammates have as well felt the frustration by the lack developement in terms of professional Clanwars. Only one major tournament and offline event every year, involving only one team per server and no decent rewards for all the other teams is by far not enough incentive to train and invest time that would be needed to play this game on a professional, eSports level.

The CW scene that was very active after the first Twister Cup has completely devolved to just a few active Clans and even those have problems motivating enough players for regular trainings. Question: is WG at all planning to promote WotBlitz to a proper eSports level or is the longterm plan to keep CWs on a casual level like the quick tournaments etc? 

 

Hello!
I know about this situation and was sad to read it.
As regards to your question: we won't refuse eSports part of the game and will try to make it interesting for everyone: for most of the players some casual stuff, for good players some more competitive things and for pro players - opportunity to show who is the greatest team in region and after that in the world. But we should be reasonable in this question, we can't do a lot of offlines or high prizes tournament because for this we should have reasons - like huge audience (we have it, but not like in serious eSports games) and big interest to the tournament from this audience (it's our work and we are working on it). We work with what we have and try to do with it all the best.
I think we will make new season really good for players and after that will look what we could improve. I see it like some kind of leagues - if everything will be going fine, we would like to build system like this.


Grzechu7_2017 #66 Posted 03 June 2018 - 11:02 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 10003 battles
  • 1
  • [PSP-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2017
Hello. I have a question about yesterday's tournament. Quite often it happens that there is no remuneration in the credits for the tournament, or the tournament is not really necessary to do something about it. I would like to add that players' morale on this decline.

Travoltavich #67 Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:24 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostGrzechu7_2017, on 03 June 2018 - 02:02 PM, said:

Hello. I have a question about yesterday's tournament. Quite often it happens that there is no remuneration in the credits for the tournament, or the tournament is not really necessary to do something about it. I would like to add that players' morale on this decline.

 

Hello!
Yes, we have issues with weekend tournament two last weeks. When we noticed it at first time, we found the problem and fixed it. Thought that we fixed it. And it happened again at last weekend.
We are working now to fix this problem once and for all. 
Players, which had issues with Saturday tournaments, will get a remuneration. We will announce it later today.



WE1SE #68 Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:16 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25886 battles
  • 9
  • [LGN]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

Have you being thinking of compendium like it Dota 2? This would solve 2 problems:

1. low rewards compering to other games

2. The need of you spending too much money on the prize pool

As I see it can be done like that, 2 months before twister announce the tournament itself, where it will be held and so on. Then add a ticket which would cost 3$ in the beginning, then on the website set “money collected” box, with rewards attached to it, when the money collected will reach first point which should be easy to reach, boosters of 1 type can be given off(crew boosters) then another 2 stages which should not require too much donated money with(battle xp first and then free exp), so for example first stage 500-1000$, second 1000-1500$ and so on(I’ve used easy numbers as an example) half of the money could go in your pocket and half in the prize pool, after certain time passed the price could be increased to 10$ and later on I explain why, after that the 4th stage may include X5 for the selected date, this one could require a bit more money donated. People wouldn’t be paying for that for sure, but people wouldn’t be buying it cuz of boosters, then you can give a tier 5 premium tank which would never ever will be given off with special camo and full equipment or 6, and that can be going on until tier 8, maybe even like that tier 8 premium like T34 and then Tier 8 premium which can only be bought on Twister tourneys, as the prices increase required money can also increase, maybe not starting off with 500$ but less and so on, plus you could include the money yourself into the prize pool



ENDSP1EL #69 Posted 17 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26685 battles
  • 653
  • [H4PKY]
  • Member since:
    09-03-2012

View PostWE1SE, on 17 June 2018 - 12:16 PM, said:

Have you being thinking of compendium like it Dota 2? This would solve 2 problems:

1. low rewards compering to other games

2. The need of you spending too much money on the prize pool

As I see it can be done like that, 2 months before twister announce the tournament itself, where it will be held and so on. Then add a ticket which would cost 3$ in the beginning, then on the website set “money collected” box, with rewards attached to it, when the money collected will reach first point which should be easy to reach, boosters of 1 type can be given off(crew boosters) then another 2 stages which should not require too much donated money with(battle xp first and then free exp), so for example first stage 500-1000$, second 1000-1500$ and so on(I’ve used easy numbers as an example) half of the money could go in your pocket and half in the prize pool, after certain time passed the price could be increased to 10$ and later on I explain why, after that the 4th stage may include X5 for the selected date, this one could require a bit more money donated. People wouldn’t be paying for that for sure, but people wouldn’t be buying it cuz of boosters, then you can give a tier 5 premium tank which would never ever will be given off with special camo and full equipment or 6, and that can be going on until tier 8, maybe even like that tier 8 premium like T34 and then Tier 8 premium which can only be bought on Twister tourneys, as the prices increase required money can also increase, maybe not starting off with 500$ but less and so on, plus you could include the money yourself into the prize pool

 

That's actually a pretty good idea but I doubt they will do something about this...

Travoltavich #70 Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostWE1SE, on 17 June 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

Have you being thinking of compendium like it Dota 2? This would solve 2 problems:

1. low rewards compering to other games

2. The need of you spending too much money on the prize pool

As I see it can be done like that, 2 months before twister announce the tournament itself, where it will be held and so on. Then add a ticket which would cost 3$ in the beginning, then on the website set “money collected” box, with rewards attached to it, when the money collected will reach first point which should be easy to reach, boosters of 1 type can be given off(crew boosters) then another 2 stages which should not require too much donated money with(battle xp first and then free exp), so for example first stage 500-1000$, second 1000-1500$ and so on(I’ve used easy numbers as an example) half of the money could go in your pocket and half in the prize pool, after certain time passed the price could be increased to 10$ and later on I explain why, after that the 4th stage may include X5 for the selected date, this one could require a bit more money donated. People wouldn’t be paying for that for sure, but people wouldn’t be buying it cuz of boosters, then you can give a tier 5 premium tank which would never ever will be given off with special camo and full equipment or 6, and that can be going on until tier 8, maybe even like that tier 8 premium like T34 and then Tier 8 premium which can only be bought on Twister tourneys, as the prices increase required money can also increase, maybe not starting off with 500$ but less and so on, plus you could include the money yourself into the prize pool

 

Hello!
We though about that, it's realy good example of interesting idea.
It's a huge ammount of job, I don't know how much people need to do that. But we keep it in mind and it could be done in one form or another.

WE1SE #71 Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25886 battles
  • 9
  • [LGN]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014

View PostTravoltavich, on 18 June 2018 - 08:04 AM, said:

 

Hello!
We though about that, it's realy good example of interesting idea.
It's a huge ammount of job, I don't know how much people need to do that. But we keep it in mind and it could be done in one form or another.

Great to hear that, another thing I’ve seen in game War Thubder is special missions(some are medium hard, some are a bit harder) with camos as a reward which have never been sold afterwards, the time to do them was about 2-3 months, maybe you would like to use that idea as well. And another thing about compendium if it will be introduced in our game don’t make it too expensive, because what makes people buying it is the cheap price, which also make people who never pay to buy it as well. And another thing is if there will be something special like tank and camo, don’t sell it(my personal opinion) to make people buy it next times.


Edited by WE1SE, 18 June 2018 - 05:32 PM.


Travoltavich #72 Posted 19 June 2018 - 09:23 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostWE1SE, on 18 June 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

Great to hear that, another thing I’ve seen in game War Thubder is special missions(some are medium hard, some are a bit harder) with camos as a reward which have never been sold afterwards, the time to do them was about 2-3 months, maybe you would like to use that idea as well. And another thing about compendium if it will be introduced in our game don’t make it too expensive, because what makes people buying it is the cheap price, which also make people who never pay to buy it as well. And another thing is if there will be something special like tank and camo, don’t sell it(my personal opinion) to make people buy it next times.

 

We have some interesting ideas for eSport part and sharing with Game Designers ideas about game, which you send us.

WE1SE #73 Posted 22 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25886 battles
  • 9
  • [LGN]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
Have you being thinking of making camos dedicated to the teams that are in the offlines? Have you also be thinking is doing special camos just for the players of offline stage(that are available permanently)

Travoltavich #74 Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 74
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostWE1SE, on 22 June 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

Have you being thinking of making camos dedicated to the teams that are in the offlines? Have you also be thinking is doing special camos just for the players of offline stage(that are available permanently)

 

Yes.
In-game stuff dedicated to pro teams should be interesting for players and we will try to do something with that.




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users